BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
I think it is a great product, toenail are always such a hard work to trim then right and this just always helps me! I think everyone should own this (Specially Men's that are always complaining on the hard work that triming nails represents in they lives)
Caleah J.
Caleah J.
Temecula, CA
Best nail clippers, easy to control and get a nice close clean clip. They last forever and never loose their sharp edge but are totally safe to use. I use these clippers on my hands and feet at least 2 times a week and they have lasted me at least 8 years.
Jaquera W.
Jaquera W.
I like that these clippers have a wide handle compared to the silver basic clipper. I would recommend buying this clipper. I brought my clippers from target. I was easy to use and I use them frequently. These clippers are a great investment and are useful.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
New York
your good average nail clipper. it works well, very sturdy. i love the grip! my fingers dont slide and i can efficiently cut my nails. it is also a good price. what more can you ask for? its very easy to use and i bring it with me to vacations and what not
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Fontana, Ca
This nail clipper has been easy to use because of the grip part. I'm a fan of the brand so I tend to buy their products. It's easy to cut and hold therefore easy to use. The price is okay, but the value is there. I would recommend to others to buy as well.
Kristhel P.
Kristhel P.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these to give my friend a pedicure, and they work great! I've been giving her pedis for the last 4 months now and they're still very sharp and trim great. They're very easy to use and are definitely worth the extra couple dollars vs other brands.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Springfield, MO
The Trim Easy-Hold Toenail clippers is a must have for my at home mani and pedi. It is affordable and is a good quality clipper. It is almost mess free since the toenail clippings don't fly around like most other clippers I would recommend this product.
Kweli W.
Kweli W.
Staten Island, NY
I love these clippers because they don't slip out of your grip like the regular silver clippers. They're great for my nails, toes, but also my daughter who is 7. I bought it at CVS and they had such a selection, but these I would recommend for families.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Bernardsville, NJ
I love the Trim clippers with the grip. It makes it so much easier to cut my nails and my kids nails. This is always our go to clipper in the house. We have many other brands but this one always does the job so much better. Would buy again if necessary
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Albany, NY
I have both the toe nail clippers and regular nail clippers and have had them for years. They are durable and still work like new. Very easy to use. The only thing I have to complain about them is that sometimes the black grip blocks sight of the nail.