BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Samantha V.
These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.
Laverne J.
Petersburg, VA
have had the toenail clippers for about 5-6 years. first time ever used the trim line but they still work and they didnt cost a lot
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA
Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Asia B.
Atlanta, GA
Great for my long and stubborn toenails. This product is very strong and cut cut through any toenail no matter how thick it is.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
Although the very large handle would be very helpful for someone with fine motor problems, I found it to be a little cumbersome
Jaizah J.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim is really a good brand , got it at a local store close to my house a year or two ago and I still have it , use it often .
Elizabeth G.
Commerce, GA
I love how easy it is to hold the fingernail clippers. It helps tremendously to make sure that I don't cute anything too short.
Alexis B.
I like there's because it has the grip. It's easy to hold on. It works great. I like the way it feels. It's easy to work good.
TONYA M.
Zeigler
pretty good product holds up better than most  easy yo use purchase this product mostly at wal mart or the dollar store
Orarean H.
Missouri City, TX
This is my go to nail clipper. I've bought so many because people steal mine. It stays sharp and cuts evenly. Great product!