BY TRIM

MANICURE BLOCK. 2 surface grits. medium grit for removing ridgelines. fine grits for smoothing and shaping, can be used in natural nail, sculpture gel nail see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Greenville, IN
This is easy to use and fits in your hand. I have small hands but long fingers and things just fit awkwardly in my hand, but this was easy to handle allowing me to give myself an easy mani/pedi. It wasn't to tough either. I was able to use it on my 4 year old and she thought she was grown.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
I loved these blocks! They have two coarse sides to even and smooth out nails. I found that when I used this is produced similar results to the seven step files but with less work!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Love the blocks they file and smooth all at once. Same stuff they use in the nail store. You use it then wash your hands Nd tour nails are so very smooth
Haley P.
Haley P.
Kennesaw
It's not the best file in the world but for the price it's great! The file breaks down easy and shredding happens quick. Almost like a one time use!