BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie R.
San Diego, CA
One of the best clippers I have used. I highly recommend them. They are very easy to use and hold because if the grip. It is a good size but might be hard to trim small feet/nails with. It is inexpensive and good quality!
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
It's a nailclipper. It's  easy to hold. It does it's job. Is there really a lot to say about these? I don't really recommend them to anyone, not because they're not useful, but it's just not something that comes up, really. They're nail clippers. They clip nails.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Ok. Not any better than some others I've tried. The big handle is nice but i don't know if that's worth the extra amount. Got mine from cvs. And mine went dull with about a year of use. So I've had others last longer as well.
Kate O.
The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
The only nail clippers I buy. I have the toe and nail clippers in this brand & I especially like the grips on the handles that helps you keep the clipper firm and steady. I've been using these for at least 9 years, and would definitely recommend.
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
Easy to hold and feels really well made. I love the color, I didn't know these were toe nail clippers and I use them on my fingernails. I bought them because they seemed like they could last me a few years, I've had these for a year and they still feel like new.
kandice u.
new bedford, MA
I love these clippers because of its grip! Theyre really great quality and a good value! Theres nothing special about them, the grip just makes them easy to use so they dont slip out of your hands! I deff recommend them!
Genevieve R.
Cumming, GA
This is a nice nail clipper. It is easy to hold and is good for all finger and toenails. I would recommend this toenail clipper to family and friends. It is my 2nd toenail clipper of this kind. I got it at the pharmacy. It's easy to use and lasts a long time.
kiahra u.
It is a good toenail clipper because it had a small part on the top and on the bottom so when you put your finger it won't hurt your fingers and your fingers won't slip and it is a very classic and pretty nailclip so you can put in your purse Just in case
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
They are awesome. Really easy hold and cut my toe nails really well. I am not sure if this is the same model as the set that I got with white and gray rubber case.