Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Warner Robins, GA
I liked the fact that I don't have to worry about losing my grip on the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers unlike the other brands. I bought the clippers at my local Walmart at the time. That was the first time I had ever used them and I will gladly buy them again.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Pelham, GA
These clippers are the easiest and most convenient. I use them all the time, I wouldn't trade them in for no other brand. The price was affordable, and in the end I got a product that had great value, and was easy to use. I would recommend to everyone I know!
Brook L.
Brook L.
Monroe, MI
The plastic guard around the top makes it very difficult to really get in there and trim thick nails! I tried to pry the plastic away from the clippers and now they just sit in a drawer as a backup if I can't find my food clippers. Would never purchase again!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Batavia, NY
By far the easiest set of nail clippers I have ever used, especially for toenails. The way that it is designed makes it so easy to hold and maneuver. Toenail clippers are pretty cut and dry, but it helps to have such a good handle. Would definitely recommend!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Maryville, TN
Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers really are a great product! They do a great job and are very affordable. The shape is easy to hold and does an effective job. I bought these at Walmart and will buy another pair when needed and would recommend others buy them.
Zahra M.
Zahra M.
Atlanta, GA
These are seriously the best nail clippers out there. Get rid of the trashbags and start using these! They collect the trimmings as you go. Once you are finished, you can easily empty out the clippers and start all over again! Prevents a mess from happening!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rushland, PA
I have very hard nails (fingers and toes) so it can be hard to find clippers that will clip without leaving rough edges. This does pretty well, I still need to file a little bit, but the handle is very easy to grip which makes toe nail clipping much easier.
Alice L.
Alice L.
These are pretty handy clippers. I like the fact that they catch the clippings so you don't make a mess. They are great for using on the go. The grippiness of the handle is also a nice feature. The only negative for this product is that it could be sharper.
ENRIQUE R.
ENRIQUE R.
Love love love this nail clipper. So easy to use and the nails don't fly everywhere because a reservoir that hold them in there. I use it every single time. This is so much better than any other clipper I have ever used. I would recommend it it for everyone!
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
New York
your good average nail clipper. it works well, very sturdy. i love the grip! my fingers dont slide and i can efficiently cut my nails. it is also a good price. what more can you ask for? its very easy to use and i bring it with me to vacations and what not