Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL

I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Copan, OK

Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA

These are the best clippers I have owned. I've had them for over 5 years and they still work very well.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Corcoran, CA

Have had these forever and they work better than any others I've tried. Easy you hold and easy to use.
Diona G.
Diona G.
Medford, NJ

Great and reasonable product.. I buy it usually walmart.. I keep a pair at home and in my pocketbook..
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Bossier City, LA

These clippers are great. Easy to hold and never dull. They make cutting my kids nails so much easier!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Swartz Creek, MI

Trim easy hold toenail clippers helps me clip toenails easier. They have some arthritis in my fingers.
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Carson, Ca

These clippers cut nicely but I feel the grip feels sort of odd maybe because they are a bit chunkier.
Amy B.
Amy B.
INDEPENDENCE, KY

Super easy to use! The easy hold makes sure it doesn't slip out of my hand on those hard to cut nails.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lorton, VA

If you want nail clipper that will have a clean cut, these are the clippers for you. Perfectly sharp!