BY TRIM #52 in Nail Files

Trim Emery Board Drum, emery boards, 2 textures: shaping and finishing and it’s long lasting, quality boards. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
they split your nails a bit sometimes, but they’re pretty good for “grinding down” your nail. they wear out fast, but they’re cheap, so it’s expected. recommend-ish. i say ish because honestly they’re not the best 😂
Joy A.
Love this brand for the emery boards and nail cutters. Great handy cheap file to keep in your desk drawer and nail kit. Both sides work great and the grit on the shaper side works well without having to go back and forth on your nail edge.
Stephanie A.
This emery boards are so sheep are usually by about 10 and One will last me a couple of days they're so cheap that it doesn't really matter if it only last a couple days because you can buy another one they do work very well 👍🏼
georgina c.
Lawrence, NY
I just purchased one the other day when a nail broke and went to cvs and that was the only choice of nail file available.  It does the job but I don''t love it.  It is a bit flimsy and doesn't have a hard and soft side option, only both sides are hard.  Would only buy again if stuck in a pinch like this time.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
No sirven hijo un fiasco. No liman No hacer nada Se debilitan rapido no cumple su función ni una usada No la recomendación, aunque el precio es pefecto por que el hijo super economicas, y no se consiguen en toda la ropa, no sirven para un acabado perfecto necesitas una lima perfecta y esta no lo es.
Barbara S.
Springville, AL
They do the job.  Pro's:  Quick and small for easy carry with you or to have around in various places for those oops moments.  They last a little longer than some other files I have used.  Cons:  a little on the rigid side, on occasion I have had the emery paper completely detach from the board.
Brittany C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I'm always shaping my nails. This drum of files is PERFECT because like my pencils, I can never keep up with one board. When one of my boards dull I just pull out a new one. I'm also not paying an arm OR leg for a fancy emery board because these will beat them everytime!
Emily M.
A good nice "go-to" nail file to use. we use these a lot in the nursing home I work at to keep residents nails nice and short.
We can only use them so many times so it's nice to have a good board with many in a package.
Nicole M.
These files are great for on the go. I keep a couple in my purse for when/if I have an incident. The files work great. I don't recommend for thicker nails as the boards get used up fast but perfect for touch ups. I found them for cheap at my local CVS.
Kayla C.
Idaho falls , ID
What you see is really what you get with this product it is a hard long lasting nail file and it gets the job done. Inexpensive product I have no complaints I have used these on a couple different occasions they work just fine!