Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Adams, MN
Favorite clippers I have used throughout the years. I bought this a couple years back form Walmart because my old one was dull and not working. I've had this for a long time and it still works really well. I would highly recommend these and would purchase this again.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
when people ask me if there is a difference between a toe nail clipper and a regular nail clipper: yes! It's so much easier to hold and clip with a product made for toes. the clip part is sharp and even when my big toe and how thick my nail is it cuts right through.
Jennifef B.
Jennifef B.
North Beach, MD
This is an awesome product!! It makes clipping your nails easy and clean. It conveniently holds the nail clippings in one area until you can dispose of them. Clippers are sharp enough to clip right through with no problem. You won't be disappointed in this purchase.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
These toenail clippers have a nice gripping handle to hold onto. They are the perfect size to cut my small toenails. They give my toenails a clean cut. The size of these toenail clippers is perfect to fit in your bathroom bag when traveling. I would recommend them.
Shaina P.
Shaina P.
Central Islip, NY
I love this product. It's very comfortable to hold in your hand. Because of the rubber casing you don't have to worry about it slipping out of your hand. Gives your nails a clean sharp cut. I would recommend this product. It's the only brand of nail clippers I use.
Joy N.
Joy N.
I love these clippers because they actually clip my nails and dont uneven my nails. Its not super expensive either... I used it on my fingernail and toe nails. There are no cons to them... I wish they had a color to them tho.... I would recommend it to everyone!!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Durham, NC
I really like these toenail clippers. Toenail clippers are not something I purchase more than I have to (as in I only repurchase when I lose mine!) but I'm glad I chose these. It's easy to get the whole toenail with one cut and they are easy to hold and control.
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the clip I bought for my children toe nails. It has a easy grip and it does not slide out of your hand. This is a good alternative to my usual brand. One thing that I do not like is how the blue rubber gets dirty. But this is a very sturdy and safe clip.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Warner Robins, GA
I liked the fact that I don't have to worry about losing my grip on the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers unlike the other brands. I bought the clippers at my local Walmart at the time. That was the first time I had ever used them and I will gladly buy them again.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Fort Pierce, FL
This Fingernail clippers are easy to use and easy to clean. My nails grow like weeds and they need trimmed alot. I work with water and detergent all day and my nails sometimes get jagged and rough, but these nailclippers do the job and make my nails look great.