BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jess M.
These ARE easy to hold. I bought them because of that. No one likes it when its hard to keep a grip on their clippers! I also like that its small for ladies hands and feet. It does a good trim and I have used for years. I'd definitely recommend! You should try!
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I love these nail clippers. The case they come in is easy to grip and keep a hold on. I also love that it catches the nail clippings and avoids the mess that typical clippers make. The only issue is when I forget to empty the case and dump the clippings out. Regardless, I will definitely purchase these again!
Leslie N.
The Trim Easy Hold line of products is by far the best I've used. I have some dexterity issues, so holding any type of nail clippers or tweezers is often a problem. The Trim Easy Hold Nail Clippers helps me so much. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Christine B.
I love these little clippers. I have both sizes and have used them for years. Still great quality. The grip is super comfortable, and I like the color. If for any reason you want to take it off it does slide with a little force. And they go back on and stay on. They feel like quality clippers and were a nice stocking stuffer to receive many Christmases ago.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Trim makes the best nail clippers I have ever used, not other brand that I've tried measures up to them...including tweezerman. So easy to use, durable, and comfortable to hold. Sure they aren't as cute as some other brands but I don't exactly care about that
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
These are really convenient. I starting using them because my husband also has a pair. I like that they catch the clipping. That helps so it does not go flying somewhere. I would definitely recommend this product and has been the only one my husband and I use for the past 2 years at least.
Marissa M.
These nail clippers are easy to hold, but seem to leave nails a little jagged after not too many uses. I have the toenail sized version. They did get the job done, but the resulting jagged edges leave more work filing than other nail clippers I have used.
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
These clippers are great for people like me who are scared of clipping part of my skin during use. With the attached grip on these I don't worry about my fingers slipping and cutting too much, especially if my hands are wet from products or the water from my pedi-bath.
Sandra W.
For the most part I don't use toe nail clippers. I typically just file it down to the length I want but I recently bought one of these for myself on a whim and it didn't cause my nail to break half way through like they usually do with toe nail clippers!
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
I love this one we have two at my house one is for my husband and the other one for my daughter and me I love how easy the grip is with the like plastic/rubber around it and not to mention how good and fast it cuts the nail.