BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sonia M.
Like that these clippers are big enough to fit in my husbands big hands! And with the grip it has it doesn't slide
Diana D.
The holder is a little too bulky. I prefer the simpler style trimmer. I don't think I'd buy this again if it broke.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I have these at home and love them! The grip on them keeps them from slipping out of your fingers which is amazing.
Daisy S.
Cicero, IL
Very handy affordable and easy to use , also stylish and very girl like, would definitely recommend these clippers.
Ashlee B.
Winter Garden, FL
These give me an even trim on my nails ever time I use them. They also help me get the shape I desire for my nails.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
Mi cortaúñas favorito!!! Me encanta que tiene una especie de depósito para las uñas que voy cortando. Es excelente
sandy d.
Minneapolis, MN
Cuts well. Durable. Strong. We love them. Handles the toughest nails without breaking. It's the best nail clipper
Tamara G.
Not really easy to hold and the actual clipper part was very dull and couldnt even clip my daughters soft nails.
Hailey R.
Bakersfield
Not much to say about this product other than I really like it and it cuts well and it's a household nececessity