BY TRIM #28 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
Easy to use and nail clippings don't fall everywhere with these since they go into the box for you to empty later!
Lisa P.
These are so easy to use! Very comfortable to hold and well made! I always use these when giving myself a pedicure!
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
I love this nail too brand. I got the easy hold nail kit years ago, they lasted long and had a really good grip.
Meaghan J.
Milwaukee, WI
Does the job well and even though it doesn't really matter for functionality sake, it is really nice too look at!
Lesa G.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
It clips very well. Great brand and easy use for everyday use. No cons to it. The nail clipper last pretty long.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
I love the handles on this one. It really helps when clipping your toe nails. I've has this for years. Well made.
Pris L.
Stockton, CA
Easy to hold doesn't slip out your hands. Works well and affordable.id prefer these over the old normal clippers.
Angi S.
South Bend, IN
I enjoy the grip of the clippers, I have a large toe nail bed and it does a good job of making the cut straight .
Kim B.
I like using these on my fingernails rather than my toes. Nice non slip handle and easy to move around my nails.
Kayla P.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these because of the grippy that they have. They are easy to use and I don't seem to misplace them as much.