Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Amie R.
Amie R.
Live Oak, FL

The trim easy hold nail clips are amazing. I usually have a hard time holding nail clipper but not these!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Newburgh, NY

it has good grip,clips with out any problem and is small and convenient .I would recommend this to anyone
Molly A.
Molly A.
Xenia, OH

Good clippers and makes for any easy grip on the clippers. I also like the width of the clippers as well.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

Great large clippers! Sturdy, yet priced well. Soft, comfort grip makes it easy to hold and doesn't hurt!
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX

These nail clippers last a long time. I believe they are multipurpose not only for toes but for fingers.
Tiota B.
Tiota B.
Huntsville, TX

Love them easy to handle nice grip and cuts very well haven't found a brand this good to use as of yet !
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

This is a no slip tool that is easy to use. I have to use this for my fingernails but works like a charm
Kellie E.
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK

I bought these for my husband because they looked durable and because he has toenails as thick as a 2x4
Dani H.
Dani H.
Copan, OK

Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL

I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.