Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Very trusty and unique to all of my other clippers at home. The grip is great to help you when you're doing a pedicure.
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
This is a great clipper. I love this brand. But it does not catch the clippings. They just fall like normal.
Leeza K.
Leeza K.
Well to be honest it's just a nail clipper but you you can never go wrong with trim it's just good ya knowww
Amy J.
Amy J.
Scranton
I love that these hold the nails in the bottom to insure clippings do not fly all over the place.
Chandler Y.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
These are super easy to hold. They are great for finger nails and toe nails. I buy mine at Walmart or CVS.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Benton, AR
These work great, not too sharp. The grip is also helpful for those who have trouble holding on to things.
Lourin T.
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
These are my favorite nail clippers. Super nice almost like padding/plastic on them. They are sharp and work well.
Stephanie f.
Stephanie f.
Ja quero pra mim 💝 vou fazer meu primeiro tutorial de make pro YouTube ...vou arrasar com um desse 👏👏👏👏
Tee S.
Tee S.
I love my comfy nail clippers, I also suffer from a mild case of osteoarthritis and these really help me when I am pampering myself.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Phoenix, AZ
These trimmers were easy to use with both hands!! The trimmer offer great grip ! These are highly recommended!