Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Lu🌸 D.
Lu🌸 D.
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love how easy these clippers are to hold and they have stayed sharp for several years. I bought these at target. They are affordable and a great quality set of clippers. I would definitely purchase again.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Colstrip, MT
I love the grip on this pair of nail clippers. They are so easy to grip and feel great in your hand. There is no slipping of the clippers when you have a tough nail to cut through.

I also love how the clippers slide out of the plastic case, so you can empty the clipping when you are done cutting.
Lissette H.
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Awesome nail clipper. It's really durable, it's easy to hold. My husband actually loves it. Because when you're cutting your nails it doesn't slip from your hands. We would buy this product again if we need to.
Hallie B.
Hallie B.
my favorite toenail clipper, super sturdy and easy to use. i bought my first one several year ago and it lasted me for a long time until i lost it, so i just bought the identical one
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Clarksville, TN
Product has a guard to prevent cutting skin and super great for cutting finger nails and toes. Love it and will always come back to this brand to replace them if I lose them.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
These toenail clippers are as described in that they are easy to hold which is important when trimming toenails. They are a great value and better than other types. Particularly best for anyone that may have difficulty holding regular clippers.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Shakopee, MN
This trimmer has been in my nail bag for years!! I bought it at target back in the day and have always had great luck with it! It's so easy to use and the price was very reasonable! Highly recommend!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , Nm
Easy to use, comfortable and doesn't slip out of your hands. Bought mine at my local Walmart, this is the only nail clipper I buy for my family. Others break or bend easily where this one holds up. Definitely would buy again and probably will if my husband steals mine again
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Cookeville, TN
These clippers are literally my favorite. I freak out when I go to do my nails and cannot find them! They have such a nice grip and they clip so well. I dont know what I would do without them lol!