BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Maria D.
passaic, nj
I've had these clippers for a while now and the grips are great to get a precise cut without the clippers moving in your hands
Melissa Z.
Clifton, NJ
Works good, I like the grip. Easier to handle with the grips do there is no slipping. Prefer these over the smooth silver ones.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
Sam A.
Osmond, NE
After a few months these clippers became dull and hard to use. But the easy grip feel made it easier to hold onto the clippers.
Toquan W.
Columbia, SC
Okay these are great! I'm a nail tech and I use this on when doing my boyfriend's feet. It easy to use and it provides saftey!
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO
These work great! I use them on my fingernails and toenails because they are extra sharp and keep clippings from flying around!
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
A large clipper like this is great for not only toenails but finger nails also. We prefer large clippers to small ones always.
Lauren P.
Lakewood Rch, FL
These are both me and my boyfriend's favorite nail clippers. Easy to use and always strong enough for those thick big toenails
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
Joy S.
Pueblo, CO
i have a hard time using y hands so these clippers are very helpful foe me. they were very easy to use, and worked very well.