Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH
My husband loves these nail clippers. He has very large hands and they make for holding on and cutting his nails much easier.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I love these clippers, the grip handle makes it easier to hold in my hand to cut my nail and my wiggly children's also!
Hailee L.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!
Chloe' B.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I have these at home and love them! The grip on them keeps them from slipping out of your fingers which is amazing.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Honestly it just gets the job done. they're sharp enough for a clean cut and done come apart like some of the off brand ones
Meaghan J.
Meaghan J.
Milwaukee
Does the job well and even though it doesn't really matter for functionality sake, it is really nice too look at!
Traci W.
Traci W.
Love the for and feel of this brand of clippers. It didn't take much hand strength to cut nails. It feels good to the touch and very effective.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
Best clippers around here, use them all the time and they work great. And i love them so much theyre to die for bomb
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Augusta, ME
These clippers are amazing and they work beautifully to clip your nails. They get the job done in no time at all!
Diana O.
Diana O.
These toe nail clippers are the best! Not only are they able to easily cut through my thick fingernails, they are also very easy to hold onto.