2 colors available

BY TRIM #14 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Woodville , AL
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers are extremely easy to use. They have a great grip so you can have a firm hold while clipping your toenails. I bought these clippers at Walmart. I would buy these again because they were easy to use.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
These are seriously the best clippers I have used. They stay sharp, are easy to use, and comfortable. For the price, they cannot be beat and are easy to find. I purchased mine at a local drugstore. I would definitely purchase these again.
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I like using these clippers for my toe nails. I love how the handles are thicker and easy to hold compared to other nail clippers. They are very sharp and always do a great job at trimming my toe nails.
Shavonna H.
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
These clippers are okay. They aren't my favorite just because they seem so bulky to hold and the angle of the accrual clipper part is weird to me. I feel like it doesn't cut my toe nails at a good angle.
Oriana O.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
It's great for your toes! It's very strong. I bought it at CVS. It cuts perfectly. It is big and it can achieve any nail size. This is my second time buying it and I think I would buy it again for sure
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers these clippers start off really great but they tend to wear out and get dull pretty fast. I've had to replace them about 3 times and I just have average nails.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Danville
I love how easy they are to grip and they do not slip how of your hand like the regular metal clippers. I found these clippers on Amazon.com and the teal
Cover makes them easy to find in the drawer.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Renton, WA
This is the best clipper and my favorite for grooming my nails, especially my hands! It makes clean up nonexistent as it catches all the nail clippings and then you simply dump them in the garbage!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
These toenail clippers are awesome! I especially like the grip covers they are encased in. Helps keep them under control while dealing with your toenails!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Clearwater, FL
These are my favorite clippers because they have a grip on the handle so the don't accidentally go flying out of your hands when using them. I also like the ones that have the nail catch built in.