BY TRIM

Trim products are manufactured at the highest quality standards that have satisfied costumers for over 70 years. none slip center grip provides maximum control. Easily pushes back and removes cuticles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Trim Easyhold Cuticle Remover/ Pusher- I love using this as a cuticle remover rather than scissors. It keeps everything even. I have gone through 3 of these because they do get dull after awhile, which is to be expected. I don't use the pusher part. I always find my fingernail works better than any purchased pusher.
Jessica C.
The cuticle pusher is great, the little remover bit is harder to use. When you push to cut off the remover you want to be careful to not push too hard or you could actually cause yourself to bleed. I haven't had this happen yet because I've been careful but with as sharp as it is, I'm sure it could happen. Plus my aunt who is a cosmetologist, told me to not actually remove your cuticles because they come in harder than before, that you want to just push them out of the way.
Eleece G.
The blade is very sharp and starts sharp longer than most cuticle trimmers I have had. The handle is very comfortable and say to hold. The only down side (which doesn't really bother me because I have a better one) is that the cuticle pusher is very soft making it pretty useless for me. I can't really get it to actually push my cuticles.
Lilee C.
Conway, AR
Love this product. The silicone cuticle pusher is perfect and gentle. The metal cuticle trimmer is sharp for the first few uses, then dulls a bit, but not so much that it's useless. I should probably buy another one soon, but my first one still works really well!
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this tool it has a soft squishy side and then a good nice sharp for trimming my cuticles it would be nice if that pointy end was a little bit more broad but other than that it works great and I would recommend it to other people
Madison L.
Buckhannon, WV
Cuts cuticles down and removes them easy and pain free. Pushes the cuticles back well too. I bought it at Walmart, it was priced fair. I use it every couple weeks to keep my nails looking nice. Always a must have for my nail care!
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I love this product so much. It helps clean the cuticles around your nail really good. Very long last and reusable. I highly recommend it. It's affordable too. I will definitely get more in the future.
Anna F.
I loved this item at first. It worked amazing, I loved the grip on it because it never slipped in my hands. My only complaint was that it went dull pretty fast. Maybe within a few weeks.
Heather S.
Marion, IL
I really liked this tool, the only problem is, if you happen to push a little too hard, the cuticle trimmer bends. It does it's job, so I gave it 3 stars, but the trimmer bending is a deal breaker
Michelle C.
my favorite cuticle trimmer. these things are amazing, so much safer than cutuicle nippers, in fact would be diffficult to cut oneself, yet effectiveley removes excess skin around the sidewalls and eponychium. i mostly now just use the silicone cuticle pusher side for freeing up nail plate real estate immediately before base coast appplication or for burnishing pigments for nail art. my cuticles are more manageable now, but when i need some dead cuticle sniped, i grab this over cuticle nippers or scissors.