BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Katrina H.
Volin, SD
Love this product. One of the best nail clippers I have bought. Love the easy hold it makes it so much easier to use and handle.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.
Kat V.
A little bulky, but a solid pair of clippers that will hold up for a very long time. Always got the job done with thick toenails.
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA
Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Alexandra C.
Works great for fingers and toes! Sharp but not too sharp. Great for the price you pay for them, and I love the easy to hold grip
These are easy to hold and do a great job at clipping the nails evenly. They don't slip in my hands, but rather fit comfortably!
Stephanie A.
Suisun City, CA
It's easy to hold, and not too big and bulky like other toe nail clippers can be. I've had mine for over a year with no problems.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
Asia B.
Great for my long and stubborn toenails. This product is very strong and cut cut through any toenail no matter how thick it is.
Toquan W.
Columbia, SC
Okay these are great! I'm a nail tech and I use this on when doing my boyfriend's feet. It easy to use and it provides saftey!