BY TRIM #35 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Ashley M.
Eastville
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
I love this brand of nail clippers. Easy to use for me. Love have feel in my hand And Walmart where I bought mine set. Second time using this brand. I will bought more.
Emery F.
kissimmee
Tudo dessa maraca é maravilhoso!!! Adoramos aqui em casa com certeza compraremos mais no futuro!!!
Sarah B.
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
I have very thick toenails and I have never had a problem trimming them with these clippers. I love the fact that they catch the nail clippings in the handle so it minimizes the mess of nail clippings. Very easy to use and nice grip so it doesn’t slip out of my hands. I don’t think it’s pricey but you definitely get your money’s worth for it.
Chiquiliacutfromanthrfabric R.
Chicago
Couldn't clip big toe with these can't clip thick nails either long lasting not recommended for at home use
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
These clippers are very easy to use because they feature a great gripping system. You can buy these at Walmart. I suggest buying them and giving them as a gift, especially to the older people in your life who may struggle with smaller clippers.
Tonya A.
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
These are my favorite toenail clippers. It has the rubber piece for easy grip and comfort. Affordable. Long lasting. Even different colors if your lucky.
Remone A.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
They are really cute and nice which is what drew me to the product but I wouldn’t purchase them again. They don’t give a smooth cut which sometimes creates more snags and then I have to cut my nails down even more which sucks!
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
Love using this one for my toe nails definitely keeps them nice and clean and cut! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.
Lindsay L.
Sylva, NC
It’s so important to have toenail clippers!!! Nail clippers don’t cut it for toes at all. These toenail clippers feel heavy duty and cut my toenails perfectly! Also have a nice comfort grip on them for when your holding and using them.
Lucy T.
Laredo, Texas
This nail clipper has a good quality sharp edge.And you can take it everywhere wherever you go and it's not complicated to use.