Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lorton, VA

If you want nail clipper that will have a clean cut, these are the clippers for you. Perfectly sharp!
RoxAnn R.
RoxAnn R.
Ellensburg, WA

These are a little hard to work with, I have a tough time getting toenails other than my big toenail.
Khadijah H.
Khadijah H.
Saint Paul, MN

Very easy to use. Safe to use! I recommend it to anyone! Last long as well. I've had mines for years.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Burton, MI

Most heavy duty nail clippers I've ever owned! Love these things! Easy to grip and easy to hold also.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hartford, KY

Great clippers has lasted for some time now. Easy to hold and clip toes with with perfect quick cut.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Green Bay, Wi

Very cost effective, lasts a very long time and works even on my husbands thick nails. Very durable.
Tracee W.
Tracee W.

Only clippers I use! Clean edge, and will help with thick nails. Easy to hold and easy to work with.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA

I like the easy hold part but the plastic at the top has to go. It gets in the way. It frustrates me
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Lancaster, NY

These are easy to use and they stay sharp. Large enough to hold on to and not slip out of your hand.
Karyann D.
Karyann D.
Los Banos, CA

Is kinda hard to hold and clip needs to be sharper i don't know what to say i am not very coordinated

Join Now