BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
These are horrible clippers. Would not cut through my nails at all, and when it did it just left them a frayed mess. I would definitely spring for more expensive clippers,  I probably wouldn't even buy these in a pinch. Definitely would not repurchase and do not recommend.
Deanna A.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Horrible! These do not give you easy access to cleanly cut your toenails. Every time I use these I feel like my nails look butchered and ripped. I think the plastic gets in the way. I do not recommend at all
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These were a much cheaper price point than others, but you get what you pay for. They are too bulky and seem cheaply made. I threw them away.
Brook L.
Brook L.
Monroe, MI
The plastic guard around the top makes it very difficult to really get in there and trim thick nails! I tried to pry the plastic away from the clippers and now they just sit in a drawer as a backup if I can't find my food clippers. Would never purchase again!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I've actually bought these before because j love the tweezers but these clippers honestly I didn't like at all. My husband went to clip his nails and they broke apart on the first clip. I will not buy again.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Not really easy to hold and the actual clipper part was very dull and couldnt even clip my daughters soft nails.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Fairview, OR
Are you such a couple times didn't like it that much. It was too big. And I don't feel like it gets the toenails out they could be stuck inside and I just don't want to deal with it
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Winnipeg, MB
These were alright. They worked great at first, but the blades got dull pretty quickly. I loved that they caught the nail clipping, but the clippings did get stuck inside or were hard to get out sometimes. They were on the cheaper side so I didn't expect much from them, and probably wouldn't buy them again.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I have been using this brand of clippers since I was a child, and hands down it is the best! However, I am not a fan of this design. I feel like it is just too bulky and the nail stays in there after you clip it, jamming it. Maybe they meant it to do it like that, but I feel like it is annoying.