2 colors available

BY TRIM #14 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lillian J.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
These are pretty good. I use them to cut my fingernails before I go get them done and they're spectacular. My father also used them to cut his toenails (they're the gnarliest) and the work super great. Very good. :)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Work well like the other trim items. I like these ones better because of the grip. I hide these ones from my husband so he doesn't mess them up haha
Melissa Leah G.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these clippers! I have two sets of them; one for my hands and one for my toenails. They reply get the job done in the first try. Highly recommend these!
Caity B.
Caity B.
Martinsburg, WV
LOVE these clippers. They are hefty enough to trim nails and toenails. The grip is excellent, and won't slip around when trimming. My husband keeps stealing them! I would absolutely buy these again. The smaller metal kind just doesn't compare.
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
A little stiff brand new but handle design is definitely easier to work with. Helps with clipping small children's nails because it is easier to use. Big help!
Greta C.
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
These are the best nail trimmers I have ever used. My only complaint is the opening should be a little wider. Sometimes I don't have my nail inserted all the way or at all and I get an unsatisfactory trim.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Rincon, NM
This nail clippers is good because it has a good cushion for a better grip when your clipping your Nails that way it wouldn't slip out of your fingers. great
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I thought these would be great due to the coating on these, but I've found that coating slips forward almost covering the blades making it hard to see where your nail is in relation to the blades.
Judy V.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI
This product is a little larger than a regular nail clipper. It works well for toenails and is very sharp. The clipper is easy to use with either right or left hands!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Atlanta, GA
These nail clippers are the greatest! They are very easy to use and the rubbery grip keeps them from slipping in your hands as you use them. Trim nail clippers are better than any other brand. I would definitely buy again!