BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I purchased this product with little thought but wow did these turn out to be great clippers for toenails.  The large rubber grip helps you control the clipper easily and it doesn't slide around like some other brands. They are sharp and durable, will buy again!
Melissa J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought these because hey purported to be "easy hold" and I sometimes have trouble holding small objects. I have actually found these to be harder to hold than normal clippers, not easier. That being said, they are sharp enough to clip my toenails, which tend to get a bit thick, and the plastic guard on the side holds the clippings in until you're ready to dump them, and that makes it worth them being a bit harder to handle.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
These work great for my toes. I am able to keep ingrown toe nails at bay with these. The grip makes it easy to hold and clip the nails. They are decent price You get what you pay for. I am a first time user of this product. I would purchase these again.
Aubrey S.
Evans, GA
This toenail clippers are awesome! They are easy to use and hold. They do not hurt your hands when you are trying to clip your nails. They are affordable. I would recommend these nail clippers to all of my friends because they are made very well.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This are my go to clippers!!! Great price and easy to use!! They work great and since I tend to lose them easily I really love the affordability of this product!!! I have bought these time and time again and will continue!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this hoping it would be easier to use. I tried to use it and it broke the first time I tested them to see if they would snip. I would rather use a pair of clippers that aren't plastic. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Sarah H.
I have been using this brand of clippers since I was a child, and hands down it is the best! However, I am not a fan of this design. I feel like it is just too bulky and the nail stays in there after you clip it, jamming it. Maybe they meant it to do it like that, but I feel like it is annoying.
Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I do not know what makes nail clippers good or bad, but these do their job and cut my nails. I like that they have a grip, it makes it easier to hold. I bought these at walmart and they were pretty cheap. I would recommend to others because they did their job and it was not a hassle.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling, KY
I'm actually not a fan of these. The piece eventually came off of the handle, right in the middle of clipping my nails, nearly causing an injury! They weren't really sharp enough to clip a healthy nail, but would be great for thin, brittle nails. I was pretty disappointed in this purchase!
Maria S.
Victorville , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with this clipper! Okay I love that it cuts nails so easily! It's amazing my mom bought it for me at target when I asked for a simple little clipper lol! Now the hate part lol is if I go over just a little this little sucker will cut you! So be careful!