Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Victorville, CA

These are perfect. They are easy to hold and are very slip-resistsnt. They get the job done.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Colorado Springs, CO

These are easy to hold but they are really too bulky to get around the nail for a good trim.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Rockport, TX

Perfect for those with hands issues like arthritis. Big, easy grip keeps them from slipping.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Glendale, AZ

I like that these clip easily and don't crack or leave a ragged edge would highly recommend.
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
Jacksonville, FL

It's really careful with cutting my nails but I'll have to buy another one since it is weak.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Southaven, MS

It does what it's suppose to do. They are easier to handle than some brands. No complaints.
Danyale B.
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL

Like that it's straight edged. Makes getting the shape you want easier than having to file.
Bea L.
Bea L.
Las Vegas, NV

I have used this several times. It is easy to hold and helps me cut my toenails way easier.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Columbus, OH

I like these clippers because they make it easier to cut my sons small toe and finger nails
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Love these nail clippers. The grip makes it so nice. I use these when I put false nails on.