BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Angi S.
South Bend, IN
I enjoy the grip of the clippers, I have a large toe nail bed and it does a good job of making the cut straight .
Lesa G.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
It clips very well. Great brand and easy use for everyday use. No cons to it. The nail clipper last pretty long.
Samantha D.
Lake Wales, FL
These toenail clippers give me the right grip and nice clean cut on my toenails. They are quick and easy to use.
Kim B.
I like using these on my fingernails rather than my toes. Nice non slip handle and easy to move around my nails.
Meaghan J.
Milwaukee
Does the job well and even though it doesn't really matter for functionality sake, it is really nice too look at!
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Good sharp blades, and love the grips so I can hold tightly! Also super affordable, so these are a great option.
Pris L.
Stockton, CA
Easy to hold doesn't slip out your hands. Works well and affordable.id prefer these over the old normal clippers.
Grace A.
Salinas, CA
This nail clipper comes with an enclosure so trimmings. always sharp and doesn't leave the nails with sharp edges.
Stephanie B.
Jal, NM
I did not like the easy hold. The plastic cover makes it hard to see your nail and how far back you are cutting.
Tamara G.
Not really easy to hold and the actual clipper part was very dull and couldnt even clip my daughters soft nails.