BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Chelsea T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Does a good job clipping the nails. The easy hold helps them not slip from your fingers so you get a precise clip.
Lisa P.
Riga
These are so easy to use! Very comfortable to hold and well made! I always use these when giving myself a pedicure!
Andrea H.
Redford, MI
I do my own acrylic nails at home and I've had one of these for years it works great. I have no complaints at all.
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
These are my favorite nail clippers. Super nice almost like padding/plastic on them. They are sharp and work well.
Sonia M.
Like that these clippers are big enough to fit in my husbands big hands! And with the grip it has it doesn't slide
Beatriz O.
SUNRISE, FL
Mi cortaúñas favorito!!! Me encanta que tiene una especie de depósito para las uñas que voy cortando. Es excelente
Daisy S.
Cicero, IL
Very handy affordable and easy to use , also stylish and very girl like, would definitely recommend these clippers.
Sarah D.
Love these clippers. They fit well in my hand and have stayed sharp in a multi-person household for a couple years.
Samantha R.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the ease of holding these nail clippers. They are sharp so that the nail doesn't shred and has a clean cut.
Amanda B.
Tehachapi , CA
I like the easy hold handle on these. Makes it so much easier to cut a wiggly baby's and a rowdy toddlers nails.