Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Haley C.
Haley C.
Wynne, AR

This product is awesome! It has grips on it for easy hold and precision trimming!
Nikita H.
Nikita H.
Houma, LA

These work great they get deep down under the hard to reach nails. I had them for four years now no rusting
Li T.
Li T.
Woodbridge, VA

I found these clippers at CVS. I spotted them because of the packaging and color. These were not like any other clippers. They had a plastic piece on them made them easy to hold. They made clipping easier. The previous all metal ones would slip all the time and weren't easy to hold. With these i hhad no problem gripping them.
Shauna H.
Shauna H.
Edmond, Ok

This are my go to clippers!!! Great price and easy to use!! They work great and since I tend to lose them easily I really love the affordability of this product!!! I have bought these time and time again and will continue!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Orange, TX

Great grip and very easy to see what you are doing. Very easy to cute toe nails with these trimmers!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT

Trim toenail clippers were made to be strong & reliable, but accessible to wide varieties of people. I'm in love with the quality, how I can get them at almost any drugstore, & still be so affordable!
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX

Easy to use and rubber provides good control and keeps them from slipping out of my hand. It like trim clippers and use their other clippers also and they are always sharp and make smooth clips.
Easy to hold and easy to use. Nicely shaped for the hand but some silicone or non slip grip would be great
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Choctaw, OK

These work great for my toes. I am able to keep ingrown toe nails at bay with these. The grip makes it easy to hold and clip the nails. They are decent price You get what you pay for. I am a first time user of this product. I would purchase these again.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Duluth, MN

These work great and easy to grip very good price for a great product! Use rhe tweezers in this brand too!

Join Now