BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Carolyn S.
Lubbock
These nail clippers are the best I've used. I've used other brands but they don't work well. I like these and very durable
Arielle M.
Indianapolis, IN
These clippers work great! They are so easy to hold! And the work great on fingers too! I would recommend these to anyone!
Marie R.
Marquette, MI
Trim clippers do a great job cutting my whole families nails. I bought these clippers at Wal'Mart and were at a good price.
Carlina I.
Kenner, LA
These just so happen to be one of the best nail clippers I've ever came across. Easily fit in my purse and very durable.
Jazmin P.
Bell, CA
I love this product it works great and I can't never say no to it it take away all the bad nails on my toes love it a lot
Paulina F.
I kept these on the side of my bathtub because of the no slip grip. They lasted about a year before the clipper got dull.
Ruby L.
Monterey Park, CA
This trim easy hold toenail clip gives me a very good grip when cutting my toe nails, and it fits perfectly in my hands.
Jeneille H.
It really is easy grip. I use on my toe nails all the time! They work wonderfully, I love that they look stylish as well.
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
These are my favorite to use. I also use these for other members of my household. (Husband and kids) easy grip and clip.
Terri M.
Brookport, IL
This is our go to clipper, for every one that I know of. My family and my husbands and we have even given them as a gift