BY TRIM #35 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Genevieve R.
Cumming, GA
This is a nice nail clipper. It is easy to hold and is good for all finger and toenails. I would recommend this toenail clipper to family and friends. It is my 2nd toenail clipper of this kind. I got it at the pharmacy. It's easy to use and lasts a long time.
kandice u.
new bedford, MA
I love these clippers because of its grip! Theyre really great quality and a good value! Theres nothing special about them, the grip just makes them easy to use so they dont slip out of your hands! I deff recommend them!
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
They are awesome. Really easy hold and cut my toe nails really well. I am not sure if this is the same model as the set that I got with white and gray rubber case.
sml1402 L.
Atlanta
I really like these clippers by Trim. Very fair price. I purchased several from Amazon and would buy again. They are easy to hold due to they unique design. These clippers are also very sharp and make a nice clean cut.
Jewelissa V.
McPherson , KS
Use these for both my fingernails and my toenails. The grip makes it a lot easier to clip my nails pain free. I've only bought trim brand nail clippers and plan to only purchase from them. I recommend these clippers!
Katherine H.
Easy to use when doing your own toes. This particular brand seems to get dull and lose a lot faster but because of how often I lose them it's a good price point and I usually replace them before there are any issues.
Brittney B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
The nail clippers themselves were nice but the easy grip thing sucks. It slips and makes them hard to hold onto. You can take that off though and use them fine. They don't last long. Mine got full after a short time.
Morgan L.
Nacogdoches
I have had these for so long, yet they still work perfectly. The grip is very helpful if you have trouble holding small objects steadily. Compared to other clippers I've used, I think these are the best quality.
Lauren J.
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
These are great for everyone in the family. I love these because they’re sharp and easy to hold, but they’re also efficient. I think they’re a great value because they last and are of good quality. I recommend.
Marissa W.
The easy grip and size make clipping so much easier! Very affordable and a great value! I purchased this item at my local Walmart. Other clippers fall apart easily. I'm so happy I made this purchase!