BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah M.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
Easy to use and nice gripper for holding. I love the plastic and rubber gripper to keep the clippers from sliding out of my hands.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Samantha V.
These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH
I have a hard time trimming my toenails and this nail trimmer makes it lots easier to hold on to them makes for a neater safer job
Stephanie A.
Suisun City, CA
It's easy to hold, and not too big and bulky like other toe nail clippers can be. I've had mine for over a year with no problems.
Katrina H.
Volin, SD
Love this product. One of the best nail clippers I have bought. Love the easy hold it makes it so much easier to use and handle.
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA
Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Sandra J.
I like the plastic on these nail clippers - it keeps them from slipping out of my hand like regular metal clippers sometimes do.
Susana C.
I've had this for the last 2 years and it is of very reliable quality! I love the rubber case because it provides a better grasp.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.