Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are great toenail clippers! I typically would use nail clippers to cut my toenails too, but these make it so much easier. They are simple to use and the grip on them makes it easy to ensure that you can cut your toenails comfortably, especially since it's already awkward to bend over that way. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Shauna H.
Shauna H.
Edmond, Ok

This are my go to clippers!!! Great price and easy to use!! They work great and since I tend to lose them easily I really love the affordability of this product!!! I have bought these time and time again and will continue!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Orange, TX

Great grip and very easy to see what you are doing. Very easy to cute toe nails with these trimmers!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT

Trim toenail clippers were made to be strong & reliable, but accessible to wide varieties of people. I'm in love with the quality, how I can get them at almost any drugstore, & still be so affordable!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Winthrop, MA

As the name suggests, this clipper is easier to grip than some others on the market. The only problem I run into is how strong it is - I don't have particularly thick toenails and so if I'm not careful when I clip them I can split the nail. However, I'm sure this product would be perfect for someone who has thicker toenails than me, especially given how much easier it is to grip.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX

Easy to use and rubber provides good control and keeps them from slipping out of my hand. It like trim clippers and use their other clippers also and they are always sharp and make smooth clips.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Choctaw, OK

These work great for my toes. I am able to keep ingrown toe nails at bay with these. The grip makes it easy to hold and clip the nails. They are decent price You get what you pay for. I am a first time user of this product. I would purchase these again.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Duluth, MN

These work great and easy to grip very good price for a great product! Use rhe tweezers in this brand too!
Geli B.
Geli B.
Albuquerque, NM

Sharp. Clip nails fast. Easy to hold and a great price. Not much else to say
Melissia L.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI

These clippers work great and don't cause any hand cramping while using them to cut 60+ nails at a time (thanks, kids)! They're also easy to find and identify (no, teenagers, you can't have them to use as wire cutters). The cost is also on point! I will purchase these again in the future...although, I've had the current pair for about a decade and they're still going strong!

Join Now