BY TRIM

Christie L.
Christie L.
Pasadena, CA
These are great scissors to have on hand. I keep them around my makeup brushes in case I ever need them for something small. They're a great size for storage. Although small, they're very sharp and effective. For the price you can't beat these.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love all products by Trim and these were no different, I cut my sons hair myself and these are great! Nice easy cuts and they last for years!!! I’ve had em about 2 years now and only had to sharpen them 2x... love these!!!
Madalyn R.
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
The Trim hair clippers were a great deal! Easy to use and high quality, I would buy again! The handle had nice grips, and the clippers had a good weight. They are perfect for touching up, or for a full on cut.
Kerissa B.
Kerissa B.
I mostly only use the Trim brand when it comes to nails and hair. I love to have these shears on hand to help me with that bang trim my stylist always says to pop in for. I've never got time for that so these shears work for that.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Willard, OH
These are pretty good shears for a drugstore brand! They were sharp and easy to work it. Only thing that bothered me is that they dulled out rather quickly.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
KINGSPORT, TN
These are my go to trimmers. My mom used to buy these growing up. The brand has always had good quality products for the inexpensive price.
Brandee H.
Brandee H.
Well the are great couponing scissors but besides.that thats all they are.good for deffiently not a multi tool.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
San Jose
I use this product to get the smaller areas for my dogs Eye. Cuts pretty precise and doesn't fray
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
I love these products it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful eat that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..
Laura S.
Laura S.
hamilton
These are wonderful clippers!  They are easy and safe to use!  I use them every time I cut my nails.  They are delicate on weak nails and are super safe!