BY TRIM #56 in Cuticle Clippers

Safer is better these days, which is why it's prudent to bring your own tools when you go for a professional manicure. These Italian-made cuticle scissors--with quality curved blades--give a precise snip to ragged cuticles, and peace-of-mind hygiene to boot. You'll never have to ask, "Did you disinfect?" again. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. stainless steel sharp edges easily cut cuticles comfortable finger holes for ease of use. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deana K.
I have been trying to find cancel slippers just like the ones the salon is. These were all right I feel like they were sharp enough to affectively get all my cuticles out. Although they work I probably wouldn't buy again and they are on the price as
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
These are great scissors and have lasted extremely well and long for the price of them. They are a nail essential and will definitely repurchase when I need another. I bought it at walmart, I believe.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
Did not like this as a cuticle trimmer but I did like it for an eyebrow trimmer.. Kinda strange but the tiny blades let me snip off only the eyebrow hairs that need to be trimmed. If you don't need this for your cuticles you might want it for your eyebrows.
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
Long lasting sharpness and easily fits into my nail kit. I clean them after every use and not one bit of wear on them. I highly recommend!
star p.
Pretty much all these trim products are good but I use the whole kit if I'm doing my own nails .some may be pricey but worth it
Joclyn A.
Trim nail siccor what i use really cut tbe dead skin and trim my nails great product i have no cons on this item at all
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
Great tool, I find it doesn't dull and is very precise to get the cuticles. I have also used it to remove hangnails.
Jazlynn D.
Charlottesvle, VA
I loved these scissors. They are super affordable and I also like to use them for trimming my brows and nose hairs.
Tomi R.
Does it's job. Easy to handle and cuts smoothly. Doesn't stick together like some other brands I've used.
Aminah r.
Does the job and is very good to use but just be careful because of sharp end . pros; it makes my nails look nice Cons; sharp and it's a good value and I think it should be In a aset and it's long lasting. So would my have to buy again?!!