Add a Photo

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers
Photos (5)
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

These toenail clippers have a nice gripping handle to hold onto. They are the perfect size to cut my small toenails. They give my toenails a clean cut. The size of these toenail clippers is perfect to fit in your bathroom bag when traveling. I would recommend them.
Joy N.
Joy N.

I love these clippers because they actually clip my nails and dont uneven my nails. Its not super expensive either... I used it on my fingernail and toe nails. There are no cons to them... I wish they had a color to them tho.... I would recommend it to everyone!!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH

I really like these toenail clippers. Toenail clippers are not something I purchase more than I have to (as in I only repurchase when I lose mine!) but I'm glad I chose these. It's easy to get the whole toenail with one cut and they are easy to hold and control.
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH

This is the clip I bought for my children toe nails. It has a easy grip and it does not slide out of your hand. This is a good alternative to my usual brand. One thing that I do not like is how the blue rubber gets dirty. But this is a very sturdy and safe clip.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Independence, MO

I use this weekly and it is the only drugstore product that works. I have severe carpal tunnel syndrome and these easy hold design makes it easy for me to use without pain. The price is a good value and less than other drugstore brands, I highly recommend this!
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Warner Robins, GA

I liked the fact that I don't have to worry about losing my grip on the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers unlike the other brands. I bought the clippers at my local Walmart at the time. That was the first time I had ever used them and I will gladly buy them again.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Fort Pierce, FL

This Fingernail clippers are easy to use and easy to clean. My nails grow like weeds and they need trimmed alot. I work with water and detergent all day and my nails sometimes get jagged and rough, but these nailclippers do the job and make my nails look great.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL

I purchased this product with little thought but wow did these turn out to be great clippers for toenails.  The large rubber grip helps you control the clipper easily and it doesn't slide around like some other brands. They are sharp and durable, will buy again!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Batavia, NY

By far the easiest set of nail clippers I have ever used, especially for toenails. The way that it is designed makes it so easy to hold and maneuver. Toenail clippers are pretty cut and dry, but it helps to have such a good handle. Would definitely recommend!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Pelham, GA

These clippers are the easiest and most convenient. I use them all the time, I wouldn't trade them in for no other brand. The price was affordable, and in the end I got a product that had great value, and was easy to use. I would recommend to everyone I know!

Join Now