BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Haley C.
Wynne, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! It has grips on it for easy hold and precision trimming!
Christine K.
Painesville, OH
Makes it easier to trim your toes! great inexpensive tool , good to keep on hand
Geli B.
Albuquerque, NM
Sharp. Clip nails fast. Easy to hold and a great price. Not much else to say
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Really like this trimmer. My friend used it and liked it so much she kept it!
Diana D.
The holder is a little too bulky. I prefer the simpler style trimmer. I don't think I'd buy this again if it broke.
Paula C.
Portland , TX
My toenails are very thick, so trying to find a toe nail cutter that will actually cut and not be a struggle is a must. I find with these just snip and my toenail is cut. There is no struggling and I personally have not had any issues of it causing an ingrown toenail. I always repurchase these. These are my holy-Grail nail clippers.
Cassandra H.
Green Bay, Wi
Very cost effective, lasts a very long time and works even on my husbands thick nails. Very durable.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
Good, basic nail clippers. They clip well, I like the grip, and they aren't too wide so I can easily use them on my fingernails too. I wish they had some sort of housing to catch clippings though. For some reason, I can't get my nail clippings to NOT fling out of these-- it's frustrating to have to clean up the mess.
Danielle O.
I love these clippers because instead of pieces of nail flying around the house (and trying to clean up after) it collects all of the pieces inside and you can dump it all out at the end. Makes trimming your nails much less labor-intensive.
Ronda P.
They are very sturdy and well made. It's the job done. Light and easy to carry around.