Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shele S.
Shele S.
Indianapolis, IN

I use the toenail clippers to achieve a square, straight across cut for my fingernails, then file the edges slightly. They are sturdy, will last forever; clean with an alcohol dipped q-tip, and your all set for your next mani-pedi. Just as good as the expensive ones.
Jennifef B.
Jennifef B.
North Beach, MD

This is an awesome product!! It makes clipping your nails easy and clean. It conveniently holds the nail clippings in one area until you can dispose of them. Clippers are sharp enough to clip right through with no problem. You won't be disappointed in this purchase.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.

when people ask me if there is a difference between a toe nail clipper and a regular nail clipper: yes! It's so much easier to hold and clip with a product made for toes. the clip part is sharp and even when my big toe and how thick my nail is it cuts right through.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

These toenail clippers have a nice gripping handle to hold onto. They are the perfect size to cut my small toenails. They give my toenails a clean cut. The size of these toenail clippers is perfect to fit in your bathroom bag when traveling. I would recommend them.
Shaina P.
Shaina P.
Central Islip, NY

I love this product. It's very comfortable to hold in your hand. Because of the rubber casing you don't have to worry about it slipping out of your hand. Gives your nails a clean sharp cut. I would recommend this product. It's the only brand of nail clippers I use.
Joy N.
Joy N.

I love these clippers because they actually clip my nails and dont uneven my nails. Its not super expensive either... I used it on my fingernail and toe nails. There are no cons to them... I wish they had a color to them tho.... I would recommend it to everyone!!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Durham, NC

I really like these toenail clippers. Toenail clippers are not something I purchase more than I have to (as in I only repurchase when I lose mine!) but I'm glad I chose these. It's easy to get the whole toenail with one cut and they are easy to hold and control.
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH

This is the clip I bought for my children toe nails. It has a easy grip and it does not slide out of your hand. This is a good alternative to my usual brand. One thing that I do not like is how the blue rubber gets dirty. But this is a very sturdy and safe clip.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL

I purchased this product with little thought but wow did these turn out to be great clippers for toenails.  The large rubber grip helps you control the clipper easily and it doesn't slide around like some other brands. They are sharp and durable, will buy again!
Jess M.
Jess M.

These ARE easy to hold. I bought them because of that. No one likes it when its hard to keep a grip on their clippers! I also like that its small for ladies hands and feet. It does a good trim and I have used for years. I'd definitely recommend! You should try!