Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR

Great clippers. The grip helps them from sliding out of your hand and the gaurd catches the clippings!
Susannah Y.
Susannah Y.
Hendersonvlle, NC

These are my favorite clippers! Generally clippers are just clippers, but these really stand out because of the added grip. They are comfortable to use, and just the right size (a bit large for fingernails though).
Adela R.
Adela R.
Fresno, CA

It is easy to hold but the flipper itself is pretty small. It was a bit hard to trim my toe nails.
Gina F.
Gina F.

My boyfriend and I love these and use these on the regular. We both love the easy to hold plastic handle. It stays sharp for a long time too and takes long time to dull. I think we have had ours for a few years now.
Mia P.
Mia P.
Dover, DE

These are inexpensive and effective toenail clippers. I prefer them because the plastic casing makes them fit in my hand more comfortably, and only take up a fraction more space in storage, so it is worth it. I would definitely buy them again, if I lost mine.
Mikinna P.
Mikinna P.
Morgantown, WV

I love these! Except for the actual look. But for the price, they are very nice. They are easy to grip and hold up well, even in the mouth of my new puppy. They work well, but if your toenail is thicker than the clipper, because of the 'grip', it will be hard to use.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Monterey Park, CA

This trim easy hold toenail clip gives me a very good grip when cutting my toe nails, and it fits perfectly in my hands.
Tarah R.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN

Nice set of clippers. Long lasting and durable. Absolutely happy with my choice of clippers and will be buying again
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I bought this product five years ago and it still works good! Very reasonable price. By far best product.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Milford, CT

The best brand for tweezers and mall clippers, even nail files are amazing from this company

Join Now