Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Melissia L.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI

These clippers work great and don't cause any hand cramping while using them to cut 60+ nails at a time (thanks, kids)! They're also easy to find and identify (no, teenagers, you can't have them to use as wire cutters). The cost is also on point! I will purchase these again in the future...although, I've had the current pair for about a decade and they're still going strong!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC

Personally they work no netter than ones purchased from Dollar tree. If you are looking to pay an average but over price for some toe nail clippers purachase this. The ones from Dollar tree are likely to fall apart so the extra dollars might be worth it to you.
Loyda V.
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ

Grip is very handy and convenient. Love the nail clipper gets the job done and not cheap.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.

got this one for my husband and he gets a lot of good use out of it..it has held up for a few years now and I can see it lasting a few more too!
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Cicero, IL

Its a easy hold toe nail clipper that is strong enough too clip the nails . easy too use and affordable too buy and take everywhere you need it .
Julia T.
Julia T.
Rexburg, ID

These work great but not for toenails!! Maybe I have thick toenails but they seem to struggle cutting through mine. I do like their shape though!
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Beckley, WV

Great product! Easy to hold and keep ahold of. I've had a lot of trouble finding a pair of toenail clippers that I could hold and not slip for me and also cutting my wiggling 2 year old and these excised my expectations.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Huntington Pk, CA

I purchased to give my boyfriend a pedicure, it works well I didn't have any problems with it. It clipped his nails easily.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clinton, MS

I have had these for years. They work just as well as the day I bought them. Very easy to use. Love the no slip grip.
C harlotte M.
C harlotte M.
Auburn Hills, MI

The easy hold clippers, are suppose to help hold on to. I use them because I can't hold on to the regular ones, because I have neuropathy. But they work just as well as any other nail clippers. People who can feel like the ease of using them

Join Now