BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
kiahra u.
It is a good toenail clipper because it had a small part on the top and on the bottom so when you put your finger it won't hurt your fingers and your fingers won't slip and it is a very classic and pretty nailclip so you can put in your purse Just in case
Katherine H.
Easy to use when doing your own toes. This particular brand seems to get dull and lose a lot faster but because of how often I lose them it's a good price point and I usually replace them before there are any issues.
Brittney B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
The nail clippers themselves were nice but the easy grip thing sucks. It slips and makes them hard to hold onto. You can take that off though and use them fine. They don't last long. Mine got full after a short time.
Jewelissa V.
Mcpherson, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use these for both my fingernails and my toenails. The grip makes it a lot easier to clip my nails pain free. I've only bought trim brand nail clippers and plan to only purchase from them. I recommend these clippers!
Ivy P.
These clippers are one of my favorites. The grips make it comfortable and easy to hold on to. My mom also loves these because sometimes she has a hard time gripping the clippers, but these make it easy for her.
Morgan L.
Nacogdoches
I have had these for so long, yet they still work perfectly. The grip is very helpful if you have trouble holding small objects steadily. Compared to other clippers I've used, I think these are the best quality.
Chand B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy the grip on this nail cutter much more than the traditional metal grips. This ergonomic design allows for a precise cut of the toenails or fingernails! I would buy these again definitely. Great product!
Kayleigh S.
Pearl City, HI
I have tried many different brands of nail clippers.  Its design is easy to use. It is like most other clippers.  The price is average but the quality is outstanding! I find that this brand is long lasting.  I won't get dull as quickly as other brands. I would definitely recommend to others
Marissa W.
The easy grip and size make clipping so much easier! Very affordable and a great value! I purchased this item at my local Walmart. Other clippers fall apart easily. I'm so happy I made this purchase!
Eve M.
These nail clippers are easy to hold and use for kids learning to cut their own nails. My boys use them, my husband does as well and it's one less chore for me, so that's always great! Highly recommend these.