Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Rincon, NM
This nail clippers is good because it has a good cushion for a better grip when your clipping your Nails that way it wouldn't slip out of your fingers. great
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I thought these would be great due to the coating on these, but I've found that coating slips forward almost covering the blades making it hard to see where your nail is in relation to the blades.
Judy V.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI
This product is a little larger than a regular nail clipper. It works well for toenails and is very sharp. The clipper is easy to use with either right or left hands!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Atlanta, GA
These nail clippers are the greatest! They are very easy to use and the rubbery grip keeps them from slipping in your hands as you use them. Trim nail clippers are better than any other brand. I would definitely buy again!
LaRhonda D.
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
These clippers are everything. I used the to trim my husband's toenails and they worked with ease. I didn't have to use any elbow grease that are strong and durable.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Boston, MA
It does it's job. I didn't feel like the easy grip really makes a difference, but like I said they are wonderful, they cut my toenails like they were supposed to.
Vianey M.
Vianey M.
Gets the job done, but not very well. The clippers are nice and sturdy with great grip. The grip become a problem when trying to trim the edges of the nail where it meets the skin. Not the easiest clippers to use.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Nacogdoches
I have had these for so long, yet they still work perfectly. The grip is very helpful if you have trouble holding small objects steadily. Compared to other clippers I've used, I think these are the best quality.
Deanna A.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA
Gets the job done! Stays sharp and dosent blunt too easily so the clippers last, which is ideal as I have fast growing nails and use them a lot!