2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Meagan N.
Meagan N.
Lorain, OH
I have a pair of these and everyone in my house absolutely loves them. They really need to get there own. Highly recommended to everyone.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
These are pretty nice. Good quality and easy to hold. They are easy to use and I would recommend to others and buy again. It is affordable as well.
JoAnn L.
JoAnn L.
Los Lunas, NM
This product works so well i cant get enough of it I never have a problem with it I tell all my friends about it and they buy it as well
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Great nail clippers! Super strong and last a long time! I purchased mine from Target and the handle makes them easy to hold and to grip.
Paulina F.
Paulina F.
I kept these on the side of my bathtub because of the no slip grip. They lasted about a year before the clipper got dull.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Canton, CT
Great for my bfs tough toenails. We've bought like 3 just to make sure we always can find one, since things go missing alot in our house!

sandra j.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL
My toenails are pretty hard and this product cuts my nails nice and smooth.
No rough edges and it doesn't leave my hands hurting.
The soft handles makes cutting my nails easy.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
I like this one because it has the extra holder attached to catch the clipped nails. I don't like mine being thrown all over the place.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Ada
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!