BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Joy S.
Pueblo, CO
i have a hard time using y hands so these clippers are very helpful foe me. they were very easy to use, and worked very well.
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM
These work great. Had for awhile and use on me my kids and husband and never once had an issue. Great quality and great price
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
TONYA M.
Zeigler
pretty good product holds up better than most  easy yo use purchase this product mostly at wal mart or the dollar store
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Honestly it just gets the job done. they're sharp enough for a clean cut and done come apart like some of the off brand ones
Erica I.
They work well and for a long time they are easy to hold and easy to use would recommend these to people for nail clipping
Melinda M.
Tucson, AZ
Love the grip handle for my toes. Especially when giving my self a pedi. Easy to use and perfect for clumsy people like me.
Liz E.
Great clippers the rubber really does help with my grip, and these clippers have lasted pretty long without becoming dull.
Carolyn S.
Lubbock
These nail clippers are the best I've used. I've used other brands but they don't work well. I like these and very durable
Marie R.
Marquette, MI
Trim clippers do a great job cutting my whole families nails. I bought these clippers at Wal'Mart and were at a good price.