2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Duluth, MN
These work great and easy to grip very good price for a great product! Use rhe tweezers in this brand too!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Little guy has been strong and sharp for years. It's kind of a random product to review but hey everybody needs one.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH
My husband loves these nail clippers. He has very large hands and they make for holding on and cutting his nails much easier.
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually do like this clipper. It's ergonomically correct with cushion for your hands. The nail pieces fall inside for easy clean up.
Hailee L.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!
Chloe' B.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I have these at home and love them! The grip on them keeps them from slipping out of your fingers which is amazing.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Winter Garden, FL
These give me an even trim on my nails ever time I use them. They also help me get the shape I desire for my nails.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I love these clippers, the grip handle makes it easier to hold in my hand to cut my nail and my wiggly children's also!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Honestly it just gets the job done. they're sharp enough for a clean cut and done come apart like some of the off brand ones
Traci W.
Traci W.
Love the for and feel of this brand of clippers. It didn't take much hand strength to cut nails. It feels good to the touch and very effective.