Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #27 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Francesca MJ J.
Francesca MJ J.
I have used these toe nail clippers for over a year and they are still by far the best pair I have. The grip makes it easy to hold and comfortable. The price was relatively cheap and they are a great quality. I would recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails.
jocelyn r.
jocelyn r.
Phoenix, AZ
I like how the nail clipper has the rubber grip on it. I purchased this nail clipper at target a couple  month back. It is rather easy and self explanatory to use. The price is reasonable, not expensive at all. I would purchase the item again if I would need to.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
I am a big fan of the rubber grips that make the clippers easy to hold. They also have a little compartment to catch the nails as they are clipped, which helps. These clippers are some of the best that I've ever owned, I've bought a couple so I always have a pair on hand.
Jess M.
Jess M.
These ARE easy to hold. I bought them because of that. No one likes it when its hard to keep a grip on their clippers! I also like that its small for ladies hands and feet. It does a good trim and I have used for years. I'd definitely recommend! You should try!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I love these nail clippers. The case they come in is easy to grip and keep a hold on. I also love that it catches the nail clippings and avoids the mess that typical clippers make. The only issue is when I forget to empty the case and dump the clippings out. Regardless, I will definitely purchase these again!
Christine B.
Christine B.
I love these little clippers. I have both sizes and have used them for years. Still great quality. The grip is super comfortable, and I like the color. If for any reason you want to take it off it does slide with a little force. And they go back on and stay on. They feel like quality clippers and were a nice stocking stuffer to receive many Christmases ago.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
De Kalb, MS
These clippers are great for people like me who are scared of clipping part of my skin during use. With the attached grip on these I don't worry about my fingers slipping and cutting too much, especially if my hands are wet from products or the water from my pedi-bath.
rania s.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Trim makes the best nail clippers I have ever used, not other brand that I've tried measures up to them...including tweezerman. So easy to use, durable, and comfortable to hold. Sure they aren't as cute as some other brands but I don't exactly care about that
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
For the most part I don't use toe nail clippers. I typically just file it down to the length I want but I recently bought one of these for myself on a whim and it didn't cause my nail to break half way through like they usually do with toe nail clippers!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
The nail clipper itself is good and sharp and works well. The easy grip plastic sleeve, not so much! It doesn't stay on and just gets in the way! I thee that plastic away and use the clipper!!