2 colors available

BY TRIM #14 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Juliet H.
Juliet H.
The name says it all. It's easy to hold and simple to use. I prefer using nail clippers that have a straight cut rather than a rounded cut and that's why clippers like these are my fave.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Colville, WA
Nice size, Easy to hold the grips help to not slip out of your fingers, but kind of hard to see where you are actually cutting. But overall works good
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Alexandria, VA
Easy to use. Lasts for a long time. Love this product. The price is fair and it is easy to use. It has lasted me a while. The packaging is nice and I look forward to purchasing more when I need them. I will start buying them as gifts also! Perfect for stocking stuffers.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I was given this product as a gift and they work great! I don't ever have an issue with them getting stuck and I've probably had them for 3-4 years.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
These are pretty nice. Good quality and easy to hold. They are easy to use and I would recommend to others and buy again. It is affordable as well.
Meagan N.
Meagan N.
Lorain, OH
I have a pair of these and everyone in my house absolutely loves them. They really need to get there own. Highly recommended to everyone.
Paulina F.
Paulina F.
I kept these on the side of my bathtub because of the no slip grip. They lasted about a year before the clipper got dull.
JoAnn L.
JoAnn L.
Los Lunas, NM
This product works so well i cant get enough of it I never have a problem with it I tell all my friends about it and they buy it as well
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Great nail clippers! Super strong and last a long time! I purchased mine from Target and the handle makes them easy to hold and to grip.
I like this one because it has the extra holder attached to catch the clipped nails. I don't like mine being thrown all over the place.