BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Megan C.
Houston
Best nail clipper ever! With the useful grip, it's easy to clip your toe nails to give the perfect shape and length for your at home pedicure. I've used these clippers my whole life, and it's needless to say I'm not gonna stray from this product!
Angel M.
Orange Park, FL
This happens to be my lovers favorite nail clipper. He claims to really enjoy the grip and the way the nail fits in the clipper. I personally do not like it because my nail does not fit in the clipper and I can't cut my whole nail in one pass.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Still haven't cut my quick, so that's good! I've used this brand for years and it hasn't let me down yet. I recommend them to anyone. They work great and are reasonably priced. I'll continue to buy these until something else takes their place.
Rose A.
Santa Fe , NM
These are my favorite!!!!! I have tried so many different brands and have never found a pair I like as much as these! They don't leave rough edges on my nails like many other brands do. I really enjoy this product and would recommend to everyone!!
Dahlia R.
Coatesville, PA
These really are easy to hold. The weight makes it easy for you to clip your own toes. Also if you have sensitive hands like I do you will like the grips on them. If I lost them I would repurchase I would never go cheaper for clippers again
Amanda S.
Woodville, AL
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers are extremely easy to use. They have a great grip so you can have a firm hold while clipping your toenails. I bought these clippers at Walmart. I would buy these again because they were easy to use.
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
I have this and it works well. It also lasts a very long time so it's a good quality product. I got it years ago and no issues. Don't remember how much it cost but it was reasonable. I love that it holds the clippings for you to dump later.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
Trim toenail clippers were made to be strong & reliable, but accessible to wide varieties of people. I'm in love with the quality, how I can get them at almost any drugstore, & still be so affordable!
Cortnee S.
Troy, AL
These are amazing! I love the grip on them and the way they are shaped because it makes it so easy to hold on to! I have a lot of trim products. It's reasonably priced and available at most stores! I will definitely buy more trim products
Lasha S.
Homestead, FL
This has to be the best brand for toe nail clippers. What I've noticed over the years is I get a clean and accurate cut when using these on my toenails. My nail base is really thick, and this is the only brand that cuts straight through.