2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Lincoln, NE
It's difficult to find reliable clippers for a decent price, but these do an amazing job. The contour is pretty great. It is reliable and has lasted me for years. If it ever breaks, I'll definitely repurchase it. You will never regret this purchase.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Houston
Best nail clipper ever! With the useful grip, it's easy to clip your toe nails to give the perfect shape and length for your at home pedicure. I've used these clippers my whole life, and it's needless to say I'm not gonna stray from this product!
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This is a product I did not care for. The grip is great but it is hard to clip your nails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was a good price just not practical for me to use. I would more than likely not recommend this particular product.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA
There isn't much of a difference between these and any other nail clipper but I do enjoy the grip that is on it! The straight metal ones can get slippery and you can accidentally clip at the wrong angle which isn't fun. These work perfectly fine though!
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Still haven't cut my quick, so that's good! I've used this brand for years and it hasn't let me down yet. I recommend them to anyone. They work great and are reasonably priced. I'll continue to buy these until something else takes their place.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Orange Park, FL
This happens to be my lovers favorite nail clipper. He claims to really enjoy the grip and the way the nail fits in the clipper. I personally do not like it because my nail does not fit in the clipper and I can't cut my whole nail in one pass.
Sharreda C.
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
I have this and it works well. It also lasts a very long time so it's a good quality product. I got it years ago and no issues. Don't remember how much it cost but it was reasonable. I love that it holds the clippings for you to dump later.
Dahlia R.
Dahlia R.
Coatesville, PA
These really are easy to hold. The weight makes it easy for you to clip your own toes. Also if you have sensitive hands like I do you will like the grips on them. If I lost them I would repurchase I would never go cheaper for clippers again
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
Trim toenail clippers were made to be strong & reliable, but accessible to wide varieties of people. I'm in love with the quality, how I can get them at almost any drugstore, & still be so affordable!
Cortnee S.
Cortnee S.
Opelika, AL
These are amazing! I love the grip on them and the way they are shaped because it makes it so easy to hold on to! I have a lot of trim products. It's reasonably priced and available at most stores! I will definitely buy more trim products