BY TRIM EASY HOLD #60 in Nail Clippers

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.  Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. stainless steel. precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts. unique non-slip grips are textured to provide maximum control and comfort. see more...

• Is this worth getting over a regular clippers? 5 Answers
  • Do you prefer these with the extra grip as opposed to the...5 Answers
Trim Easy Hold Toenail Nipper
  • "This gets the job done faster and its much easier bc of the shape." in 1 review
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets the job done very quickly and easily! Very affordable for a tool that some nail salons even use. Sharp edges make for a quick easy cut. I highly suggest these to people who do their own nails or tend to build up skin on their feet.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
I use this product to trim cuticles when they get or of control and it works very well. I find that it can be a little difficult to use, and sometimes I have to stop what I'm doing to get it to work. I wouldn't recommend it; it was okay, but not worth it!
Jennifer W.
If you are not careful these clippers can do some damage. I suggest a well lit area and cut less and then cut more if necessary. I have a nail condition and this allows me to cut my nails where I might have not been able to before.
Lily Y.
This is very handy and helpful! It gets into the crevices of your nails and removes hanging skin or you can always use it to clip your nails. I use it more for clipping dead skin or hanging skin that you dont want pulled and we all know that hurts! Lol
Jessica K.
Lake City, FL
Love these!! I've had the same one for a year now and it works as well as it did on day 1! I'm able to cut along the sides of my nails where I get ingrowns, much better than regular nail clippers!
Maria E.
Good trimmers, I used these on my husband a lot because he gets in grown toenails, they get right into the side and pull them out very easily. They are way better than standard nail clippers, highly recommend.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
I use these clippers for my ingrown toe nail & to trim my cuticles when they get to crazy. They are sharp & do a great job. Make sure to be cautious when using them, like i said they are sharp!
Valerie B.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have to be honest, I didn't purchase this for me. I purchased this because I was looking for the largest and most durable clippers to tackle my grandpas toes...they worked! And I could sleep a little bit easier not worrying about my grandpas talons cutting him and causing an amputation eventually because of his diabetes. These saved us all!!
works really well!! it's not super expensive and it will last you a while. this was my first time using this product and I was actually very impressed with it. I would definitely buy it again if I needed too.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
This product is great for toenails as well as removing large chunks of calluses that build up on the side of your toes. You know,the ones that take forever to sand down.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
Is this worth getting over a regular clippers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Do you prefer these with the extra grip as opposed to the plain ones?