Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA
There isn't much of a difference between these and any other nail clipper but I do enjoy the grip that is on it! The straight metal ones can get slippery and you can accidentally clip at the wrong angle which isn't fun. These work perfectly fine though!
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This is a product I did not care for. The grip is great but it is hard to clip your nails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was a good price just not practical for me to use. I would more than likely not recommend this particular product.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Orange Park, FL
This happens to be my lovers favorite nail clipper. He claims to really enjoy the grip and the way the nail fits in the clipper. I personally do not like it because my nail does not fit in the clipper and I can't cut my whole nail in one pass.
Dahlia R.
Dahlia R.
Coatesville, PA
These really are easy to hold. The weight makes it easy for you to clip your own toes. Also if you have sensitive hands like I do you will like the grips on them. If I lost them I would repurchase I would never go cheaper for clippers again
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
Trim toenail clippers were made to be strong & reliable, but accessible to wide varieties of people. I'm in love with the quality, how I can get them at almost any drugstore, & still be so affordable!
Rose A.
Rose A.
Santa Fe, NM
These are my favorite!!!!! I have tried so many different brands and have never found a pair I like as much as these! They don't leave rough edges on my nails like many other brands do. I really enjoy this product and would recommend to everyone!!
Lasha S.
Lasha S.
Homestead, FL
This has to be the best brand for toe nail clippers. What I've noticed over the years is I get a clean and accurate cut when using these on my toenails. My nail base is really thick, and this is the only brand that cuts straight through.
Cortnee S.
Cortnee S.
Opelika, AL
These are amazing! I love the grip on them and the way they are shaped because it makes it so easy to hold on to! I have a lot of trim products. It's reasonably priced and available at most stores! I will definitely buy more trim products
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Middletown , CT
This product is pretty good it's heavy duty and I don't have to worry about it breaking. I like that they have a grip on them but I have used it on my toe nails and my finger nails and they leave my finger nails and toe nails a little jagged and is very hard to shape the nails.
Grace V.
Grace V.
I love these, they're sharp even after months of use! The rubber casing on it is perfect I can't use clippers without this now! It really helps with the grip and makes them so much easier to use. I highly suggest these clippers especially if you're sick of dull, cheap clippers.