Add a Photo

#12 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Peggy S.
Peggy S.

I LOVE these clippers! They are easy to hold unlike others! I don't have to worry about them slipping out of my hand. They are so easy to use! I have thick toenails and these clippers handled them wonderfully! I am going to buy these clippers and use them for stocking stuffers!!
Emma L.
Emma L.
West Jordan, UT

I love these clippers. They are long lasting and do just what i need them to do when it comes to maintaining my toe nails and my finger nails. I wouldn't pick any other brands. I got mine from walmart and they are long-lasting and affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Brady, TX

I love the easy hold toe nail clippers! I hate how normal fingernail and toenail clippers tend to slip and slide between your fingers because there is nothing for traction. These work wonderfully. I totally recommend grabbing a pair of both the toenail AND fingernail clippers.
yonna b.
yonna b.
Prince George, VA

These are great clippers for toenails. It makes it so much easier to hold the clippers and they make you feel secure that you're not gonna make a bloody mistake. I bought it at Walgreens and the price wasn't bad. I have had it now a good while so I would also say it's durable.
Meg J.
Meg J.
Springfield, VA

Absolutely love this brand and their line. These clippers are not pricey, and worth the value. I love how they are easy to use and catch the nails as i clip. This is not my first time using Trim brand products. These are the only clippers I enjoy! My whole family loves these.
Zabrina A.
Zabrina A.

I have this product for my fingernails and it is great because it is easy to hold so I do not worry about it slipping from my fingers and it holds nail clippings so that they do not fly all over the room. It was very affordable at walmart and I would recommend to a friend
Marisol G.
Marisol G.

Good product does its job. Just wish it would have a consistency of lasting long. For some reason it looses it sharpness after several uses, but other than that it does what it's suppose to do. I use it on my child too. That's the reason I didn't give it a 5 start rating.
Sue T.
Sue T.

What else can you ask for? Everyone needs nail clippers and these are easy to use and the best! We purchased this at Wal-mart and would definitely purchase again! I don't forsee having to buy another one in a while since they are a quality product and lasts a long time!
DaNai K.
DaNai K.

These are some of the nicest toenail clippers I have bought in a while. The handle makes it very easy to grip, it takes the worry out of tripping my toenails and thinking it may slip and cut too low. The are worth every penny, I bought another pair to keep in the house.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Alexandria, VA

Easy to use. Lasts for a long time. Love this product. The price is fair and it is easy to use. It has lasted me a while. The packaging is nice and I look forward to purchasing more when I need them. I will start buying them as gifts also! Perfect for stocking stuffers.

Join Now