2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sharreda C.
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
I have this and it works well. It also lasts a very long time so it's a good quality product. I got it years ago and no issues. Don't remember how much it cost but it was reasonable. I love that it holds the clippings for you to dump later.
Dahlia R.
Dahlia R.
Coatesville, PA
These really are easy to hold. The weight makes it easy for you to clip your own toes. Also if you have sensitive hands like I do you will like the grips on them. If I lost them I would repurchase I would never go cheaper for clippers again
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
Trim toenail clippers were made to be strong & reliable, but accessible to wide varieties of people. I'm in love with the quality, how I can get them at almost any drugstore, & still be so affordable!
Rose A.
Rose A.
Santa Fe, NM
These are my favorite!!!!! I have tried so many different brands and have never found a pair I like as much as these! They don't leave rough edges on my nails like many other brands do. I really enjoy this product and would recommend to everyone!!
Lasha S.
Lasha S.
Homestead , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This has to be the best brand for toe nail clippers. What I've noticed over the years is I get a clean and accurate cut when using these on my toenails. My nail base is really thick, and this is the only brand that cuts straight through.
Cortnee S.
Cortnee S.
Troy, AL
These are amazing! I love the grip on them and the way they are shaped because it makes it so easy to hold on to! I have a lot of trim products. It's reasonably priced and available at most stores! I will definitely buy more trim products
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Southbury , CT
This product is pretty good it's heavy duty and I don't have to worry about it breaking. I like that they have a grip on them but I have used it on my toe nails and my finger nails and they leave my finger nails and toe nails a little jagged and is very hard to shape the nails.
Grace V.
Grace V.
I love these, they're sharp even after months of use! The rubber casing on it is perfect I can't use clippers without this now! It really helps with the grip and makes them so much easier to use. I highly suggest these clippers especially if you're sick of dull, cheap clippers.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX
Easy to use and rubber provides good control and keeps them from slipping out of my hand. It like trim clippers and use their other clippers also and they are always sharp and make smooth clips.
Darcell D.
Darcell D.
Charlotte
Trim nail clippers are sturdy and I love the grip handle. Other nail clippers that I have used seem to break or either slip while I'm trying to cut my nails. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend this product.