Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

I had these they lasted awhile but got dull had to repurchase but there cheap so highly recommend.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
College Park, MD

These toenail clippers are a must have for that perfect at home pedicure! They are easy to use and fit perfectly in your hand to get the job done!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Brownsville, TX

Simple to use. Didn't struggle at all with curvature of nails. Wasn't heavy either like other clippers.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Oakland Gardens, NY

I've had these clippers for a while now and the grips are great to get a precise cut without the clippers moving in your hands
Julia T.
Julia T.
Rexburg, ID

These work great but not for toenails!! Maybe I have thick toenails but they seem to struggle cutting through mine. I do like their shape though!
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Cicero, IL

Its a easy hold toe nail clipper that is strong enough too clip the nails . easy too use and affordable too buy and take everywhere you need it .
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC

Personally they work no netter than ones purchased from Dollar tree. If you are looking to pay an average but over price for some toe nail clippers purachase this. The ones from Dollar tree are likely to fall apart so the extra dollars might be worth it to you.
Melissia L.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI

These clippers work great and don't cause any hand cramping while using them to cut 60+ nails at a time (thanks, kids)! They're also easy to find and identify (no, teenagers, you can't have them to use as wire cutters). The cost is also on point! I will purchase these again in the future...although, I've had the current pair for about a decade and they're still going strong!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Winthrop, MA

As the name suggests, this clipper is easier to grip than some others on the market. The only problem I run into is how strong it is - I don't have particularly thick toenails and so if I'm not careful when I clip them I can split the nail. However, I'm sure this product would be perfect for someone who has thicker toenails than me, especially given how much easier it is to grip.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are great toenail clippers! I typically would use nail clippers to cut my toenails too, but these make it so much easier. They are simple to use and the grip on them makes it easy to ensure that you can cut your toenails comfortably, especially since it's already awkward to bend over that way. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.

Join Now