Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #27 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Buy on Walgreens*
Lissette H.
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Awesome nail clipper. It's really durable, it's easy to hold. My husband actually loves it. Because when you're cutting your nails it doesn't slip from your hands. We would buy this product again if we need to.
Hallie B.
Hallie B.
my favorite toenail clipper, super sturdy and easy to use. i bought my first one several year ago and it lasted me for a long time until i lost it, so i just bought the identical one
Betsy R.
Betsy R.
These clippers are pretty easy to use. I like that they have a good gripper on them. I don't like that you have to take them out to clean and dry them or else they will rust. I probably won't buy these again.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Clarksville, TN
Product has a guard to prevent cutting skin and super great for cutting finger nails and toes. Love it and will always come back to this brand to replace them if I lose them.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
These toenail clippers are as described in that they are easy to hold which is important when trimming toenails. They are a great value and better than other types. Particularly best for anyone that may have difficulty holding regular clippers.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Shakopee, MN
This trimmer has been in my nail bag for years!! I bought it at target back in the day and have always had great luck with it! It's so easy to use and the price was very reasonable! Highly recommend!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , Nm
Easy to use, comfortable and doesn't slip out of your hands. Bought mine at my local Walmart, this is the only nail clipper I buy for my family. Others break or bend easily where this one holds up. Definitely would buy again and probably will if my husband steals mine again
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
It's in the name lol,the grip is actually really useful I like to cut my toe nails after a shower and it makes it so I don't have to worry about my hands being too slippery
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Cookeville, TN
These clippers are literally my favorite. I freak out when I go to do my nails and cannot find them! They have such a nice grip and they clip so well. I dont know what I would do without them lol!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these!! I like the fact that they are so big and give you something to hold onto. They cut nicely and are sturdy, not flimsy. They're comfortable to grip as well.