2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Marissa W.
Marissa W.
The easy grip and size make clipping so much easier! Very affordable and a great value! I purchased this item at my local Walmart. Other clippers fall apart easily. I'm so happy I made this purchase!
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Pearl City, HI
I have tried many different brands of nail clippers.  Its design is easy to use. It is like most other clippers.  The price is average but the quality is outstanding! I find that this brand is long lasting.  I won't get dull as quickly as other brands. I would definitely recommend to others
Edna B.
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
Although the clippers are effective and affordable the black casing makes the slippers lose their function. Something the case slips off making it difficult to hold on especially while trying to clip a nail.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Horrible! These do not give you easy access to cleanly cut your toenails. Every time I use these I feel like my nails look butchered and ripped. I think the plastic gets in the way. I do not recommend at all
Mishealah M.
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
I got tired of having to replace clippers so I bought these ones and gave them a shot. They are much more durable than other brands and have lasted me the longest by far. Would absolutely choose this brand again should they ever get misplaced.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Woodville , AL
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers are extremely easy to use. They have a great grip so you can have a firm hold while clipping your toenails. I bought these clippers at Walmart. I would buy these again because they were easy to use.
JillyMae D.
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
I like the style and how great these clippers trim. I have arthritis and they are easy to hold and doesn't hurt my hands when clipping. I also have ingrown toe nails and this really helps dig the toe out.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
These are seriously the best clippers I have used. They stay sharp, are easy to use, and comfortable. For the price, they cannot be beat and are easy to find. I purchased mine at a local drugstore. I would definitely purchase these again.
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I like using these clippers for my toe nails. I love how the handles are thicker and easy to hold compared to other nail clippers. They are very sharp and always do a great job at trimming my toe nails.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers these clippers start off really great but they tend to wear out and get dull pretty fast. I've had to replace them about 3 times and I just have average nails.