BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amanda Z.
Portland, TN
Good product. My nails are super thick and these get the job done. I've been using mine for months. Highly recommend.
Milly M.
They have a good grip making them easier to use than others. They also cut well and do not require much effort to cut
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite pair of nail clippers I have gotten so far. The grips make them much easier and more comfortable to use.
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
I like these cause my nails are thick and i have a good grip when cutting. Make it more safe for me with a good grip
Rachel H.
Orrville, OH
I live the grip on these! I didn't think there was a way to improve toenail products but I guess I was proved wrong.
Edward M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Gets the job done faster and easier because of the shape. I use this product on cuticles when they're out of control.
Vanessa H.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
I like the grip of the nail clippers. I feel like I have more control over the clippers. I do not use on my toes tho
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Little guy has been strong and sharp for years. It's kind of a random product to review but hey everybody needs one.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
the perfect size to get a good grip on while cutting my toe nails. Easy to clean also. Cuts the first time everytime.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Nice set of clippers. Long lasting and durable. Absolutely happy with my choice of clippers and will be buying again