BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
sml1402 L.
sml1402 L.
Atlanta
I really like these clippers by Trim. Very fair price. I purchased several from Amazon and would buy again. They are easy to hold due to they unique design. These clippers are also very sharp and make a nice clean cut.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Excellent nail trimmer by Trim! They’re easy to handle and have just the right amount of curve to the clippers. They’re well made and sturdy for even the thickest of nails. I’ve been tempered to reach for the cheaper store brand but the Trim brand nail clippers last so much longer!
Somalis M.
Somalis M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this clippers so much! Because you don't have to worry about cleaning after you're done with your nails Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
The grip on these nail clippers is absolutely amazing. It's very helpful when trying to clip your toenails especially.
Lalanie O.
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
I love this nail too brand. I got the easy hold nail kit years ago, they lasted long and had a really good grip.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
These are great clippers.  They are nice and big with grippers on the handles so there is less risk of slipping and cutting too much nail off.  They are sharp enough without being too sharp and are very easy to use and store.  I've had mine for at least 2 years and I don't notice any reduction in their effectiveness!  Would recommend for sure as they were not too expensive.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Redwood City, CA
Great size and value, the rubber handle makes it super easy to be precise when clipping!
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
The Trim Easy Hold line of products is by far the best I've used. I have some dexterity issues, so holding any type of nail clippers or tweezers is often a problem. The Trim Easy Hold Nail Clippers helps me so much. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Winter Garden, FL
These give me an even trim on my nails ever time I use them. They also help me get the shape I desire for my nails.