Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Krista J.
Krista J.
Renton, WA
This is the best clipper and my favorite for grooming my nails, especially my hands! It makes clean up nonexistent as it catches all the nail clippings and then you simply dump them in the garbage!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Clearwater, FL
These are my favorite clippers because they have a grip on the handle so the don't accidentally go flying out of your hands when using them. I also like the ones that have the nail catch built in.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
These toenail clippers are awesome! I especially like the grip covers they are encased in. Helps keep them under control while dealing with your toenails!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Princeton , Wv
Awesome I love it! And you will to. Not like most nail clippers that cut to far or isn't sharp enough. So easy to use! You have to have them! If you want these, get a great pair and get this brand. I'll buy again soon.
Janderie L.
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , CA
These weren't my favorite. A bit too bulky for my liking. I have very small hands. These weren't ideal for me to cut my nails.
The price isn't bad. My husband ended up keeping them. They do the job. But they weren't for me.
Lu🌸 D.
Lu🌸 D.
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre
Angeline G.
Angeline G.
Hemet , CA
These work really good and easy! They're heavy duty so if you have thick toenails to cut there's no problems with that! Lol. It's a good value and honestly not to pricy. I got it at my local drugstore
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love how easy these clippers are to hold and they have stayed sharp for several years. I bought these at target. They are affordable and a great quality set of clippers. I would definitely purchase again.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Colstrip, MT
I love the grip on this pair of nail clippers. They are so easy to grip and feel great in your hand. There is no slipping of the clippers when you have a tough nail to cut through.

I also love how the clippers slide out of the plastic case, so you can empty the clipping when you are done cutting.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Clips my nails perfectly! Easy to hold and extremely easy to use. I love these clippers because they let me clip my nails at any angle. I love the shape, texture, and colors of these. The packaging is also superb!