2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
It's in the name lol,the grip is actually really useful I like to cut my toe nails after a shower and it makes it so I don't have to worry about my hands being too slippery
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these!! I like the fact that they are so big and give you something to hold onto. They cut nicely and are sturdy, not flimsy. They're comfortable to grip as well.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX
It's a toe nail clipper so there's not much to say... however, I will say that my husband, kids and myself enjoy the rubber grip on it as it adds a sense of stability.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Black Mtn, NC
Love these nail clippers. They work very well and are super easy to use. I definitely would recommend these if you are looking for some new clippers. I found mine at Walmart for very cheap!
Lillian J.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
These are pretty good. I use them to cut my fingernails before I go get them done and they're spectacular. My father also used them to cut his toenails (they're the gnarliest) and the work super great. Very good. :)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Work well like the other trim items. I like these ones better because of the grip. I hide these ones from my husband so he doesn't mess them up haha
Caity B.
Caity B.
Martinsburg, WV
LOVE these clippers. They are hefty enough to trim nails and toenails. The grip is excellent, and won't slip around when trimming. My husband keeps stealing them! I would absolutely buy these again. The smaller metal kind just doesn't compare.
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
A little stiff brand new but handle design is definitely easier to work with. Helps with clipping small children's nails because it is easier to use. Big help!
Melissa Leah G.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these clippers! I have two sets of them; one for my hands and one for my toenails. They reply get the job done in the first try. Highly recommend these!
Greta C.
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
These are the best nail trimmers I have ever used. My only complaint is the opening should be a little wider. Sometimes I don't have my nail inserted all the way or at all and I get an unsatisfactory trim.