BY TRIM #35 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Laura M.
I bought this because it's especially made for toenails, but I found it even more difficult to use than a normal clipper. It did its work, but I felt it was a little uncomfortable. Just my expierence.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX
Easy to use and rubber provides good control and keeps them from slipping out of my hand. It like trim clippers and use their other clippers also and they are always sharp and make smooth clips.
Shele S.
Indianapolis, IN
I use the toenail clippers to achieve a square, straight across cut for my fingernails, then file the edges slightly. They are sturdy, will last forever; clean with an alcohol dipped q-tip, and your all set for your next mani-pedi. Just as good as the expensive ones.
Stephanie R.
San Diego, CA
One of the best clippers I have used. I highly recommend them. They are very easy to use and hold because if the grip. It is a good size but might be hard to trim small feet/nails with. It is inexpensive and good quality!
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
It's a nailclipper. It's  easy to hold. It does it's job. Is there really a lot to say about these? I don't really recommend them to anyone, not because they're not useful, but it's just not something that comes up, really. They're nail clippers. They clip nails.
Noel G.
Irving
These are the best nail clippers. I've just recently purchased them for the first time and haven't had any issues so far. They're comfortable to hold and cut great. Other than getting professional pedis, I'm sticking with these.
Darcell D.
Norfolk, VA
Trim nail clippers are sturdy and I love the grip handle. Other nail clippers that I have used seem to break or either slip while I'm trying to cut my nails. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend this product.
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
The only nail clippers I buy. I have the toe and nail clippers in this brand & I especially like the grips on the handles that helps you keep the clipper firm and steady. I've been using these for at least 9 years, and would definitely recommend.
Kate O.
The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Ok. Not any better than some others I've tried. The big handle is nice but i don't know if that's worth the extra amount. Got mine from cvs. And mine went dull with about a year of use. So I've had others last longer as well.