Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Candace M.
Candace M.
Navarre , Fl

I've had these nail clippers for about three years now there really great, very easy to gripe.
Yesenia N.
Yesenia N.
Anaheim, CA

I have used this nail clipper forever.they are durable and are fairly priced. They stay sharp.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

I love these nail clippers. The easy hold grip makes them easier to control and easier to use.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
San Diego, CA

Love the shape, super easy to hold. Will never buy another brand again, plus they stay sharp!
Mikala F.
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI

Works great on them big yellow flaky toenails! I will never buy any other nail clipper again!
Micaela D.
Micaela D.
Vero Beach, FL

They are sharp and work seamlessly - I love that the handle has the grips so they won't slip.
Norma G.
Norma G.
Dallas, TX

My hands sometimes act out with my tendinitis, yet these clipper allow for grip and mobility.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Glendale, AZ

I like that these clip easily and don't crack or leave a ragged edge would highly recommend.
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
Jacksonville, FL

It's really careful with cutting my nails but I'll have to buy another one since it is weak.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Rockport, TX

Perfect for those with hands issues like arthritis. Big, easy grip keeps them from slipping.

Join Now