BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL
Having issues with my hands I have found these the be the "perfect fit". The price is right and easy to find.
Laura M.
Pevely, MO
Trim easy hold toenail clippers have a great grip see you have maximum control over your clippers
Emilee L.
Westminster , CO
It isn't the best set of clippers. It will get the job done in a pinch but make sure you have a nail file handy as well
Hannah L.
Camden, AR
Great clippers. The grip helps them from sliding out of your hand and the gaurd catches the clippings!
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these clippers! I have two sets of them; one for my hands and one for my toenails. They reply get the job done in the first try. Highly recommend these!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
A little stiff brand new but handle design is definitely easier to work with. Helps with clipping small children's nails because it is easier to use. Big help!
Hannah D.
I'm not a big fan of these because they didn't cut as well as I had hoped, they broke not long after getting them, and the clipper part dulled pretty quick.
Daniela R.
Rincon, NM
This nail clippers is good because it has a good cushion for a better grip when your clipping your Nails that way it wouldn't slip out of your fingers. great
Jenny B.
I like these clippers because of the rubber padding on the handles. These are very eady to hold (I have a very hard time holding the small polished ones.)
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
These toenail clippers are awesome! I especially like the grip covers they are encased in. Helps keep them under control while dealing with your toenails!