Add a Photo

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers
Photos (5)
Bianca I.
Bianca I.

My toenails are very hard and so its perfect dor them i think its a very good product.buy it please
Precious P.
Precious P.

Love that it catches the clippings for easy clean up. Have bought any other brand of clippers since
Mckenzie K.
Mckenzie K.

These truly make life a little easier with the easy grip. However they get do get dull pretty easy!
Tarah W.
Tarah W.
Visalia

Easy to hold and handle while trying to trim my toddlers toes and fingers . Safe and very efficient
Jubilee C.
Jubilee C.
Omaha, NE

My fave nail clipper ever! Have been using this brand for a few years already! Love it very much!!!
Bridget C.
Bridget C.

This is great. Easy for anyone in the family to use. Even the little ones. Great product and price.
Tyeshia H.
Tyeshia H.
Troy, AL

Easy to grip.. I'm able to shape my nails without any pain.. I personally love these nail clippers
Naja J.
Naja J.
San Diego, CA

These are my favorite clippers! They work wonderfully and clip my toenails well. Love! Love! Love!
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Bakersfield, CA

Love how easy it is to hold these. Comfortable in my fingers. Clips well. Only clipper I will buy!
Blanca P.
Blanca P.
Harbor City, CA

This trim easy hole toenail clippers work well especially if your nails are very hard to clip off.

Join Now