Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Gardena, CA

This I love!!!!!!!! I have 3 little ones at home and this is so easy to hold and makes me feel comfortable to use without hurting my kids. They stay sharp so dullness is not a problem. I recommend this product for everyone. This is everyone's must have tool.
Susana C.
Susana C.

I've had this for the last 2 years and it is of very reliable quality! I love the rubber case because it provides a better grasp.
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
Westminster , CO

It isn't the best set of clippers. It will get the job done in a pinch but make sure you have a nail file handy as well
Krysteena C.
Krysteena C.
Naugatuck , CT

These are great! Especially for the big toe. They are too big first nails but work great on toes
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

Toenails are hard enough to reach when you have a bit extra weight in the middle!! These make it a bit more easy!!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Rockledge, FL

Compact yet perfect for cutting even with nondominate hand! Comfortable to use as well.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Bishopville, SC

While I like the idea behind these they need to work on the excution. There is a large grip that works well but it blocks the edges of the blades. I have larger big toe toenails so it came into a problem. It's not a bad product just not the best execution.
This is a wonderful Trim Easy-hold toenail clippers. I bought one and I still have it.
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
St Petersburg, FL

I really love this nail clipper. I know it's "just a nail clipper" but the grip definitely helps. It's easy to use because it's easy to hold on to! It doesn't slip out of my hand like the regular metal ones and it has an encasing so it holds your clipped nails.. Kinda weird but it's super useful. I keep this one and the bigger version around the house!!
LaKia A.
LaKia A.
District Heights, MD

Comfortable & easy to hold, don't like when the nail gets stuck in the pocket of the sleeve.

Join Now