2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
These clippers are great for people like me who are scared of clipping part of my skin during use. With the attached grip on these I don't worry about my fingers slipping and cutting too much, especially if my hands are wet from products or the water from my pedi-bath.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
For the most part I don't use toe nail clippers. I typically just file it down to the length I want but I recently bought one of these for myself on a whim and it didn't cause my nail to break half way through like they usually do with toe nail clippers!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
The nail clipper itself is good and sharp and works well. The easy grip plastic sleeve, not so much! It doesn't stay on and just gets in the way! I thee that plastic away and use the clipper!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I have been using this brand of clippers since I was a child, and hands down it is the best! However, I am not a fan of this design. I feel like it is just too bulky and the nail stays in there after you clip it, jamming it. Maybe they meant it to do it like that, but I feel like it is annoying.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Lincoln, NE
It's difficult to find reliable clippers for a decent price, but these do an amazing job. The contour is pretty great. It is reliable and has lasted me for years. If it ever breaks, I'll definitely repurchase it. You will never regret this purchase.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA
There isn't much of a difference between these and any other nail clipper but I do enjoy the grip that is on it! The straight metal ones can get slippery and you can accidentally clip at the wrong angle which isn't fun. These work perfectly fine though!
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This is a product I did not care for. The grip is great but it is hard to clip your nails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was a good price just not practical for me to use. I would more than likely not recommend this particular product.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Houston
Best nail clipper ever! With the useful grip, it's easy to clip your toe nails to give the perfect shape and length for your at home pedicure. I've used these clippers my whole life, and it's needless to say I'm not gonna stray from this product!
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Still haven't cut my quick, so that's good! I've used this brand for years and it hasn't let me down yet. I recommend them to anyone. They work great and are reasonably priced. I'll continue to buy these until something else takes their place.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Orange Park , FL
This happens to be my lovers favorite nail clipper. He claims to really enjoy the grip and the way the nail fits in the clipper. I personally do not like it because my nail does not fit in the clipper and I can't cut my whole nail in one pass.