Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
La Puente, CA

Best kind I would buy for some adults not for kids though but it's really good
Maria B.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT

Really like this trimmer. My friend used it and liked it so much she kept it!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
El Mirage, AZ

Yay! I'm so happy I get to review such an odd product on here! I love these clippers! I have Rheumatoid in my fingers, and sometimes holding the smallest things make my hands hurt! I love that these clippers are easy to hold, and have grip on them. I feel like they are safer for me, and are sharp! These are great!
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Evans, GA

This toenail clippers are awesome! They are easy to use and hold. They do not hurt your hands when you are trying to clip your nails. They are affordable. I would recommend these nail clippers to all of my friends because they are made very well.
Grace V.
Grace V.

I love these, they're sharp even after months of use! The rubber casing on it is perfect I can't use clippers without this now! It really helps with the grip and makes them so much easier to use. I highly suggest these clippers especially if you're sick of dull, cheap clippers.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

Easy to use when doing your own toes. This particular brand seems to get dull and lose a lot faster but because of how often I lose them it's a good price point and I usually replace them before there are any issues.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , Nm

Easy to use, comfortable and doesn't slip out of your hands. Bought mine at my local Walmart, this is the only nail clipper I buy for my family. Others break or bend easily where this one holds up. Definitely would buy again and probably will if my husband steals mine again
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA

It's in the name lol,the grip is actually really useful I like to cut my toe nails after a shower and it makes it so I don't have to worry about my hands being too slippery
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA

Gets the job done! Stays sharp and dosent blunt too easily so the clippers last, which is ideal as I have fast growing nails and use them a lot!
Stephanie f.
Stephanie f.

Ja quero pra mim 💝 vou fazer meu primeiro tutorial de make pro YouTube ...vou arrasar com um desse 👏👏👏👏