BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love how easy these clippers are to hold and they have stayed sharp for several years. I bought these at target. They are affordable and a great quality set of clippers. I would definitely purchase again.
Jennifer A.
Colstrip, MT
I love the grip on this pair of nail clippers. They are so easy to grip and feel great in your hand. There is no slipping of the clippers when you have a tough nail to cut through.

I also love how the clippers slide out of the plastic case, so you can empty the clipping when you are done cutting.
Abby Y.
Clips my nails perfectly! Easy to hold and extremely easy to use. I love these clippers because they let me clip my nails at any angle. I love the shape, texture, and colors of these. The packaging is also superb!
Hallie B.
my favorite toenail clipper, super sturdy and easy to use. i bought my first one several year ago and it lasted me for a long time until i lost it, so i just bought the identical one
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Awesome nail clipper. It's really durable, it's easy to hold. My husband actually loves it. Because when you're cutting your nails it doesn't slip from your hands. We would buy this product again if we need to.
Betsy R.
These clippers are pretty easy to use. I like that they have a good gripper on them. I don't like that you have to take them out to clean and dry them or else they will rust. I probably won't buy these again.
Brenda M.
These toenail clippers are as described in that they are easy to hold which is important when trimming toenails. They are a great value and better than other types. Particularly best for anyone that may have difficulty holding regular clippers.
Jennifer R.
Clarksville, TN
Product has a guard to prevent cutting skin and super great for cutting finger nails and toes. Love it and will always come back to this brand to replace them if I lose them.
Karen M.
Lakewood, OH
This is great. The plastic sheath traps your nail trimmings as you work so you don't have to hunt for stray clippings. It's my favorite set of clippers to use because of the clean up and the sharpness.
Mary B.
Shakopee, MN
This trimmer has been in my nail bag for years!! I bought it at target back in the day and have always had great luck with it! It's so easy to use and the price was very reasonable! Highly recommend!