BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth G.
Commerce, GA
I love how easy it is to hold the fingernail clippers. It helps tremendously to make sure that I don't cute anything too short.
Melissa Z.
Clifton, NJ
Works good, I like the grip. Easier to handle with the grips do there is no slipping. Prefer these over the smooth silver ones.
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM
These work great. Had for awhile and use on me my kids and husband and never once had an issue. Great quality and great price
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA
These are my go to for at home mani/pedi for my family. Work best on me and the kids, but need stronger ones for my husband.
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR
So much easier to hold on to these clippers. Comfortable to grip and control where you are clipping. I purchased at walmart.
Joy S.
Pueblo, CO
i have a hard time using y hands so these clippers are very helpful foe me. they were very easy to use, and worked very well.
Megan L.
Lafayette, IN
Almost too large for my toes. They continually cut into the skin around my toenails. That being said, they are very durable.
Elizabeth A.
Crystal City, MO
These live up to their name: Easy to Hold. I don't feel like they will slip out of my hands. I can cut my toenails with ease.
Dakota R.
Morris Chapel, TN
These are great. They have the "east to hold" which makes them not slip so you can hold on to them and do what you have to do