BY TRIM

MANICURE BLOCK. 2 surface grits. medium grit for removing ridgelines. fine grits for smoothing and shaping, can be used in natural nail, sculpture gel nail see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Greenville, IN
This is easy to use and fits in your hand. I have small hands but long fingers and things just fit awkwardly in my hand, but this was easy to handle allowing me to give myself an easy mani/pedi. It wasn't to tough either. I was able to use it on my 4 year old and she thought she was grown.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
I've been using these since high school! They're cheap, they work well & they get the job done. I love that they're available at any drug store or big box retailer. Definitely a great value for the price. I'll continue buying them for years to come.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE a good filing block. I use shellac on my nails and these are a must once I've taken off my polish. Makes nails nice and smooth for polishing. They are also good for taking off that last little bit of polish off too.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Fayette
I use this on my nails all the time ! It's super easy to use and they are fairly cheap ... I'd recommend these to anyone ! I buy these about every 6 months trust me your going to love them !
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lacey, WA
I loved these blocks! They have two coarse sides to even and smooth out nails. I found that when I used this is produced similar results to the seven step files but with less work!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Des Moines, IA
These files blocks are perfect for routine nail maintenance and upkeep of your nails. The price of this brand and product is right one track. It won't break the bank.
Hana B.
Hana B.
Urbandale
Love these they do a great job smithing my nails before I paint them I also find they help my polish last longer and remove any ridges. These are a must have for me.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Love the blocks they file and smooth all at once. Same stuff they use in the nail store. You use it then wash your hands Nd tour nails are so very smooth
Haley P.
Haley P.
Kennesaw
It's not the best file in the world but for the price it's great! The file breaks down easy and shredding happens quick. Almost like a one time use!
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Love these they work wonders on getting the hardest jobs done an will take away whatever ur needing off ur nails or just to shape ur nails