BY TRIM

Professional Quality 10 Tools For On-The-Go Needs Includes Canvas Storage Case Personal Grooming Tools Includes Saw, Bottle Opener, 3 Sizes Of Scree Drivers (Phillips And Flat Head), Nail File, Knife, Can Opener, Wire Cutter, And Pliers. Made In China see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jeremy S.
This is really nice to have around. I keep it in my car actually but I have been known to keep it in my pocket as well. Inexpensive but great quality. I purchased at Walmart supercenter. I would recommend it haven't been disappointed yet with this tool . Give it a try.
Salina N.
Anahiem CA
These at great nice clippers you can cut anything with them I use them on my father cause he has really thick nails and regular clipper don't really work so I found these me they were amazing
Angelina C.
Eagle
Bought this for my hubby!! He always picks at his feet and I figured he could keep it in his car, he loves it, it holds up well and is decently priced.
Jessica H.
Love this manicure set. It's very easy to use as well as clean. I would recommend to anyone and you can get it anywhere and it's really affordable.
Nay M.
houston, TX
they work good my mom use it to and she is a specialist in nails and feets and all that so they work good i recommend it and my mom too!
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
I bought this at walmart for a good price. It can be found at multiple stores. great tool for toes and nails. easy to use.
Wendy D.
Atlanta
 This is a great tool I highly recommend. This brand is very durable and you can find it at your local target or Walmart
Lawrence L.
Very nice quality love how they work I recommend down cost is reasonable.they have met my expectations
Oumaima B.
Azemmour
everywhere are buzzing, which can only mean one thing: back-to-school shopping! It gets pretty hectic sifting through crowds of eager students and parents, but let us make it easier for you. We know you’re so over your old gear from last school year, which is why we’re rounding up a list of the funkiest accessories on the market. Start your classes in style with these must-have accessories!
I can not spend a day without using it, I bought it for the whole family, wonderful, gentle, I take it anywhere, and I recommend it to friends, divine, and for any occasion, use, abuse and refuse imitations.
 Simply the best you can trust, approved by the whole family