BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Rebecca B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My husband has ridiculously thick and fast growing nails that break clippers. These have held out and lasted amazingly.
Ashley T.
I love these clippers, the grip handle makes it easier to hold in my hand to cut my nail and my wiggly children's also!
Geneve O.
Laredo, TX
The grip helps it from slipping from your fingers and prevents yourself from cutting your toes or hands.. recommended!
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
The grip on these nail clippers is absolutely amazing. It's very helpful when trying to clip your toenails especially.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
These clippers are ok. I feel it's difficult to get to ones side nails with these the way they're angled and made tho.
Angelica M.
Brunswick, GA
This nail clippers grab the nail perfect and clips with ease sometimEs there is no need to file nail since it cuts good
Amanda Z.
Portland, TN
Good product. My nails are super thick and these get the job done. I've been using mine for months. Highly recommend.
Courtney S.
Jasper
These are great for clipping your nails or toes! Highly recommended! Great and affordable brand and last a long time!
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
I like these cause my nails are thick and i have a good grip when cutting. Make it more safe for me with a good grip
Vanessa H.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
I like the grip of the nail clippers. I feel like I have more control over the clippers. I do not use on my toes tho