Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #27 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
Trim toenail clippers were made to be strong & reliable, but accessible to wide varieties of people. I'm in love with the quality, how I can get them at almost any drugstore, & still be so affordable!
Cortnee S.
Cortnee S.
Opelika, AL
These are amazing! I love the grip on them and the way they are shaped because it makes it so easy to hold on to! I have a lot of trim products. It's reasonably priced and available at most stores! I will definitely buy more trim products
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Middletown , CT
This product is pretty good it's heavy duty and I don't have to worry about it breaking. I like that they have a grip on them but I have used it on my toe nails and my finger nails and they leave my finger nails and toe nails a little jagged and is very hard to shape the nails.
Grace V.
Grace V.
I love these, they're sharp even after months of use! The rubber casing on it is perfect I can't use clippers without this now! It really helps with the grip and makes them so much easier to use. I highly suggest these clippers especially if you're sick of dull, cheap clippers.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX
Easy to use and rubber provides good control and keeps them from slipping out of my hand. It like trim clippers and use their other clippers also and they are always sharp and make smooth clips.
Darcell D.
Darcell D.
Charlotte
Trim nail clippers are sturdy and I love the grip handle. Other nail clippers that I have used seem to break or either slip while I'm trying to cut my nails. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
San Diego, CA
One of the best clippers I have used. I highly recommend them. They are very easy to use and hold because if the grip. It is a good size but might be hard to trim small feet/nails with. It is inexpensive and good quality!
Noel G.
Noel G.
Irving
These are the best nail clippers. I've just recently purchased them for the first time and haven't had any issues so far. They're comfortable to hold and cut great. Other than getting professional pedis, I'm sticking with these.
Kate O.
Kate O.
Wellness Guru Expert
The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Ok. Not any better than some others I've tried. The big handle is nice but i don't know if that's worth the extra amount. Got mine from cvs. And mine went dull with about a year of use. So I've had others last longer as well.