BY TRIM

Professional Quality 10 Tools For On-The-Go Needs Includes Canvas Storage Case Personal Grooming Tools Includes Saw, Bottle Opener, 3 Sizes Of Scree Drivers (Phillips And Flat Head), Nail File, Knife, Can Opener, Wire Cutter, And Pliers. Made In China see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jeremy S.
This is really nice to have around. I keep it in my car actually but I have been known to keep it in my pocket as well. Inexpensive but great quality. I purchased at Walmart supercenter. I would recommend it haven't been disappointed yet with this tool . Give it a try.
Salina N.
Anahiem CA
These at great nice clippers you can cut anything with them I use them on my father cause he has really thick nails and regular clipper don't really work so I found these me they were amazing
Angelina C.
Eagle
Bought this for my hubby!! He always picks at his feet and I figured he could keep it in his car, he loves it, it holds up well and is decently priced.
Jessica H.
Love this manicure set. It's very easy to use as well as clean. I would recommend to anyone and you can get it anywhere and it's really affordable.
Nay M.
houston, TX
they work good my mom use it to and she is a specialist in nails and feets and all that so they work good i recommend it and my mom too!
Alexis G.
Saluda , NC
I bought this at walmart for a good price. It can be found at multiple stores. great tool for toes and nails. easy to use.
Wendy D.
Atlanta
 This is a great tool I highly recommend. This brand is very durable and you can find it at your local target or Walmart
Lawrence L.
Very nice quality love how they work I recommend down cost is reasonable.they have met my expectations
Ishita D.
Oh my god! If this isn't the best tool yet then i don't know which is. This has been out for quite a while now and is easily one of my favorites. The product is amazing and it works great for me. Would definitely repurchase!
Toni J.
Liverpool
I recommend this product to anyone it's amazing and it gets rid off the skin around your nails from the bottom that's going on to your nail