BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL
Having issues with my hands I have found these the be the "perfect fit". The price is right and easy to find.
Kristen M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are good for cutting my 7 y/o toe nails as he does not keep still and easy grip makes it so much easier
April Y.
My husband likes this clipper. It has a nice grip and clips nicely. Not so big or small I think it's prefect.
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK
We purchase this brand often. Great value & quality for the price. Large selection for your different needs.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Quick and easy to use. Cuts toenails clean without jagged edges. Comfort handle makes cutting toes nail easy.
Rose E.
Works really well has rubber on it for a good grip I would say this is the one to buy and use if you need it
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL
Super easy to use. My dad has arthritis and it makes squeezing hard for him but these are great for his hands
Kara L.
Norfolk, VA
It's definitely called "Easy-Hold" for a reason! Easy to hold and doesn't slip. Definitely gets the job done.
Leeza K.
Well to be honest it's just a nail clipper but you you can never go wrong with trim it's just good ya knowww
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love how I can easily grip them and clip my nails.
I live how this brand has a big selection of nail tools.