BY TRIM

Trim emery board 15-pk. see more...

Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
Super affordable! Very thin so they work on even the shortest nails without catching your skin. Rough side isn’t too rough so your nails aren’t torn apart. These are my “go to” emery boards.
Victoria G.
Tucson, AZ
I have been buying these nail files for years and love them. They are so cheap that I don't mind throwing them away if they break or get dull, but what I love most about them is that there are two sides, one for buffing and one for filing and that they are fairly flexible, making it even easier to get the perfect nail shape.
Sarahi N.
My daughter is 7 m/o and her nails are ridiculously long, these files weren't that expensive. I hate trimming her nails with the clips but when I clip them and cannot get to the stubborn nail then these do the trick.
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Good basic emery board, nothing fancy. Each board lasts a week or two with daily use. The price is quite reasonable for the length of use you get out of each piece. 15 piece package allows you t stock up all at once.
Kria G.
Fairview , OR
After having a baby, I picked these up at Target to file baby's tiny nails, rather than clipping them. They performed as I expected and came at a cheap price.
sharonda r.
Flint , Mi
I like the price and the quantity. The little boards do so many wonders. I still have some left and they do a great job when I am shaping and filling.
Lara S.
Columbia
Always a good value and gets the job done! I can't see spending more money when this product works well. Will always purchase Trim emery boards.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Trim has great emery boards. I put them in my purse, glovebox in car, travel suitcase and all over the house. Love doing manicures with these.
Cecilia M.
Rigby, ID
Gets the job done. Several in the package so I keep them everywhere. The boards don't wear out too quickly either.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
Good basic emory boards. Good value to have extra boards to have at home and office etc. not much else to say

Walmart