Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Liz V.
Liz V.
Newburgh, NY

it has good grip,clips with out any problem and is small and convenient .I would recommend this to anyone
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS

Nice clippers that are easy to hold. They trim my nails perfectly and I also use them for my fingernails!
Molly A.
Molly A.
Xenia, OH

Good clippers and makes for any easy grip on the clippers. I also like the width of the clippers as well.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX

These nail clippers last a long time. I believe they are multipurpose not only for toes but for fingers.
Tiota B.
Tiota B.
Huntsville, TX

Love them easy to handle nice grip and cuts very well haven't found a brand this good to use as of yet !
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

This is a no slip tool that is easy to use. I have to use this for my fingernails but works like a charm
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA

These are the best clippers I have owned. I've had them for over 5 years and they still work very well.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL

I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Copan, OK

Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wallingford, CT

Easy to use no slip toe nail clippers! Long lasting and durable product. Stays sharp for easy clipping!

Join Now