Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Victorville, CA

These are perfect. They are easy to hold and are very slip-resistsnt. They get the job done.
Danyale B.
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL

Like that it's straight edged. Makes getting the shape you want easier than having to file.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Southaven, MS

It does what it's suppose to do. They are easier to handle than some brands. No complaints.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Love these nail clippers. The grip makes it so nice. I use these when I put false nails on.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Columbus, OH

I like these clippers because they make it easier to cut my sons small toe and finger nails
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Passaic, NJ

the haddle on these clippers is great for a secure hold! very sharp and gets the work done.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Monument, CO

Clips through nail easily, easy to hold . Reasonably priced and affordable. Family friendly
Bea L.
Bea L.
Las Vegas, NV

I have used this several times. It is easy to hold and helps me cut my toenails way easier.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Hampstead, NC

makes my mani pedi pampering session way easier. having clumsy hands, this is a must have.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Cartersville

This is a Very good product. Very easy to use, was very easy to hold.. cuts good and clean

Join Now