BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angie G.
I like the little holder attached to these clippers, but it doesn't always catch all the clippings. The clippers work fine, nothing super great, but gets the job done.
Somalis M.
Davie , FL
I love this clippers so much! Because you don't have to worry about cleaning after you're done with your nails Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers
April M.
Anaheim, CA
I love this nail clipper so comfortable & affordable to use. I have obe just like it just a different color. I would suggest anybody to buy this !
Relana J.
Sterling
These are my favorite toenail clippers. They fit very nicely in your hand and have grips so you hand doesn't slip. They also have a little compartment that catches toe nail clippings so there's less of a messm
Susan S.
Trim easy-hold toenail clippers. I use it to clipped my kid toenail I love it. I also use it to clipped mine.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are so easy to use. They are great for me since I have arthritis. Trim Toenail Clippers make it easier for me to cut my toenails.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
Does a great job cutting my families nails as it is supposed to do. Can’t ask for much else. And isn’t outrageously high.
Brady M.
Columbia Hts, MN
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
I love the textured grip on these clippers. Less likely to slip and make a mistake or cause ingrown toenails which are hell on earth. Very easy to use and usually a good price
Ashlyn F.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
Have had these for like 15 years. They still work great. Super easy to hold and easy to use. Cuts well and I’ve never had to sharpen. I think it’s one of the best clippers cause it cuts so well without bending the nail.
Deanna A.
Easy to use and hold. They don't slip at all which makes using them at any angle you me need a breeze. I don't use any other clippers.