BY TRIM #28 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Dakota R.
Morris Chapel, TN
These are great. They have the "east to hold" which makes them not slip so you can hold on to them and do what you have to do
martha e.
I love Trim items very durribale and reliable, I have been buying Trim products for a long time now and I have no complaints.
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM
These work great. Had for awhile and use on me my kids and husband and never once had an issue. Great quality and great price
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Honestly it just gets the job done. they're sharp enough for a clean cut and done come apart like some of the off brand ones
Joy S.
Pueblo, CO
i have a hard time using y hands so these clippers are very helpful foe me. they were very easy to use, and worked very well.
Marie R.
Marquette, MI
Trim clippers do a great job cutting my whole families nails. I bought these clippers at Wal'Mart and were at a good price.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA
Sturdy, do not rust if you happen to keep them in your bathroom. Long-lasting, have not needed to replace for a few years.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Melinda M.
Tucson, AZ
Love the grip handle for my toes. Especially when giving my self a pedi. Easy to use and perfect for clumsy people like me.