BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Denise W.
Sacramento
I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers
Amber C.
BURKESVILLE, KY
I love these clippers the grip on them makes it so much easier to hang onto. I purchased other products with the grip like this also
Christy S.
Alamo, TX
I love this nail clipper! The anti slip grip is enough for me, it is so persice. It is very easy to use and very easy to keep clean.
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA
Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.
Laverne J.
Petersburg, VA
have had the toenail clippers for about 5-6 years. first time ever used the trim line but they still work and they didnt cost a lot
Emma V.
Provo, UT
I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.
Amanda Z.
Orlando, FL
This product really did an a amazing job. It was sharp and cut my nails very easily. I would recommend this to family and frienfs.
Gabby C.
These are great nail clippers that get the job done! I've had these for 3 years and they're still doing the job. Highly recommend!
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH
I have a hard time trimming my toenails and this nail trimmer makes it lots easier to hold on to them makes for a neater safer job
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.