BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Samantha V.
These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.
Andria D.
Rehoboth, MA
I love these clippers mainly because the full grip it has. The blade has never chipped it's just as sharp as the day I bought it
Eu R.
es perfecto para lo que es, para los pies, sobre todo para los chicos, es un poco grande para las uñas de las manos delas chicas
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ
I love the grip on these! I dont like the silver onea because I feel like I cant get a good grip and these ones help me with that
Katrina H.
Volin, SD
Love this product. One of the best nail clippers I have bought. Love the easy hold it makes it so much easier to use and handle.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.
Susana C.
I've had this for the last 2 years and it is of very reliable quality! I love the rubber case because it provides a better grasp.
These are easy to hold and do a great job at clipping the nails evenly. They don't slip in my hands, but rather fit comfortably!
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA
Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Sandra J.
I like the plastic on these nail clippers - it keeps them from slipping out of my hand like regular metal clippers sometimes do.