Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are good for cutting my 7 y/o toe nails as he does not keep still and easy grip makes it so much easier
kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
Really good toenail clippers. They are larger to get a clean cut, and they also work on thick nails.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Horsham, PA
These clippers are the best! Great for myself and the kids to use. They are durable and fit right in your hand.
Xochilht J.
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA
Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
Works great for me and my husband to trim our toenails. Would purchase again if these ever would fall apart.
Cicely T.
Cicely T.
Love the silicon sleeve on the clippers.
Give your great grip and control.
Good value.
Affordable.
Lisette T.
Lisette T.
This product is really good it's easy to hold, its a pro. Eclipse really easy. I would recommend getting it.
Faith S.
Faith S.
Nail clippers don't differ a whole lot. They work. The were fairly inexpensive and when they full just replace
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Commerce, GA
I love how easy it is to hold the fingernail clippers. It helps tremendously to make sure that I don't cute anything too short.
Tiota B.
Tiota B.
Huntsville, TX
Love them easy to handle nice grip and cuts very well haven't found a brand this good to use as of yet !