BY TRIM #38 in Cuticle Clippers

Hangnails are unsightly and uncomfortable ... but easy to get rid of with a professional-quality Cuticle Nipper. This one, from Trim, offers an unconditional lifetime guarantee direct from the manufacturer, and will save you plenty of pennies by giving a salon-style finish to your nails and cuticles. Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. Stainless Steel Sharp blades ensure accurate removal of cuticles. ; see more...

Buy on Target*
Cindy F.
This is my life saver. I struggle with ingrown toenails to the point where it's really uncomfortable and painful. When it's a Sunday and the nail salon is closed and I'm in desperate need of a trim I grab this bad boy ! Of course I have learned to be careful and use proper sanitation but this has helped me a lot.
Kelsey O.
I love this cuticle clipper. I'm not sure how long it's guaranteed to last but it's gotten me through at least five years of continued frequent use. I usually do my toes every three to five days. During the summer it's more frequent due to being outside more often and lots of vacations. Plus I love being shoeless at the beach so my toes always have to be on point and ready.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
This is a very affordable brand. I've had this forever. It's actually my 2nd pair because I broke the spring on the 1st one. But for the price I do like them. It's an item I don't care too spend a lot on so I go cheaper and this brand is great for that
Amanda C.
This product works so much better than the standard Fork cuticle cutter and Pusher. Soak your hands in warm water for a few minutes and nipple way with these babies. They keep my nails looking well-groomed beautiful and sharp. The only downfall is I feel this product is a bit on the pricey or side I paid about $13 for my pair
Sheyenne S.
Albuquerque, NM
super sharp! But so precise so you don't have to worry about cutting off more than just the excess cuticle. It's a little pricey but worth the cost since i have dry nail beds so i find that i get a ton of hang nails & need a cuticle cuter to really get in there & remove them without cutting all my skin
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
These Cuticle nippers are very nice and sharp and the size of the 1/4"
jaw is very accurate in length. They also fit in the hand very nicely
and The rubber grips on the handles really help to grip the nipper's
better w/no slipping out of the hand's when they are squeezed, even when
hands are wet. \a very great
product
Regina S.
I've had this particular model for years! It is still just as sharp as the first day I bought it. I soak my hands prior to using it and always make sure it air dries before putting it away. I'm not sure but I think it would rust otherwise. This brand, in general, is very good for nail care.
Chelsea W.
Was very sharp when I first bought them, over 2 years ago now. Since they have dulled and needed replacing. Was very easy to use with my dominate hand, but not so much with the other yet I managed alright. Worth the price in a pinch but I recommend for long term use to invest in a quality pair
Elizabeth G.
Cameron , OK
These cuticle nippers work okay. I have had problems with them cutting more off than I want because of the length of the nipper so I definitely want to try out some of their slimmer ones and see how they do. I'm going to continue using them though as they are not terrible to use.
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
Love these cuticle nippers they help with ingrown nails and even thick nails!! There great and strong not cheap at all!! Easy to use😊 And great brand ! It's way better than high end nippers !! Don't waste money on reckon or other brands ! I recommend this brand if all tools!!!