Trim Emery Board Drum

by Trim

Trim Emery Board Drum, emery boards, 2 textures: shaping and finishing and it’s long lasting, quality boards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Emery Board Drum!
Melissa N.
Lake Worth
Small fits in my purse. Great for touch ups on the go. Never used another brand as this does the job.
Emilie P.
applevalley
There’s so many nail filers and they are strong & wouldn’t break no matter how hard I would use them! Totally recommend
Jennifer N.
Kodak, TN
These are the tried and true Emery boards. My Grandmother used these, My mother and now I use them. They are wonderful and affordable. These Emery boards make a nice smooth edge in very few strokes. I use them for my children one of which is still an infant. It's great to smooth down those sharp edges and it works so quickly. I keep these in my home all of the time. I even keep one in my car in a small first aid kit with a pair of fingernail clippers. Never know when someone will need it. I have found this to be very practical with my children.
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
this is a good go to staple it's good for your first dates good for your vanity these are just great for cleaning up around your nails
Juritzy P.
Love how much of this product is in the container it last a very long time and I love it. I only bought it like one time I like how nice and good it leaves the nails to the shape I want. 100% recommend
Samantha B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Perfect for filing and buffing nails. It works so well and is durable. Helps nails to feel smooth and shaped well. It’s affordable and highly recommended. It’s thin enough and really helps to shape your nails as you desire
Florencia B.
I purchased this brand at my nearest walgreens. Personally a nail file is a nail file all brands work well this one is just affordable.
Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
You'll never run out of now nail items when you but them by the bucket full. They do the trick, but I'm always misplacing nail stuff. But a bucket. That helps.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
they split your nails a bit sometimes, but they’re pretty good for “grinding down” your nail. they wear out fast, but they’re cheap, so it’s expected. recommend-ish. i say ish because honestly they’re not the best 😂
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
I buy these because they are inexpensive and do a great job. I get these at target. This is the only brand I use.

Looking for your answer?