BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sam C.
Stamford, CT
me and my entire family use their products for years and i have to say it's long lasting never had any issues. one of the best out there.
I like this one because it has the extra holder attached to catch the clipped nails. I don't like mine being thrown all over the place.
Cassi B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Makes it simple and easy to trim my toes between professional pedicures. I fumble with smaller clippers, so I appreciate the easy grip.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV
Last along time. Has a nice cover on it so fingers don't slide off. I use mine like once a week even good with fake nails to come off.
Darlene R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these fit perfe t in my hand easy to use and very effective to cut your nails with especially if they are thick and long like mine
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
Korrina Z.
I love the holder because I'm left handed and it helps me get a better grip. I feel it also helps me not to cut my nails down too far.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Best nail clippers yet. They are easy to use and work wonders on some of my thicker toe nails. The price is so cheap for these babies.
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!
Naomi S.
These clippers are great ! They cut perfectly ! The only brand I buy, and I have to keep buying them because my kids tend to take them