Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Diona G.
Diona G.
Medford, NJ

Great and reasonable product.. I buy it usually walmart.. I keep a pair at home and in my pocketbook..
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Corcoran, CA

Have had these forever and they work better than any others I've tried. Easy you hold and easy to use.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Bossier City, LA

These clippers are great. Easy to hold and never dull. They make cutting my kids nails so much easier!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Swartz Creek, MI

Trim easy hold toenail clippers helps me clip toenails easier. They have some arthritis in my fingers.
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Carson, Ca

These clippers cut nicely but I feel the grip feels sort of odd maybe because they are a bit chunkier.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Burton, MI

Most heavy duty nail clippers I've ever owned! Love these things! Easy to grip and easy to hold also.
RoxAnn R.
RoxAnn R.
Ellensburg, WA

These are a little hard to work with, I have a tough time getting toenails other than my big toenail.
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX

Makes cutting toenails super easy. Easy to hold and sharp. Aren't having to fidget to cut your nails.
Akilah J.
Akilah J.
Temple Hills, MD

Clips my toenails perfectly. No complaints. Best toenail clipper yet. Will buy form this brand again.

Khadijah H.
Khadijah H.
Saint Paul, MN

Very easy to use. Safe to use! I recommend it to anyone! Last long as well. I've had mines for years.

Join Now