Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Emma L.
Emma L.
West Jordan, UT

I love these clippers. They are long lasting and do just what i need them to do when it comes to maintaining my toe nails and my finger nails. I wouldn't pick any other brands. I got mine from walmart and they are long-lasting and affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Middletown , CT

This product is pretty good it's heavy duty and I don't have to worry about it breaking. I like that they have a grip on them but I have used it on my toe nails and my finger nails and they leave my finger nails and toe nails a little jagged and is very hard to shape the nails.
yonna b.
yonna b.
Prince George, VA

These are great clippers for toenails. It makes it so much easier to hold the clippers and they make you feel secure that you're not gonna make a bloody mistake. I bought it at Walgreens and the price wasn't bad. I have had it now a good while so I would also say it's durable.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Brady, TX

I love the easy hold toe nail clippers! I hate how normal fingernail and toenail clippers tend to slip and slide between your fingers because there is nothing for traction. These work wonderfully. I totally recommend grabbing a pair of both the toenail AND fingernail clippers.
Meg J.
Meg J.
Springfield, VA

Absolutely love this brand and their line. These clippers are not pricey, and worth the value. I love how they are easy to use and catch the nails as i clip. This is not my first time using Trim brand products. These are the only clippers I enjoy! My whole family loves these.
Francesca MJ J.
Francesca MJ J.

I have used these toe nail clippers for over a year and they are still by far the best pair I have. The grip makes it easy to hold and comfortable. The price was relatively cheap and they are a great quality. I would recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails.
jocelyn r.
jocelyn r.
Phoenix, AZ

I like how the nail clipper has the rubber grip on it. I purchased this nail clipper at target a couple  month back. It is rather easy and self explanatory to use. The price is reasonable, not expensive at all. I would purchase the item again if I would need to.
Zabrina A.
Zabrina A.

I have this product for my fingernails and it is great because it is easy to hold so I do not worry about it slipping from my fingers and it holds nail clippings so that they do not fly all over the room. It was very affordable at walmart and I would recommend to a friend
Marisol G.
Marisol G.

Good product does its job. Just wish it would have a consistency of lasting long. For some reason it looses it sharpness after several uses, but other than that it does what it's suppose to do. I use it on my child too. That's the reason I didn't give it a 5 start rating.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
BOTHELL, WA

I am a big fan of the rubber grips that make the clippers easy to hold. They also have a little compartment to catch the nails as they are clipped, which helps. These clippers are some of the best that I've ever owned, I've bought a couple so I always have a pair on hand.

Join Now