Add a Photo

#31 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Juliet H.
Juliet H.
The name says it all. It's easy to hold and simple to use. I prefer using nail clippers that have a straight cut rather than a rounded cut and that's why clippers like these are my fave.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I was given this product as a gift and they work great! I don't ever have an issue with them getting stuck and I've probably had them for 3-4 years.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Alexandria, VA
Easy to use. Lasts for a long time. Love this product. The price is fair and it is easy to use. It has lasted me a while. The packaging is nice and I look forward to purchasing more when I need them. I will start buying them as gifts also! Perfect for stocking stuffers.
Meagan N.
Meagan N.
Lorain, OH
I have a pair of these and everyone in my house absolutely loves them. They really need to get there own. Highly recommended to everyone.
Paulina F.
Paulina F.
I kept these on the side of my bathtub because of the no slip grip. They lasted about a year before the clipper got dull.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Great nail clippers! Super strong and last a long time! I purchased mine from Target and the handle makes them easy to hold and to grip.
JoAnn L.
JoAnn L.
Los Lunas, NM
This product works so well i cant get enough of it I never have a problem with it I tell all my friends about it and they buy it as well
Kat C.
Kat C.
Torrington
Great for my bfs tough toenails. We've bought like 3 just to make sure we always can find one, since things go missing alot in our house!

Diana C.
Diana C.
Edinburg
Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
sandra j.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL
My toenails are pretty hard and this product cuts my nails nice and smooth.
No rough edges and it doesn't leave my hands hurting.
The soft handles makes cutting my nails easy.