Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Theodore, AL

These clippers work great! They're sharp so they cut like that. I love them. Definitely my go to clippers.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Hannibal, MO

These are very easy to hold and clip your toenails. They are very durable and work great! Get to clipping!'
Erica S.
Erica S.

These clippers are easy to use and easy to grip. Sometimes I have a hard time getting the clippers to wrap around the nail close to the edge but I'm pretty sure that's a safety feature to prevent you from clipping too much along the sides avoiding ingrown toe nails.
Andria D.
Andria D.
Rehoboth, Ma

I love these clippers mainly because the full grip it has. The blade has never chipped it's just as sharp as the day I bought it
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO

These nail clippers are very long lasting and easy to cut toenails with. They have a nice clean cut and always get the job done. They are one of the best brands i have used so far and i would definitely buy again. I like the grip on the body of the handle. Easy to use.
Shelley C.
Shelley C.
Morehead, KY

Great for someone with arthritis in their hands. Easy to hold on to and clip with. I also have thick toenails that other clippers were not able to clip.
Kiran K.
Kiran K.

Great product.. does a good job of clipping nails.. easy to hold... and gives a neat look.. very sharp..
I recommend this product
Christy M.
Christy M.
Atglen, PA

These are great fir arthritic hands! And fir my husbands clumsy hands! Easy to use. Easy to use especially with thick gross toe nails. But also I use on fingers when I can't find other clippers
Laura M.
Laura M.

I bought this because it's especially made for toenails, but I found it even more difficult to use than a normal clipper. It did its work, but I felt it was a little uncomfortable. Just my expierence.
kristin m.
kristin m.
Manteca, CA

These are great for people who have thick nails. I use these for my husband's toenails and they cut first time. I don't have to sit there and keep squeezing the clippers to get through! Perfect for tough jobs

Join Now