Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Mia P.
Mia P.
Dover, DE

These are inexpensive and effective toenail clippers. I prefer them because the plastic casing makes them fit in my hand more comfortably, and only take up a fraction more space in storage, so it is worth it. I would definitely buy them again, if I lost mine.
Kiran K.
Kiran K.

Great product.. does a good job of clipping nails.. easy to hold... and gives a neat look.. very sharp..
I recommend this product
Guille C.
Guille C.

Muy buena la verdad, es fácil de utilizar y no te lastima! Yo pensaba q me iba a doler pero no, te corta las uñas muy rapido y te deja las uñas como quisieras, se los recomiendo, también es bueno porque es chico y lo podés llevar en tu bolso de manos u otra cosa
Shelley C.
Shelley C.
Morehead, KY

Great for someone with arthritis in their hands. Easy to hold on to and clip with. I also have thick toenails that other clippers were not able to clip.
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO

These nail clippers are very long lasting and easy to cut toenails with. They have a nice clean cut and always get the job done. They are one of the best brands i have used so far and i would definitely buy again. I like the grip on the body of the handle. Easy to use.
Andria D.
Andria D.
Rehoboth, Ma

I love these clippers mainly because the full grip it has. The blade has never chipped it's just as sharp as the day I bought it
Susannah Y.
Susannah Y.
Hendersonvlle, NC

These are my favorite clippers! Generally clippers are just clippers, but these really stand out because of the added grip. They are comfortable to use, and just the right size (a bit large for fingernails though).
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are great toenail clippers! I typically would use nail clippers to cut my toenails too, but these make it so much easier. They are simple to use and the grip on them makes it easy to ensure that you can cut your toenails comfortably, especially since it's already awkward to bend over that way. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Winthrop, MA

As the name suggests, this clipper is easier to grip than some others on the market. The only problem I run into is how strong it is - I don't have particularly thick toenails and so if I'm not careful when I clip them I can split the nail. However, I'm sure this product would be perfect for someone who has thicker toenails than me, especially given how much easier it is to grip.
Erica S.
Erica S.

These clippers are easy to use and easy to grip. Sometimes I have a hard time getting the clippers to wrap around the nail close to the edge but I'm pretty sure that's a safety feature to prevent you from clipping too much along the sides avoiding ingrown toe nails.

Join Now