BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
$Chloe$;) G.
Review for: 1 Pair
This is a really good brand but it doesn’t do that well go in case I have really sharp and thick toenails so it didn’t do that welll I I hoped it would of..
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Easy-Hold
I don’t think I’ve ever had better nail trimmers than this! It literally catches all your nails and you don’t have to worry about them getting all over the place. Not to mention it’s super easy to empty out.
Jeanie S.
I love that these nail clippers catch the clippings instead of them flying everywhere! Makes cleanup a breeze.
member-ecbd6
I really like the toe nail clippers.They give a great cut and feels very good. My nails are very straight and even.You definitely will like this product.
Kierstin W.
Duncansville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheaper brand. Works well for the price. Will continue to purchase again. More useful for women’s toenails
Lauren P.
Lakewood Rch, FL
These are both me and my boyfriend's favorite nail clippers. Easy to use and always strong enough for those thick big toenails
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not expensive at all but works very well. My whole family uses mine and they have held.up.just fine. Able to cut thick nails no problem
Natalie J.
florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually despise trimming my fingernails or toe nails I prefer to file them. However my husband loves these.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These worked really good and were not dull like others I have used. I am able to give myself the perfect pedi.
Olivia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these for the most part! For some reason on my mind the handle seems to slip. It might just be mine and I might just need to buy a new pair. But they work great for the most part and are awesome for your toenails!