BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lisa P.
Riga
These are so easy to use! Very comfortable to hold and well made! I always use these when giving myself a pedicure!
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
Mi cortaúñas favorito!!! Me encanta que tiene una especie de depósito para las uñas que voy cortando. Es excelente
Diana D.
The holder is a little too bulky. I prefer the simpler style trimmer. I don't think I'd buy this again if it broke.
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
These are my favorite nail clippers. Super nice almost like padding/plastic on them. They are sharp and work well.
Andrea H.
Redford, MI
I do my own acrylic nails at home and I've had one of these for years it works great. I have no complaints at all.
Ashlee B.
Winter Garden, FL
These give me an even trim on my nails ever time I use them. They also help me get the shape I desire for my nails.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!
Jamel C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Easy to grip cuts through the nail without having to apply too much pressure like you would with those cheap ones.
Chelsea T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Does a good job clipping the nails. The easy hold helps them not slip from your fingers so you get a precise clip.
Sarah D.
Love these clippers. They fit well in my hand and have stayed sharp in a multi-person household for a couple years.