Add a Photo

Photos (5)
JillyMae D.
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
I like the style and how great these clippers trim. I have arthritis and they are easy to hold and doesn't hurt my hands when clipping. I also have ingrown toe nails and this really helps dig the toe out.
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I like using these clippers for my toe nails. I love how the handles are thicker and easy to hold compared to other nail clippers. They are very sharp and always do a great job at trimming my toe nails.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
These are seriously the best clippers I have used. They stay sharp, are easy to use, and comfortable. For the price, they cannot be beat and are easy to find. I purchased mine at a local drugstore. I would definitely purchase these again.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers these clippers start off really great but they tend to wear out and get dull pretty fast. I've had to replace them about 3 times and I just have average nails.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
These toenail clippers are awesome! I especially like the grip covers they are encased in. Helps keep them under control while dealing with your toenails!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Clearwater, FL
These are my favorite clippers because they have a grip on the handle so the don't accidentally go flying out of your hands when using them. I also like the ones that have the nail catch built in.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Renton, WA
This is the best clipper and my favorite for grooming my nails, especially my hands! It makes clean up nonexistent as it catches all the nail clippings and then you simply dump them in the garbage!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Princeton , Wv
Awesome I love it! And you will to. Not like most nail clippers that cut to far or isn't sharp enough. So easy to use! You have to have them! If you want these, get a great pair and get this brand. I'll buy again soon.
Janderie L.
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , Ca
These weren't my favorite. A bit too bulky for my liking. I have very small hands. These weren't ideal for me to cut my nails.
The price isn't bad. My husband ended up keeping them. They do the job. But they weren't for me.
Lu🌸 D.
Lu🌸 D.
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre