BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
I love this clippers so much! Because you don't have to worry about cleaning after you're done with your nails Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers
Ashley K.
Colville, WA
Nice size, Easy to hold the grips help to not slip out of your fingers, but kind of hard to see where you are actually cutting. But overall works good
Jenny C.
Work well like the other trim items. I like these ones better because of the grip. I hide these ones from my husband so he doesn't mess them up haha
Shana C.
FPO, AE
These are mine and my husbands favorite! The ones that we have catch the clippings in the tool. After you're done you empty it out. They're awesome!
Kelly D.
I was given this product as a gift and they work great! I don't ever have an issue with them getting stuck and I've probably had them for 3-4 years.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I do like the grip on these but I feel like all this extra padding makes them actually harder to use. I was given these but I doubt I would buy them
Jolene W.
Aztec, NM
My husband has such thick nails that these are perfect for hands and feet! We have had our pair for over two yrs and use alcohol to clean them off
Jennifer F.
Bowling green, KY
Your basic clipper, but better. The case holds the clippings and it's easy to empty when you are done. The handle is comfortable. This is my go to.
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
These are pretty nice. Good quality and easy to hold. They are easy to use and I would recommend to others and buy again. It is affordable as well.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA
Gets the job done! Stays sharp and dosent blunt too easily so the clippers last, which is ideal as I have fast growing nails and use them a lot!