BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Heaven G.
Elkhorn City, KY
I wasn't real pleased with these clippers. They seem very big and bulky to me. Kinda hard to hold on to and have to concentrate when using them to cut my daughters nails
Susan S.
Trim easy-hold toenail clippers. I use it to clipped my kid toenail I love it. I also use it to clipped mine.
Valarie C.
Edmonton, KY
These clippers are great I have thick toenails because they were removed due to ingrown toenails, and it's hard to find good clippers that work as good as these do.
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO
These work great! I use them on my fingernails and toenails because they are extra sharp and keep clippings from flying around!
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
I have brought these several times and they are good. Unfortunately they get lost before I find out how long they last.
Britty B.
Douglasville, GA
I have had these clippers for years and I love them! They are tough and durable,and keep all the nail clippings together so they don't make a mess.
Kara L.
Norfolk, VA
It's definitely called "Easy-Hold" for a reason! Easy to hold and doesn't slip. Definitely gets the job done.
Jennifef B.
North Beach, MD
This is an awesome product!! It makes clipping your nails easy and clean. It conveniently holds the nail clippings in one area until you can dispose of them. Clippers are sharp enough to clip right through with no problem. You won't be disappointed in this purchase.
Kayla P.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these because of the grippy that they have. They are easy to use and I don't seem to misplace them as much.
Jenni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We love these nail clippers so much. Seriously we use them and go back and replace with the same one just because we love these so much! They catch the nail clippings for you, because who wants to step on clippings around the house- right?!