Add a Photo

#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
DaNai K.
DaNai K.

These are some of the nicest toenail clippers I have bought in a while. The handle makes it very easy to grip, it takes the worry out of tripping my toenails and thinking it may slip and cut too low. The are worth every penny, I bought another pair to keep in the house.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Alexandria, VA

Easy to use. Lasts for a long time. Love this product. The price is fair and it is easy to use. It has lasted me a while. The packaging is nice and I look forward to purchasing more when I need them. I will start buying them as gifts also! Perfect for stocking stuffers.
Michelle Y Jorge U.
Michelle Y Jorge U.
Lynwood

This is a huge nail clipper. I mainly use it on my husband because he has thick toe nails. I mostly prefer to file them to give my nails shape. But when my nail is broken or I'm just irked of having long nails, I'll use nail clippers and this is the one I have at home:)
Sue T.
Sue T.

What else can you ask for? Everyone needs nail clippers and these are easy to use and the best! We purchased this at Wal-mart and would definitely purchase again! I don't forsee having to buy another one in a while since they are a quality product and lasts a long time!
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
De Kalb, MS

These clippers are great for people like me who are scared of clipping part of my skin during use. With the attached grip on these I don't worry about my fingers slipping and cutting too much, especially if my hands are wet from products or the water from my pedi-bath.
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Akron, OH

I purchased these clippers for my husband. He absolutely loves them. I decided to see why he raves about them, and they are really nice. They have remained as sharp as when I first purchased them. I really like to rubber grip on them, makes it really easy to hold onto.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Adams, MN

Favorite clippers I have used throughout the years. I bought this a couple years back form Walmart because my old one was dull and not working. I've had this for a long time and it still works really well. I would highly recommend these and would purchase this again.
Shele S.
Shele S.
Indianapolis, IN

I use the toenail clippers to achieve a square, straight across cut for my fingernails, then file the edges slightly. They are sturdy, will last forever; clean with an alcohol dipped q-tip, and your all set for your next mani-pedi. Just as good as the expensive ones.
Jennifef B.
Jennifef B.
North Beach, MD

This is an awesome product!! It makes clipping your nails easy and clean. It conveniently holds the nail clippings in one area until you can dispose of them. Clippers are sharp enough to clip right through with no problem. You won't be disappointed in this purchase.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.

when people ask me if there is a difference between a toe nail clipper and a regular nail clipper: yes! It's so much easier to hold and clip with a product made for toes. the clip part is sharp and even when my big toe and how thick my nail is it cuts right through.

Join Now