BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa Z.
Clifton, NJ
Works good, I like the grip. Easier to handle with the grips do there is no slipping. Prefer these over the smooth silver ones.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
Although the very large handle would be very helpful for someone with fine motor problems, I found it to be a little cumbersome
Jaizah J.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim is really a good brand , got it at a local store close to my house a year or two ago and I still have it , use it often .
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
Lauren P.
Lakewood Rch, FL
These are both me and my boyfriend's favorite nail clippers. Easy to use and always strong enough for those thick big toenails
Elizabeth G.
Commerce, GA
I love how easy it is to hold the fingernail clippers. It helps tremendously to make sure that I don't cute anything too short.
Alexis B.
I like there's because it has the grip. It's easy to hold on. It works great. I like the way it feels. It's easy to work good.
Erin H.
POWAY, CA
Good for keeping a grip and a nice sharp cutting edge. Works great. Have these in both sizes. Bought a pair for my brother, too
Toquan W.
Columbia, SC
Okay these are great! I'm a nail tech and I use this on when doing my boyfriend's feet. It easy to use and it provides saftey!
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO
These work great! I use them on my fingernails and toenails because they are extra sharp and keep clippings from flying around!