Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jaizah J.
Jaizah J.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim is really a good brand , got it at a local store close to my house a year or two ago and I still have it , use it often .
Megan  A.
Megan A.
Gets the job done. Nice clean cut and no slipping involved so makes it very to use. These are our go to clippers we use everytime.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My husband has ridiculously thick and fast growing nails that break clippers. These have held out and lasted amazingly.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Duluth, MN
These work great and easy to grip very good price for a great product! Use rhe tweezers in this brand too!
Edward M.
Edward M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Gets the job done faster and easier because of the shape. I use this product on cuticles when they're out of control.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Bowling Green, KY
Your basic clipper, but better. The case holds the clippings and it's easy to empty when you are done. The handle is comfortable. This is my go to.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Little guy has been strong and sharp for years. It's kind of a random product to review but hey everybody needs one.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I love these clippers, the grip handle makes it easier to hold in my hand to cut my nail and my wiggly children's also!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH
My husband loves these nail clippers. He has very large hands and they make for holding on and cutting his nails much easier.
Hailee L.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!