Add a Photo

Photos (5)
rosie l.
rosie l.
weslaco, tx

I love the easy hold. They don't slip off your finger when cutting your nails.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT

Really like this trimmer. My friend used it and liked it so much she kept it!
Jess G.
Jess G.
El Paso, TX

Very good prudct!!! I have use mine since forever. My favorite 5 years with it and dont dought is wrong
LaKia A.
LaKia A.
District Heights, MD

Comfortable & easy to hold, don't like when the nail gets stuck in the pocket of the sleeve.
This is a wonderful Trim Easy-hold toenail clippers. I bought one and I still have it.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

Toenails are hard enough to reach when you have a bit extra weight in the middle!! These make it a bit more easy!!
Geneve O.
Geneve O.
Laredo, TX

The grip helps it from slipping from your fingers and prevents yourself from cutting your toes or hands.. recommended!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Rockledge, FL

Compact yet perfect for cutting even with nondominate hand! Comfortable to use as well.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Bishopville, SC

While I like the idea behind these they need to work on the excution. There is a large grip that works well but it blocks the edges of the blades. I have larger big toe toenails so it came into a problem. It's not a bad product just not the best execution.
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
St Petersburg, FL

I really love this nail clipper. I know it's "just a nail clipper" but the grip definitely helps. It's easy to use because it's easy to hold on to! It doesn't slip out of my hand like the regular metal ones and it has an encasing so it holds your clipped nails.. Kinda weird but it's super useful. I keep this one and the bigger version around the house!!

Join Now