Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Amy J.
Amy J.
Scranton

I love that these hold the nails in the bottom to insure clippings do not fly all over the place.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Wynne, AR

This product is awesome! It has grips on it for easy hold and precision trimming!
Nikita H.
Nikita H.
Houma, LA

These work great they get deep down under the hard to reach nails. I had them for four years now no rusting
Shauna H.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK

This are my go to clippers!!! Great price and easy to use!! They work great and since I tend to lose them easily I really love the affordability of this product!!! I have bought these time and time again and will continue!
Devan R.
Devan R.
Independence, OR

I liked these clippers. they were budget friendly without sacrificing on usefulness. nice and strong.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Orange, TX

Great grip and very easy to see what you are doing. Very easy to cute toe nails with these trimmers!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT

Trim toenail clippers were made to be strong & reliable, but accessible to wide varieties of people. I'm in love with the quality, how I can get them at almost any drugstore, & still be so affordable!
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX

Easy to use and rubber provides good control and keeps them from slipping out of my hand. It like trim clippers and use their other clippers also and they are always sharp and make smooth clips.
April M.
April M.
Anaheim, CA

I love this nail clipper so comfortable & affordable to use. I have obe just like it just a different color. I would suggest anybody to buy this !
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Midwest City, OK

These work great for my toes. I am able to keep ingrown toe nails at bay with these. The grip makes it easy to hold and clip the nails. They are decent price You get what you pay for. I am a first time user of this product. I would purchase these again.

Join Now