BY NONE

• Can anyone share secrets on understanding the plans and t...2 Answers
Julie H.
P C Beach, FL
This book has changed my life! I have been following this plan for three years and I have lost 50 pounds! The book is very long, and you have to be ready to sit down and do some serious reading, but it's worth it!
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA
Seriously one of the best books you can pick up and read!!! It has been a life changer for me!! I have found freedom from food addictions, unhealthy eating, binge eating, sugar, starving myself and more self harm I found body healing through this program and celebrate recovery! It has been amazing. It's also realistic, affordable, and most of all family friendly.

I have gone from at my highest 233+lbs a size 20+ to currently 166 and a size 10. It's melting away the old stubborn fat. I was unhealthy and down to 130 and wasn't even a 10 then so I know this works!!

❤❤❤
Jennifer B.
Bloomfield, NJ
I suffer from pcos and am constantly on the look out for recipes that are not only good for me nutrition wise but also good for keeping me satisfied so I don't go lusting after bad for you foods. Must buy and I highly suggest organizing it by recipes
Rachael G.
Fredericksburg, VA
THM is amazing!! A down to earth approach to healthy living. A smart way to slim down and maintaining after weight loss is very do able on this plan.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
I am enjoying this book, but finding it a little hard to understand the difference I'm the plans.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Can anyone share secrets on understanding the plans and the food on the plans.