Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #27 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Buy on Walgreens*
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Irvine
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It has lasted me for several years now, and it's able to withstand my (and my SO's) hard toenails! I got it from Target, and I haven't looked back since! It's easy to use, and clips really well. I would recommend this to others.
Paola A.
Paola A.
Peyton, CO
I always prefer to use this Trim toe nail clipper because of the design. It is very easy to hold especially when you get a stubborn nail. It makes the grip easier and it makes cutting down the nail a lot smooth without having to use too much force.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cleveland, TN
My husband uses these more than I do, but we have these and the smaller pair, and they are both great. I do like the "easy-hold" feature as it does help with sliding (which you wouldn't really think about with nail clippers, but hey, there you go)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Phoenix, AZ
Toenail clippers...Exactly what you would expect them to do. I love the trapper thing that it comes in, which also makes them more comfortable to hold. I've had the pair I do for about 8 months and they're still as great as the day I bought them!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Romulus, MI
I like the idea of the extended handle to this product, but I wish that the clippers edge was straight across instead of having the curve. Being straight across makes it a lot easier to clip toenails without accidentally causing and uneven clip.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
The best nail clippers I have ever used! These are the only ones I have used that the grip does not slide off off and makes a great trim everything. The first pair I bought was at Walmart and my whole pedicure and manicure set consists of trimm
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
These toenail clipper brand seems the work the best for me I really like there products my toeails are a bit I guess you can say thick lol and they work like a charm. I use all there products religiously and never can I complain def reccomemded
Jill A.
Jill A.
Tacoma, WA
I really like the idea of these clippers, I've had them slip before. However, it is very difficult to see your toenail as you clip your nails because the plastic covers the cutting portion of the clipper. I've gone back to the standard clipper.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
This is the perfect clipper because it has a good grip and when you're cutting your toenails it doesn't slide. The only problem I have is that it's hard to clean because the toenails stay in the clipper (gross)!! Must find a better alternative
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC
Once I began using this style of nail clippers, I didn't even want to go back to the regular kind! I love how you can be able to just clip your nails wherever without, for the most part, having nail clippings fly everywhere. Very easy to use!