BY TRIM

Personal care implements. 10 piece set plus travel storage case. Trim Essentials for Him Includes: Fingernail Clipper Sapphire File Toenail Clipper Pocket Knife Tool Shoe Shine Sponge Corkscrew Bottle Opener Pocket Comb Nail Brush Nail Cleaner Cuticle Pusher Salon Board; see more...

Laura M.
Whittier, CA
Wonderful product! I bought this for the hubby as a gift and he absolutely loved everything in it. It comes with an array of tools to trim and maintain his facial hair and nails. He always has multiple tools in his pockets, mostly the nail filer and comb. It great quality grooming tooks
Krystal S.
Bought this kits years ago and still have the majority of it and use them often. Don't care that it says men or not. The family is using it. Got it from Walgreens on a Black Friday one year for a heck of a deal
Samantha M.
Great for all sizss of nails and cuts really good. I would advise anyone to buy this AMD if someone was asking if I had any idea of good nail clippers I would suggest these.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
Got this for my son and it is the perfect kit to make him stay trimmed and clean plus he doesn't have to borrow mine now!
🦇🕸🎃 P.
Winder, GA
These nail clippers consistently keep my nails well groomed and flawless! Bought it walmart and met my expectations!!
Angela C.
Victorville, CA
This is amazing it's a good idea for a gift. & it has everything in one & it's at a good prices.
Gabih G.
San Diego, CA
It is a good kit, there are just good stuff.
I use everything and everything is a good product!
reuben a.
croydon
Why have I not started using this yummy smelling product earlier? First off cute packaging. Love the mirror that they have on the inside. I love the formula of this bronzer, you can really layer it up without making your skin feel too heavy or cakey. My complexion leans towards medium so I really have to build it up, but I like that it gives my face a little more dimension....not a Kim k contour but it makes my cheekbones a little more defined. I may have to try the next darker shade to see which color suits me better...nonetheless I really enjoy this product.
kawtar l.
Pour avoir des bonne ongles il faut avoir des bonne matérielle choisissez vous donc ce matérielle il est bon simple et pratique
Inessa S.
Kit de sobrevivência com certeza é esse! Haha tem de tudo!!! Não deixaria mesmo de fora da minha necessaire.