BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Birmingham, Alabama
The easy grip handle makes these much easier to hold than regular toenail clippers. The grip is also removable to clean or to make it easier to access the side of the clippers when necessary. I wish they were a little sharper but overall a great deal for the price.
sml1402 L.
sml1402 L.
Atlanta
I really like these clippers by Trim. Very fair price. I purchased several from Amazon and would buy again. They are easy to hold due to they unique design. These clippers are also very sharp and make a nice clean cut.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Excellent nail trimmer by Trim! They’re easy to handle and have just the right amount of curve to the clippers. They’re well made and sturdy for even the thickest of nails. I’ve been tempered to reach for the cheaper store brand but the Trim brand nail clippers last so much longer!
Somalis M.
Somalis M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this clippers so much! Because you don't have to worry about cleaning after you're done with your nails Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
These are horrible clippers. Would not cut through my nails at all, and when it did it just left them a frayed mess. I would definitely spring for more expensive clippers,  I probably wouldn't even buy these in a pinch. Definitely would not repurchase and do not recommend.
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
You can never have enough nail clippers and these ones are great and get the job done. I have a couple other brands but my trim ones are one of my favs.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
These help to guide you to toenails ., is wonderful. These men have a lot of tools we need for a spa dayEsta marca es muy buena en herramientas para el cuidade de tus pies y manos y es muy duradera pruebalos te encantaran .
Emily S.
Emily S.
Van Buren, AR
These do the job. My husband and I buy about one of these a year. I like how it saves the nail clippings and you can then dump them so you don't make a mess. Repeat user. Good price
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
The grip on these nail clippers is absolutely amazing. It's very helpful when trying to clip your toenails especially.