Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Pompano Beach, FL

It worked for me .. and left my nails even when I cute them . Does not get dull quickly like other clippers
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Imperial, MO

I love nail clippers themselves but not all the plastic on them .plastic on the bottom just gets in the way
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Daytona Beach, FL

Love love love these! They have a comfortable grip and can always be used for finger nail clipping as well!
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX

Like the larger size clippers to handle my toes. Allows for a straighter clip and less additional clippings
Adan S.
Adan S.
Nas Jrb Fort Worth

I like these nail clippers because they have an easy grip makes it easier for my kids to clip their nails.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA

Fits in hand well my husband likes it cause they are easy to hold on to and he doesn't loose them as often
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Benton, AR

These work great, not too sharp. The grip is also helpful for those who have trouble holding on to things.
Bobi M.
Bobi M.

I love these nail clippers because of the handle. It makes them very easy to grip when trimming her nails.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Washington, DC

It's super ergonomic and easy to use! I totally love this product. It has a perfect easy holding mechanism
Amie R.
Amie R.
Live Oak, FL

The trim easy hold nail clips are amazing. I usually have a hard time holding nail clipper but not these!

Join Now