BY TRIM

Easy to use and extra safe to keep your babys fingers and toes looking good and feeling comfortable. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alex M.
Alex M.
These are the best infant nail clippers that I have found yet. Most of them have crazy attachments or are just designed really different and difficult to use- but these are great! Easy to operate and work great on little fingernails. I would highly recommend!
Candace T.
Candace T.
These work really well. I don't like clipping my nails but I like this one. I thought it would make me cut to much off but it was good. These were a fair price because you can get cheaper at the dollar store.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
My children love when I use these clippers yes they meet my expectations for my little hands it is an effective product I bought it at Walmart I love Walmart deals there is no room for improvement with this
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
I hate clipping my baby's nails, but this little clipper makes it easier.  It's the perfect size for those itty bitty nails!  Would recommend to any mom!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
These work very well for my Littles they are typical nail clipper. Nothing wrong nothing outstanding but they work just fine
Leah C.
Leah C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Its a nail clipper, its simple it doesn't slip out of your fingers when you use it and it cuts nails without making them all splinter.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love using this on my babies. It works very well and very easily. I tell all my friends and family to use this as well.
Haley K.
Haley K.
These are wonderful for tiny baby nails & the are super easy to use . Price was really good for the value
Josie B.
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
I liked this nail clipper it's like any other nail clipper. It was affective and did its job well.
Brook G.
Brook G.
It done the job for me. It got every little piece I needed it to. And it cleaned every particle out that was not needed.