Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Dejiana R.
Dejiana R.
San Antonio, TX

They work very nicely . No complaints. I've had mine for about 3 years and still works wonderfully
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX

Work really well for your regular old toenail clippers! They're easy to hold and get the job done
Brea-Ann L.
Brea-Ann L.
Wharton, TX

These are pretty good! I love the grips but sometimes I can't see my nail depending on the angle.
Latoya P.
Latoya P.
Forney, TX

Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are just that, easy to hold. They have a nice grip and are sharp.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

The grip on these is great! I love knowing that I will get an even nail shape with no hang nails.
Dakota W.
Dakota W.

Have used trim products for years and never had a problem. They last long and are very durable.
Francine D.
Francine D.
Colby, WI

I like the size and feel of these toenail clippers. work great for my husband to clip his nails
Kim F.
Kim F.
Marco Island, FL

Nice and sharp. Easy to cut toes and finer nails. Leaves nail ends feeling smooth and no sharp.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Fort Wayne, IN

I have no trouble using these.I used to have trouble with other clipper. These are a most have.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Marion, OH

Stays sharp, rubber handle makes for easy hold! A much better quality than other "name brands."

Join Now