BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
JoAnn L.
Los Lunas, NM
This product works so well i cant get enough of it I never have a problem with it I tell all my friends about it and they buy it as well
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Great nail clippers! Super strong and last a long time! I purchased mine from Target and the handle makes them easy to hold and to grip.
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!
Chelsea K.
Springfield, VT
These are really good for those who have a hard time holding onto a regular pair of toenail clippers. My significant other loves them.
Carolyn R.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually do like this clipper. It's ergonomically correct with cushion for your hands. The nail pieces fall inside for easy clean up.
I like this one because it has the extra holder attached to catch the clipped nails. I don't like mine being thrown all over the place.
Amber C.
BURKESVILLE, KY
I love these clippers the grip on them makes it so much easier to hang onto. I purchased other products with the grip like this also
Tee S.
I love my comfy nail clippers, I also suffer from a mild case of osteoarthritis and these really help me when I am pampering myself.
Samantha V.
These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.