BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jamy K.
OMG why can't everything be this easy to use?  I love these clippers.  They make it so easy to remove toenails.  I have been using these for years and will probably continue.  I purchase these at a local beauty supply house.  I would recommend these to others.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I love this clipper. It has a nice grip that makes cutting your nails much easier. I very much prefer the gripped nail clippers to the typical clipper as I feel I am in better control of the clipper and can get a better outcome using them. I would absolutely buy these again.
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Because of the size of these clippers they are fairly easy to use.  the size can also serve as a issue when individuals who are more on the smaller size.  I perfer to have smoe that are tream line and can get in areas that these clippers can not.  They are so so.
Francesca MJ J.
I have used these toe nail clippers for over a year and they are still by far the best pair I have. The grip makes it easy to hold and comfortable. The price was relatively cheap and they are a great quality. I would recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails.
jocelyn r.
Phoenix, AZ
I like how the nail clipper has the rubber grip on it. I purchased this nail clipper at target a couple  month back. It is rather easy and self explanatory to use. The price is reasonable, not expensive at all. I would purchase the item again if I would need to.
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
I am a big fan of the rubber grips that make the clippers easy to hold. They also have a little compartment to catch the nails as they are clipped, which helps. These clippers are some of the best that I've ever owned, I've bought a couple so I always have a pair on hand.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I love these nail clippers. The case they come in is easy to grip and keep a hold on. I also love that it catches the nail clippings and avoids the mess that typical clippers make. The only issue is when I forget to empty the case and dump the clippings out. Regardless, I will definitely purchase these again!
Jess M.
These ARE easy to hold. I bought them because of that. No one likes it when its hard to keep a grip on their clippers! I also like that its small for ladies hands and feet. It does a good trim and I have used for years. I'd definitely recommend! You should try!
Christine B.
I love these little clippers. I have both sizes and have used them for years. Still great quality. The grip is super comfortable, and I like the color. If for any reason you want to take it off it does slide with a little force. And they go back on and stay on. They feel like quality clippers and were a nice stocking stuffer to receive many Christmases ago.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Trim makes the best nail clippers I have ever used, not other brand that I've tried measures up to them...including tweezerman. So easy to use, durable, and comfortable to hold. Sure they aren't as cute as some other brands but I don't exactly care about that