BY TRIM #28 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
These nail clippers work great and I loved the handle for easy grip makes it easy to quickly cut my toe nails off 😀
Sharon R.
Angier, NC
My husband has some thick toenails and the easy hold trimmers make the perfect cut every time! He loves using them.
Andrea H.
Redford, MI
I do my own acrylic nails at home and I've had one of these for years it works great. I have no complaints at all.
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
These are my favorite nail clippers. Super nice almost like padding/plastic on them. They are sharp and work well.
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
Mi cortaúñas favorito!!! Me encanta que tiene una especie de depósito para las uñas que voy cortando. Es excelente
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!
Katherine M.
Toenails are hard enough to reach when you have a bit extra weight in the middle!! These make it a bit more easy!!
Natasha C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Easy to grip cuts through the nail without having to apply too much pressure like you would with those cheap ones.
Samantha R.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the ease of holding these nail clippers. They are sharp so that the nail doesn't shred and has a clean cut.
Sonia M.
Like that these clippers are big enough to fit in my husbands big hands! And with the grip it has it doesn't slide