BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amber C.
BURKESVILLE, KY
I love these clippers the grip on them makes it so much easier to hang onto. I purchased other products with the grip like this also
Tee S.
I love my comfy nail clippers, I also suffer from a mild case of osteoarthritis and these really help me when I am pampering myself.
Jyoti S.
My guy loves these because they are so sturdy and don't look "girly" but I also enjoy using these as the material helps for gripping.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
This product is easy to use and a go-to when I'm doing my nails at home. I also love the convenience of grabbing it at Walgreens :).
Laverne J.
Petersburg, VA
have had the toenail clippers for about 5-6 years. first time ever used the trim line but they still work and they didnt cost a lot
Gabby C.
These are great nail clippers that get the job done! I've had these for 3 years and they're still doing the job. Highly recommend!
Amanda Z.
Orlando, FL
This product really did an a amazing job. It was sharp and cut my nails very easily. I would recommend this to family and frienfs.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Emma V.
Provo, UT
I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA
Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.