Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Diana C.
Diana C.
Edinburg
Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
I like this one because it has the extra holder attached to catch the clipped nails. I don't like mine being thrown all over the place.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Springfield, VT
These are really good for those who have a hard time holding onto a regular pair of toenail clippers. My significant other loves them.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
I love the handles on this one. It really helps when clipping your toe nails. I've has this for years. Well made.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Collierville, TN
Easy to use and catches the cut nails so there are no fly aways!! Never knew they made a product like this until my husband brought them home!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Burkesville , KY
I love these clippers the grip on them makes it so much easier to hang onto. I purchased other products with the grip like this also
April Y.
April Y.
My husband likes this clipper. It has a nice grip and clips nicely. Not so big or small I think it's prefect.
Sierra b.
Sierra b.
Lafayette, TN
Absolutely love these nail clippers. Easy to clip toe nails and fingernails with. Doesn't require a lot of effort for them to clip the nail.
Breanne D.
Breanne D.
Cocoa, Fl
The Clippers are easy to use and make it easy to cut your toenails. They're not slippery the group makes it easier to handle. Good product.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Florence, MS
These work so well! The greatest thing is the non slip surface. Most affordable nail care products slip right out of your hands. Not these!