2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Shana C.
Shana C.
FPO, AE
These are mine and my husbands favorite! The ones that we have catch the clippings in the tool. After you're done you empty it out. They're awesome!
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Cedar City , UT
My husband has such thick nails that these are perfect for hands and feet! We have had our pair for over two yrs and use alcohol to clean them off
Deanna A.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA
Gets the job done! Stays sharp and dosent blunt too easily so the clippers last, which is ideal as I have fast growing nails and use them a lot!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This nail clipper is super easy to use. The grip works well for both toes and hands. The cost was comparable to others and I bought it at CVS.
Somalis M.
Somalis M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this clippers so much! Because you don't have to worry about cleaning after you're done with your nails Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers
Juliet H.
Juliet H.
The name says it all. It's easy to hold and simple to use. I prefer using nail clippers that have a straight cut rather than a rounded cut and that's why clippers like these are my fave.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Colville, WA
Nice size, Easy to hold the grips help to not slip out of your fingers, but kind of hard to see where you are actually cutting. But overall works good
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Alexandria, VA
Easy to use. Lasts for a long time. Love this product. The price is fair and it is easy to use. It has lasted me a while. The packaging is nice and I look forward to purchasing more when I need them. I will start buying them as gifts also! Perfect for stocking stuffers.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I was given this product as a gift and they work great! I don't ever have an issue with them getting stuck and I've probably had them for 3-4 years.