BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Easy-Hold
I don’t think I’ve ever had better nail trimmers than this! It literally catches all your nails and you don’t have to worry about them getting all over the place. Not to mention it’s super easy to empty out.
Jeanie S.
I love that these nail clippers catch the clippings instead of them flying everywhere! Makes cleanup a breeze.
member-ecbd6
I really like the toe nail clippers.They give a great cut and feels very good. My nails are very straight and even.You definitely will like this product.
Kierstin W.
Duncansville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheaper brand. Works well for the price. Will continue to purchase again. More useful for women’s toenails
Lauren P.
Lakewood Rch, FL
These are both me and my boyfriend's favorite nail clippers. Easy to use and always strong enough for those thick big toenails
Loveeeeeeee this product! Easy to use and work with especially the angle! And another plus is that the clippings stay inside the clipper🙏🏻
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
martha e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Trim items very durribale and reliable, I have been buying Trim products for a long time now and I have no complaints.
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really convenient. I starting using them because my husband also has a pair. I like that they catch the clipping. That helps so it does not go flying somewhere. I would definitely recommend this product and has been the only one my husband and I use for the past 2 years at least.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to clip my nails. Small and good grip to hold the clippers. They were decently priced