Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Atlanta, GA
These nail clippers are the greatest! They are very easy to use and the rubbery grip keeps them from slipping in your hands as you use them. Trim nail clippers are better than any other brand. I would definitely buy again!
Judy V.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI
This product is a little larger than a regular nail clipper. It works well for toenails and is very sharp. The clipper is easy to use with either right or left hands!
LaRhonda D.
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
These clippers are everything. I used the to trim my husband's toenails and they worked with ease. I didn't have to use any elbow grease that are strong and durable.
Vianey M.
Vianey M.
Gets the job done, but not very well. The clippers are nice and sturdy with great grip. The grip become a problem when trying to trim the edges of the nail where it meets the skin. Not the easiest clippers to use.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Boston, MA
It does it's job. I didn't feel like the easy grip really makes a difference, but like I said they are wonderful, they cut my toenails like they were supposed to.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Nacogdoches
I have had these for so long, yet they still work perfectly. The grip is very helpful if you have trouble holding small objects steadily. Compared to other clippers I've used, I think these are the best quality.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I do like the grip on these but I feel like all this extra padding makes them actually harder to use. I was given these but I doubt I would buy them
Shana C.
Shana C.
FPO, AE
These are mine and my husbands favorite! The ones that we have catch the clippings in the tool. After you're done you empty it out. They're awesome!
Deanna A.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA
Gets the job done! Stays sharp and dosent blunt too easily so the clippers last, which is ideal as I have fast growing nails and use them a lot!