Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT

I love this clipper. It has a nice grip that makes cutting your nails much easier. I very much prefer the gripped nail clippers to the typical clipper as I feel I am in better control of the clipper and can get a better outcome using them. I would absolutely buy these again.
Peggy S.
Peggy S.

I LOVE these clippers! They are easy to hold unlike others! I don't have to worry about them slipping out of my hand. They are so easy to use! I have thick toenails and these clippers handled them wonderfully! I am going to buy these clippers and use them for stocking stuffers!!
Emma L.
Emma L.
West Jordan, UT

I love these clippers. They are long lasting and do just what i need them to do when it comes to maintaining my toe nails and my finger nails. I wouldn't pick any other brands. I got mine from walmart and they are long-lasting and affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Middletown , CT

This product is pretty good it's heavy duty and I don't have to worry about it breaking. I like that they have a grip on them but I have used it on my toe nails and my finger nails and they leave my finger nails and toe nails a little jagged and is very hard to shape the nails.
yonna b.
yonna b.
Prince George, VA

These are great clippers for toenails. It makes it so much easier to hold the clippers and they make you feel secure that you're not gonna make a bloody mistake. I bought it at Walgreens and the price wasn't bad. I have had it now a good while so I would also say it's durable.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Brady, TX

I love the easy hold toe nail clippers! I hate how normal fingernail and toenail clippers tend to slip and slide between your fingers because there is nothing for traction. These work wonderfully. I totally recommend grabbing a pair of both the toenail AND fingernail clippers.
Meg J.
Meg J.
Springfield, VA

Absolutely love this brand and their line. These clippers are not pricey, and worth the value. I love how they are easy to use and catch the nails as i clip. This is not my first time using Trim brand products. These are the only clippers I enjoy! My whole family loves these.
Francesca MJ J.
Francesca MJ J.

I have used these toe nail clippers for over a year and they are still by far the best pair I have. The grip makes it easy to hold and comfortable. The price was relatively cheap and they are a great quality. I would recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails.
jocelyn r.
jocelyn r.
Phoenix, AZ

I like how the nail clipper has the rubber grip on it. I purchased this nail clipper at target a couple  month back. It is rather easy and self explanatory to use. The price is reasonable, not expensive at all. I would purchase the item again if I would need to.
Lu🌸 D.
Lu🌸 D.

Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre