Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Orarean H.
Orarean H.
Missouri City, TX
This is my go to nail clipper. I've bought so many because people steal mine. It stays sharp and cuts evenly. Great product!
Glory S.
Glory S.
I really like this item it has a nice grip to it the only thing I would say it was just a little hard to get in the corners
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA
These are the best clippers I have owned. I've had them for over 5 years and they still work very well.
Devin D.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Good sharp blades, and love the grips so I can hold tightly! Also super affordable, so these are a great option.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Orange, TX
Great grip and very easy to see what you are doing. Very easy to cute toe nails with these trimmers!
Ema
Ema
My sister uses this type of brand and I do too we love the product and we're very satisfied with it
Tyeshia H.
Tyeshia H.
Troy, AL
Easy to grip.. I'm able to shape my nails without any pain.. I personally love these nail clippers
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Brunswick, GA
This nail clippers grab the nail perfect and clips with ease sometimEs there is no need to file nail since it cuts good
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I bought this product at Walmart. Very easy to use and hold! Me and my fiancé both use these nail clippers!
Aimee O.
Aimee O.
Kew Gardens, NY
Great little clipper and like the handle on it.

This brand has been around forever it's classic