BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Genevieve R.
Cumming, GA
This is a nice nail clipper. It is easy to hold and is good for all finger and toenails. I would recommend this toenail clipper to family and friends. It is my 2nd toenail clipper of this kind. I got it at the pharmacy. It's easy to use and lasts a long time.
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
They are awesome. Really easy hold and cut my toe nails really well. I am not sure if this is the same model as the set that I got with white and gray rubber case.
kiahra u.
It is a good toenail clipper because it had a small part on the top and on the bottom so when you put your finger it won't hurt your fingers and your fingers won't slip and it is a very classic and pretty nailclip so you can put in your purse Just in case
Brittney B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
The nail clippers themselves were nice but the easy grip thing sucks. It slips and makes them hard to hold onto. You can take that off though and use them fine. They don't last long. Mine got full after a short time.
Jewelissa V.
McPherson, KS
Use these for both my fingernails and my toenails. The grip makes it a lot easier to clip my nails pain free. I've only bought trim brand nail clippers and plan to only purchase from them. I recommend these clippers!
Katherine H.
Easy to use when doing your own toes. This particular brand seems to get dull and lose a lot faster but because of how often I lose them it's a good price point and I usually replace them before there are any issues.
Morgan L.
Nacogdoches
I have had these for so long, yet they still work perfectly. The grip is very helpful if you have trouble holding small objects steadily. Compared to other clippers I've used, I think these are the best quality.
Chand B.
I enjoy the grip on this nail cutter much more than the traditional metal grips. This ergonomic design allows for a precise cut of the toenails or fingernails! I would buy these again definitely. Great product!
Ivy P.
These clippers are one of my favorites. The grips make it comfortable and easy to hold on to. My mom also loves these because sometimes she has a hard time gripping the clippers, but these make it easy for her.
Eve M.
These nail clippers are easy to hold and use for kids learning to cut their own nails. My boys use them, my husband does as well and it's one less chore for me, so that's always great! Highly recommend these.