Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Easy to use when doing your own toes. This particular brand seems to get dull and lose a lot faster but because of how often I lose them it's a good price point and I usually replace them before there are any issues.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
The nail clippers themselves were nice but the easy grip thing sucks. It slips and makes them hard to hold onto. You can take that off though and use them fine. They don't last long. Mine got full after a short time.
Chand B.
Chand B.
I enjoy the grip on this nail cutter much more than the traditional metal grips. This ergonomic design allows for a precise cut of the toenails or fingernails! I would buy these again definitely. Great product!
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
These clippers are one of my favorites. The grips make it comfortable and easy to hold on to. My mom also loves these because sometimes she has a hard time gripping the clippers, but these make it easy for her.
Eve M.
Eve M.
These nail clippers are easy to hold and use for kids learning to cut their own nails. My boys use them, my husband does as well and it's one less chore for me, so that's always great! Highly recommend these.
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Pearl City, HI
I have tried many different brands of nail clippers.  Its design is easy to use. It is like most other clippers.  The price is average but the quality is outstanding! I find that this brand is long lasting.  I won't get dull as quickly as other brands. I would definitely recommend to others
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
The easy grip and size make clipping so much easier! Very affordable and a great value! I purchased this item at my local Walmart. Other clippers fall apart easily. I'm so happy I made this purchase!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Pooler, Ga
Horrible! These do not give you easy access to cleanly cut your toenails. Every time I use these I feel like my nails look butchered and ripped. I think the plastic gets in the way. I do not recommend at all
Edna B.
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
Although the clippers are effective and affordable the black casing makes the slippers lose their function. Something the case slips off making it difficult to hold on especially while trying to clip a nail.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Woodville , AL
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers are extremely easy to use. They have a great grip so you can have a firm hold while clipping your toenails. I bought these clippers at Walmart. I would buy these again because they were easy to use.