Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Rockledge, FL

Compact yet perfect for cutting even with nondominate hand! Comfortable to use as well.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR

Great clippers. The grip helps them from sliding out of your hand and the gaurd catches the clippings!
Adela R.
Adela R.
Fresno, CA

It is easy to hold but the flipper itself is pretty small. It was a bit hard to trim my toe nails.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Bishopville, SC

While I like the idea behind these they need to work on the excution. There is a large grip that works well but it blocks the edges of the blades. I have larger big toe toenails so it came into a problem. It's not a bad product just not the best execution.
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
St Petersburg, FL

I really love this nail clipper. I know it's "just a nail clipper" but the grip definitely helps. It's easy to use because it's easy to hold on to! It doesn't slip out of my hand like the regular metal ones and it has an encasing so it holds your clipped nails.. Kinda weird but it's super useful. I keep this one and the bigger version around the house!!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Easy to hold as promised and very easy to use. I would like for them to be less bulky though for smaller hands
Gina F.
Gina F.

My boyfriend and I love these and use these on the regular. We both love the easy to hold plastic handle. It stays sharp for a long time too and takes long time to dull. I think we have had ours for a few years now.
kristin m.
kristin m.
Manteca, CA

These are great for people who have thick nails. I use these for my husband's toenails and they cut first time. I don't have to sit there and keep squeezing the clippers to get through! Perfect for tough jobs
Laura M.
Laura M.

I bought this because it's especially made for toenails, but I found it even more difficult to use than a normal clipper. It did its work, but I felt it was a little uncomfortable. Just my expierence.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Milford, CT

The best brand for tweezers and mall clippers, even nail files are amazing from this company

Join Now