Add a Photo

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers
Photos (5)
DaNai K.
DaNai K.

These are some of the nicest toenail clippers I have bought in a while. The handle makes it very easy to grip, it takes the worry out of tripping my toenails and thinking it may slip and cut too low. The are worth every penny, I bought another pair to keep in the house.
Sue T.
Sue T.

What else can you ask for? Everyone needs nail clippers and these are easy to use and the best! We purchased this at Wal-mart and would definitely purchase again! I don't forsee having to buy another one in a while since they are a quality product and lasts a long time!
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Akron, OH

I purchased these clippers for my husband. He absolutely loves them. I decided to see why he raves about them, and they are really nice. They have remained as sharp as when I first purchased them. I really like to rubber grip on them, makes it really easy to hold onto.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
De Kalb, MS

These clippers are great for people like me who are scared of clipping part of my skin during use. With the attached grip on these I don't worry about my fingers slipping and cutting too much, especially if my hands are wet from products or the water from my pedi-bath.
Jeanine F.
Jeanine F.

Good grip, and sharp. Overall a good product I would purchase this again. Strong enough for toenails - men as well. Easy to use for both hands and feet and is relatively light weight. Pros is that it is relatively strong enough to use. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Adams, MN

Favorite clippers I have used throughout the years. I bought this a couple years back form Walmart because my old one was dull and not working. I've had this for a long time and it still works really well. I would highly recommend these and would purchase this again.
Shele S.
Shele S.
Indianapolis, IN

I use the toenail clippers to achieve a square, straight across cut for my fingernails, then file the edges slightly. They are sturdy, will last forever; clean with an alcohol dipped q-tip, and your all set for your next mani-pedi. Just as good as the expensive ones.
Jennifef B.
Jennifef B.
North Beach, MD

This is an awesome product!! It makes clipping your nails easy and clean. It conveniently holds the nail clippings in one area until you can dispose of them. Clippers are sharp enough to clip right through with no problem. You won't be disappointed in this purchase.
Stasia D.
Stasia D.
Winnipeg

My toe nails are thick and these are fantastic the grip from the rubber handle.
I end up using these on my fingers as well. I have very strong natural nails and just one snip is needed. These are also Sharpe enough that my nail doesn't split like with other clippers
Brianna N.
Brianna N.

when people ask me if there is a difference between a toe nail clipper and a regular nail clipper: yes! It's so much easier to hold and clip with a product made for toes. the clip part is sharp and even when my big toe and how thick my nail is it cuts right through.

Join Now