BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amy B.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
Super easy to use! The easy hold makes sure it doesn't slip out of my hand on those hard to cut nails.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I bought these for my mom because she has arthritis in her hands and wad having trouble with her old nail clippers and she loved these so I bought a couple more my home and they are great!
Dawn R.
Warner Robins, GA
I liked the fact that I don't have to worry about losing my grip on the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers unlike the other brands. I bought the clippers at my local Walmart at the time. That was the first time I had ever used them and I will gladly buy them again.
Tori W.
Grand River, OH
It's hard to find a good toenail clipper but this is such a great par! Always a nice even cut and also they never tear your nails
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA
I like the easy hold part but the plastic at the top has to go. It gets in the way. It frustrates me
natasha b.
Jacksonville, FL
I love them. They work perfect and I can't find a single problem with them. I use them probably 2-3 a month.
Adrianna V.
Weatherford, TX
Works great gets the job done easily and they're very easy to control so that you don't cut your nails too short. Overall great product and affordable!
Heather K.
I love these clippers more than any other brand I've ever tried! They are so easy to hold! They cut great and they even gather the nail clippings.
Romina P.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like these because they have the rubber handles and those really come in handy for situations like when you just come out of the shower or just have lotion on your hands. The grip it has is great.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this clipper because of the easy hold is like having a rubber in your hands. You can have a good hold even if your hands are wet or slippering.