BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Darcell D.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trim nail clippers are sturdy and I love the grip handle. Other nail clippers that I have used seem to break or either slip while I'm trying to cut my nails. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend this product.
Noel G.
Irving
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best nail clippers. I've just recently purchased them for the first time and haven't had any issues so far. They're comfortable to hold and cut great. Other than getting professional pedis, I'm sticking with these.
Isis H.
South Euclid, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only nail clippers I buy. I have the toe and nail clippers in this brand & I especially like the grips on the handles that helps you keep the clipper firm and steady. I've been using these for at least 9 years, and would definitely recommend.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. Not any better than some others I've tried. The big handle is nice but i don't know if that's worth the extra amount. Got mine from cvs. And mine went dull with about a year of use. So I've had others last longer as well.
Kate O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
Easy to hold and feels really well made. I love the color, I didn't know these were toe nail clippers and I use them on my fingernails. I bought them because they seemed like they could last me a few years, I've had these for a year and they still feel like new.
Jen R.
I even use this on my fingernails because I have pretty wide mail beds. Often do not have to use a nail file bc it gives such a clean cut. Wouldn't trade this for any other kind of clipper.
kandice u.
new bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these clippers because of its grip! Theyre really great quality and a good value! Theres nothing special about them, the grip just makes them easy to use so they dont slip out of your hands! I deff recommend them!
Genevieve R.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice nail clipper. It is easy to hold and is good for all finger and toenails. I would recommend this toenail clipper to family and friends. It is my 2nd toenail clipper of this kind. I got it at the pharmacy. It's easy to use and lasts a long time.
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
They are awesome. Really easy hold and cut my toe nails really well. I am not sure if this is the same model as the set that I got with white and gray rubber case.