BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
An all around durable product. I would definitely buy again. The casing on the clippers make for an easy hold!
Bianca B.
Phoenix, AZ
These trimmers were easy to use with both hands!! The trimmer offer great grip ! These are highly recommended!
Natalie J.
florence, AL
I actually despise trimming my fingernails or toe nails I prefer to file them. However my husband loves these.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
These worked really good and were not dull like others I have used. I am able to give myself the perfect pedi.
Tara L.
Horsham, PA
These clippers are the best! Great for myself and the kids to use. They are durable and fit right in your hand.
Tasha H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Great in price and gets th job done! Now if only I didn't loss them all the time or my kids try to break them!!
A Hope B.
Clintwood, VA
My favorite pair of nail clippers. Love that it helps hold all clippings. Sharp clippers that give a clean cut.
Alexa T.
Marshalltown , IA
Very comfortable to use, unlike some metal clippers. It's also easy to get down close to where you want to cut.
Sonia D.
Concord
Nice sturdy pair of clippers. Love the grip rubber on the outside. Clips even the toughest toe nails with ease.
Jeanie S.
I love that these nail clippers catch the clippings instead of them flying everywhere! Makes cleanup a breeze.