Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO

These nail clippers are very long lasting and easy to cut toenails with. They have a nice clean cut and always get the job done. They are one of the best brands i have used so far and i would definitely buy again. I like the grip on the body of the handle. Easy to use.
Shelley C.
Shelley C.
Morehead, KY

Great for someone with arthritis in their hands. Easy to hold on to and clip with. I also have thick toenails that other clippers were not able to clip.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Atglen, PA

These are great fir arthritic hands! And fir my husbands clumsy hands! Easy to use. Easy to use especially with thick gross toe nails. But also I use on fingers when I can't find other clippers
Laura M.
Laura M.

I bought this because it's especially made for toenails, but I found it even more difficult to use than a normal clipper. It did its work, but I felt it was a little uncomfortable. Just my expierence.
kristin m.
kristin m.
Manteca, CA

These are great for people who have thick nails. I use these for my husband's toenails and they cut first time. I don't have to sit there and keep squeezing the clippers to get through! Perfect for tough jobs
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Easy to hold as promised and very easy to use. I would like for them to be less bulky though for smaller hands
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
St Petersburg, FL

I really love this nail clipper. I know it's "just a nail clipper" but the grip definitely helps. It's easy to use because it's easy to hold on to! It doesn't slip out of my hand like the regular metal ones and it has an encasing so it holds your clipped nails.. Kinda weird but it's super useful. I keep this one and the bigger version around the house!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Bishopville, SC

While I like the idea behind these they need to work on the excution. There is a large grip that works well but it blocks the edges of the blades. I have larger big toe toenails so it came into a problem. It's not a bad product just not the best execution.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Rockledge, FL

Compact yet perfect for cutting even with nondominate hand! Comfortable to use as well.
Geneve O.
Geneve O.
Laredo, TX

The grip helps it from slipping from your fingers and prevents yourself from cutting your toes or hands.. recommended!