BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Somalis M.
Somalis M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this clippers so much! Because you don't have to worry about cleaning after you're done with your nails Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers
April M.
April M.
Anaheim, CA
I love this nail clipper so comfortable & affordable to use. I have obe just like it just a different color. I would suggest anybody to buy this !
Relana J.
Relana J.
Sterling
These are my favorite toenail clippers. They fit very nicely in your hand and have grips so you hand doesn't slip. They also have a little compartment that catches toe nail clippings so there's less of a messm
Susan S.
Susan S.
Trim easy-hold toenail clippers. I use it to clipped my kid toenail I love it. I also use it to clipped mine.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are so easy to use. They are great for me since I have arthritis. Trim Toenail Clippers make it easier for me to cut my toenails.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Birmingham, Alabama
The easy grip handle makes these much easier to hold than regular toenail clippers. The grip is also removable to clean or to make it easier to access the side of the clippers when necessary. I wish they were a little sharper but overall a great deal for the price.
sml1402 L.
sml1402 L.
Atlanta
I really like these clippers by Trim. Very fair price. I purchased several from Amazon and would buy again. They are easy to hold due to they unique design. These clippers are also very sharp and make a nice clean cut.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Excellent nail trimmer by Trim! They’re easy to handle and have just the right amount of curve to the clippers. They’re well made and sturdy for even the thickest of nails. I’ve been tempered to reach for the cheaper store brand but the Trim brand nail clippers last so much longer!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
These are horrible clippers. Would not cut through my nails at all, and when it did it just left them a frayed mess. I would definitely spring for more expensive clippers,  I probably wouldn't even buy these in a pinch. Definitely would not repurchase and do not recommend.