BY TRIM

Nail care. Professional quality. Hands. Quality bristles. Comfortably shaped handle. Directions For best results use with warm soapy water to clean outer nail surfaces and difficult areas underneath nails. Clean brush in warm water and air dry. Warning Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for use by children. Pack of 6 see more...

Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
I get acrylic nails all the time. This little brush is a lifesaver. I get my nails long so every time I eat messy food or stuff that get on the bottom of my nails. This brush gets everything out. I would recommend this to anyone who gets dirt or anything dirty under their nails.
Victoria W.
Magnolia, AR
These nail brushes are great! Very handy for getting dirt from under the nails whilst washing hands! My boyfriend uses them the most since he works on cars so much and it's helpful to get all the gunk from under his nails like oil, adhesives, rust, & grime.
Crystal K.
These are great!! I always get dirt and grime under my nails. These work wonders for removing it! They are reasonably priced and last a long time. I think they are the best on the market. I think that if you like clean nails you should pick these up!!
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
Loves these little brushes! I grow my natural nail out so junk gets underneath them every day! I keep one of these brushes in my shower to use to clean under the nail bed while water runs over. Works like a charm!
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
These little brushes does miracle on buffing your nails as well as getting under your nails in the tiny places that you can't always get to by just washing. Pro tip after I can't use them for my nails anymore I use them to clean jewerly.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Totally worth the value for the price. I always keep them on hand for pedicures and manicures but I always seem to misplace them. So the pack of 6 really works out well for me personally. The brushes keep well as well!
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I really like these brushes. They are always well priced and available in a variety of locations. My favorite thing about this brush is that it's multipurpose. In addition to cleaning my nails, I use it for spot cleaning my sofa and car seats. The curved handle makes it easy to hold and control regardless of what you're using it for.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
I love this nail brush. Its stiff enough to remove dirt trapped but soft enough not to cause pain. I keep this by my bathroom sink.
Liz A.
Medway
I love these nail brushes. They're convenient, easily fit in your hands, and really help with cleaning under nails.
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Great brush for cleaning my nails before polishing or during a manicure. Works well to use with a pedicure also.