Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
College Park, MD

These toenail clippers are a must have for that perfect at home pedicure! They are easy to use and fit perfectly in your hand to get the job done!
C harlotte M.
C harlotte M.
Auburn Hills, MI

The easy hold clippers, are suppose to help hold on to. I use them because I can't hold on to the regular ones, because I have neuropathy. But they work just as well as any other nail clippers. People who can feel like the ease of using them
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

I had these they lasted awhile but got dull had to repurchase but there cheap so highly recommend.
Ella G.
Ella G.
Lakeside, CA

I like the easy grip handle. I can tackle my elderly aunt's thick toenails without fear of slipping and accidentally breaking skin. Allows for precision trimming.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Wilmington, NC

Your able to hold them in place with the nice gel cover over the lips of the clippers and it helps you position the cut before you press down, the end blades never dull or rust out
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC

Personally they work no netter than ones purchased from Dollar tree. If you are looking to pay an average but over price for some toe nail clippers purachase this. The ones from Dollar tree are likely to fall apart so the extra dollars might be worth it to you.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Baton Rouge, LA

These are good for cutting my 7 y/o toe nails as he does not keep still and easy grip makes it so much easier
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Rockledge, FL

Compact yet perfect for cutting even with nondominate hand! Comfortable to use as well.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Bishopville, SC

While I like the idea behind these they need to work on the excution. There is a large grip that works well but it blocks the edges of the blades. I have larger big toe toenails so it came into a problem. It's not a bad product just not the best execution.
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
St Petersburg, FL

I really love this nail clipper. I know it's "just a nail clipper" but the grip definitely helps. It's easy to use because it's easy to hold on to! It doesn't slip out of my hand like the regular metal ones and it has an encasing so it holds your clipped nails.. Kinda weird but it's super useful. I keep this one and the bigger version around the house!!

Join Now