Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Duluth, MN

These work great and easy to grip very good price for a great product! Use rhe tweezers in this brand too!
Geli B.
Geli B.
Albuquerque, NM

Sharp. Clip nails fast. Easy to hold and a great price. Not much else to say
Sara P.
Sara P.
Yadkinville, NC

Nail clippers are a dime a dozen. However I have only ever used Trim brand products because others have broken or are absolutely too flimsy to even clip a nail.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Baton Rouge, LA

These are good for cutting my 7 y/o toe nails as he does not keep still and easy grip makes it so much easier
Ivet U.
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA

Too big for my toes but perfect size for my husbands huge man hands, lol. Personally I don't like them for me but these are his go to clippers
Caitlan C.
Caitlan C.
Breaux Bridge, LA

I love the grip on these, but I do wish they came in a size a bit larger. Good clipper for tough nails
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Iva, SC

Love these! Never noticed how slippery nail clippers were until I picked up these bad boys and I love them! My husband and kids love them to! Give them a try, you will love them to!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH

I have a hard time trimming my toenails and this nail trimmer makes it lots easier to hold on to them makes for a neater safer job
Selena L.
Selena L.
Erie, PA

Trim has been my favorite brand of Clippers for as long as I can remember they hold up well and give a nice clean trim to both fingernails and toenails even trust them on my baby
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are great toenail clippers! I typically would use nail clippers to cut my toenails too, but these make it so much easier. They are simple to use and the grip on them makes it easy to ensure that you can cut your toenails comfortably, especially since it's already awkward to bend over that way. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.

Join Now