BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amy K.
Redmond
Like the title says easy to hold. I like the size and They have no issue getting through my husband's tough nails either.
KeniRose C.
Las Vegas
These make me feel safe! I just like the feel, I don't know. They're great to use! We buy so much of these nail clippers!
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA
sturdy and easy to use, clips toenails easily with larger size, but also is still easy to use on smaller hangnails, etc.
Ashley T.
I love these clippers, the grip handle makes it easier to hold in my hand to cut my nail and my wiggly children's also!
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
I've had these clippers for years and they do an awesome job. The cushion to help hold the clippers is awesome as well
Geneve O.
Laredo, TX
The grip helps it from slipping from your fingers and prevents yourself from cutting your toes or hands.. recommended!
Emilee L.
Westminster , CO
It isn't the best set of clippers. It will get the job done in a pinch but make sure you have a nail file handy as well
Rebecca B.
Soddy daisy, TN
My husband has ridiculously thick and fast growing nails that break clippers. These have held out and lasted amazingly.
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
The grip on these nail clippers is absolutely amazing. It's very helpful when trying to clip your toenails especially.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
These clippers are ok. I feel it's difficult to get to ones side nails with these the way they're angled and made tho.