2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
LaRhonda D.
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
These clippers are everything. I used the to trim my husband's toenails and they worked with ease. I didn't have to use any elbow grease that are strong and durable.
Vianey M.
Vianey M.
Gets the job done, but not very well. The clippers are nice and sturdy with great grip. The grip become a problem when trying to trim the edges of the nail where it meets the skin. Not the easiest clippers to use.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Boston, MA
It does it's job. I didn't feel like the easy grip really makes a difference, but like I said they are wonderful, they cut my toenails like they were supposed to.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Nacogdoches
I have had these for so long, yet they still work perfectly. The grip is very helpful if you have trouble holding small objects steadily. Compared to other clippers I've used, I think these are the best quality.
Shana C.
Shana C.
FPO, AE
These are mine and my husbands favorite! The ones that we have catch the clippings in the tool. After you're done you empty it out. They're awesome!
amanda h.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I do like the grip on these but I feel like all this extra padding makes them actually harder to use. I was given these but I doubt I would buy them
Deanna A.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Cedar City , UT
My husband has such thick nails that these are perfect for hands and feet! We have had our pair for over two yrs and use alcohol to clean them off
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA
Gets the job done! Stays sharp and dosent blunt too easily so the clippers last, which is ideal as I have fast growing nails and use them a lot!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This nail clipper is super easy to use. The grip works well for both toes and hands. The cost was comparable to others and I bought it at CVS.