BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Dakota R.
Morris Chapel, TN
These are great. They have the "east to hold" which makes them not slip so you can hold on to them and do what you have to do
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH
My husband loves these nail clippers. He has very large hands and they make for holding on and cutting his nails much easier.
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
TONYA M.
Zeigler
pretty good product holds up better than most  easy yo use purchase this product mostly at wal mart or the dollar store
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA
These are my go to for at home mani/pedi for my family. Work best on me and the kids, but need stronger ones for my husband.
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Honestly it just gets the job done. they're sharp enough for a clean cut and done come apart like some of the off brand ones
Megan L.
Lafayette, IN
Almost too large for my toes. They continually cut into the skin around my toenails. That being said, they are very durable.
Elizabeth A.
Crystal City, MO
These live up to their name: Easy to Hold. I don't feel like they will slip out of my hands. I can cut my toenails with ease.
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM
These work great. Had for awhile and use on me my kids and husband and never once had an issue. Great quality and great price
Nadia K.
These perfectly fit in your hand! No slipping! Clips with precision leaving smooth edges with little to no need for filing!