BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX
Easy to use and rubber provides good control and keeps them from slipping out of my hand. It like trim clippers and use their other clippers also and they are always sharp and make smooth clips.
Shele S.
Indianapolis, IN
I use the toenail clippers to achieve a square, straight across cut for my fingernails, then file the edges slightly. They are sturdy, will last forever; clean with an alcohol dipped q-tip, and your all set for your next mani-pedi. Just as good as the expensive ones.
Noel G.
Irving
These are the best nail clippers. I've just recently purchased them for the first time and haven't had any issues so far. They're comfortable to hold and cut great. Other than getting professional pedis, I'm sticking with these.
Stephanie R.
San Diego, CA
One of the best clippers I have used. I highly recommend them. They are very easy to use and hold because if the grip. It is a good size but might be hard to trim small feet/nails with. It is inexpensive and good quality!
Darcell D.
Charlotte
Trim nail clippers are sturdy and I love the grip handle. Other nail clippers that I have used seem to break or either slip while I'm trying to cut my nails. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend this product.
Kate O.
Wellness Guru Expert
The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Isis H.
Euclid, OH
The only nail clippers I buy. I have the toe and nail clippers in this brand & I especially like the grips on the handles that helps you keep the clipper firm and steady. I've been using these for at least 9 years, and would definitely recommend.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Ok. Not any better than some others I've tried. The big handle is nice but i don't know if that's worth the extra amount. Got mine from cvs. And mine went dull with about a year of use. So I've had others last longer as well.
Jen R.
I even use this on my fingernails because I have pretty wide mail beds. Often do not have to use a nail file bc it gives such a clean cut. Wouldn't trade this for any other kind of clipper.
kandice u.
new bedford, MA
I love these clippers because of its grip! Theyre really great quality and a good value! Theres nothing special about them, the grip just makes them easy to use so they dont slip out of your hands! I deff recommend them!