Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

Toenails are hard enough to reach when you have a bit extra weight in the middle!! These make it a bit more easy!!
This is a wonderful Trim Easy-hold toenail clippers. I bought one and I still have it.
LaKia A.
LaKia A.
District Heights, MD

Comfortable & easy to hold, don't like when the nail gets stuck in the pocket of the sleeve.
Jess G.
Jess G.
El Paso, TX

Very good prudct!!! I have use mine since forever. My favorite 5 years with it and dont dought is wrong
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I bought this product five years ago and it still works good! Very reasonable price. By far best product.
Tarah R.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN

Nice set of clippers. Long lasting and durable. Absolutely happy with my choice of clippers and will be buying again
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Monterey Park, CA

This trim easy hold toenail clip gives me a very good grip when cutting my toe nails, and it fits perfectly in my hands.
Mikinna P.
Mikinna P.
Morgantown, WV

I love these! Except for the actual look. But for the price, they are very nice. They are easy to grip and hold up well, even in the mouth of my new puppy. They work well, but if your toenail is thicker than the clipper, because of the 'grip', it will be hard to use.
Mia P.
Mia P.
Dover, DE

These are inexpensive and effective toenail clippers. I prefer them because the plastic casing makes them fit in my hand more comfortably, and only take up a fraction more space in storage, so it is worth it. I would definitely buy them again, if I lost mine.
Susannah Y.
Susannah Y.
Hendersonvlle, NC

These are my favorite clippers! Generally clippers are just clippers, but these really stand out because of the added grip. They are comfortable to use, and just the right size (a bit large for fingernails though).