BY TRIM #36 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabby C.
These are great nail clippers that get the job done! I've had these for 3 years and they're still doing the job. Highly recommend!
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Laverne J.
Petersburg, VA
have had the toenail clippers for about 5-6 years. first time ever used the trim line but they still work and they didnt cost a lot
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH
I have a hard time trimming my toenails and this nail trimmer makes it lots easier to hold on to them makes for a neater safer job
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA
Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.
Samantha V.
These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.
Stacey B.
Odessa, MO
I like the easy grip. It can be super cheap. Trims my nails really nice and clean. I just love the way my nails look when I'm done.
Amanda Z.
Orlando, FL
This product really did an a amazing job. It was sharp and cut my nails very easily. I would recommend this to family and frienfs.
Sarah M.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
Easy to use and nice gripper for holding. I love the plastic and rubber gripper to keep the clippers from sliding out of my hands.
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA
Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice