2 colors available

BY TRIM #14 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Noel G.
Noel G.
Irving
These are the best nail clippers. I've just recently purchased them for the first time and haven't had any issues so far. They're comfortable to hold and cut great. Other than getting professional pedis, I'm sticking with these.
Kate O.
Kate O.
Wellness Guru Expert
The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Ok. Not any better than some others I've tried. The big handle is nice but i don't know if that's worth the extra amount. Got mine from cvs. And mine went dull with about a year of use. So I've had others last longer as well.
Isis H.
Isis H.
Euclid, OH
The only nail clippers I buy. I have the toe and nail clippers in this brand & I especially like the grips on the handles that helps you keep the clipper firm and steady. I've been using these for at least 9 years, and would definitely recommend.
kandice u.
kandice u.
new bedford, MA
I love these clippers because of its grip! Theyre really great quality and a good value! Theres nothing special about them, the grip just makes them easy to use so they dont slip out of your hands! I deff recommend them!
Genevieve R.
Genevieve R.
Cumming, GA
This is a nice nail clipper. It is easy to hold and is good for all finger and toenails. I would recommend this toenail clipper to family and friends. It is my 2nd toenail clipper of this kind. I got it at the pharmacy. It's easy to use and lasts a long time.
Ariane H.
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
They are awesome. Really easy hold and cut my toe nails really well. I am not sure if this is the same model as the set that I got with white and gray rubber case.
kiahra u.
kiahra u.
It is a good toenail clipper because it had a small part on the top and on the bottom so when you put your finger it won't hurt your fingers and your fingers won't slip and it is a very classic and pretty nailclip so you can put in your purse Just in case
Jewelissa V.
Jewelissa V.
Mcpherson, KS
Use these for both my fingernails and my toenails. The grip makes it a lot easier to clip my nails pain free. I've only bought trim brand nail clippers and plan to only purchase from them. I recommend these clippers!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
The nail clippers themselves were nice but the easy grip thing sucks. It slips and makes them hard to hold onto. You can take that off though and use them fine. They don't last long. Mine got full after a short time.