Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are great toenail clippers! I typically would use nail clippers to cut my toenails too, but these make it so much easier. They are simple to use and the grip on them makes it easy to ensure that you can cut your toenails comfortably, especially since it's already awkward to bend over that way. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Susannah Y.
Susannah Y.
Hendersonvlle, NC

These are my favorite clippers! Generally clippers are just clippers, but these really stand out because of the added grip. They are comfortable to use, and just the right size (a bit large for fingernails though).
Mia P.
Mia P.
Dover, DE

These are inexpensive and effective toenail clippers. I prefer them because the plastic casing makes them fit in my hand more comfortably, and only take up a fraction more space in storage, so it is worth it. I would definitely buy them again, if I lost mine.
Mikinna P.
Mikinna P.
Morgantown, WV

I love these! Except for the actual look. But for the price, they are very nice. They are easy to grip and hold up well, even in the mouth of my new puppy. They work well, but if your toenail is thicker than the clipper, because of the 'grip', it will be hard to use.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Monterey Park, CA

This trim easy hold toenail clip gives me a very good grip when cutting my toe nails, and it fits perfectly in my hands.
Tarah R.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN

Nice set of clippers. Long lasting and durable. Absolutely happy with my choice of clippers and will be buying again
Maria D.
Maria D.
Oakland Gardens, NY

I've had these clippers for a while now and the grips are great to get a precise cut without the clippers moving in your hands
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I bought this product five years ago and it still works good! Very reasonable price. By far best product.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Brownsville, TX

Simple to use. Didn't struggle at all with curvature of nails. Wasn't heavy either like other clippers.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clinton, MS

I have had these for years. They work just as well as the day I bought them. Very easy to use. Love the no slip grip.

Join Now