BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Emily S.
Van Buren, AR
These do the job. My husband and I buy about one of these a year. I like how it saves the nail clippings and you can then dump them so you don't make a mess. Repeat user. Good price
Jen M.
Max, Nd
Wellness Guru Expert
Trim easy hold nail clippers are handy as they have a rubber covering to help you grip the clippers so that you have a better grip giving you more control over the product. I gave the clippers a 4 star rating as they come in handy when trying to get those hard to reach nails/toe nails. I like the grip I can get so that they are not slipping out of my fingers. My only con is that due to the rubber grips they can get in the way when needing them at a special angle when clipping. All in all they are very handy and great to have in your nail care kit
Norma F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these nail clippers, I have them in 3 different sizes. I use the big ones for my husband and they are very strong. Other nail clippers are hard when you try to cut a thicker nail. This nail clipper makes it super easy to cut. I use a smaller size for my newborn and I feel like I can be so precise with them. The grip makes it so easy so it don't slip out of your fingers like metal ones do. Definitely recommend these nails clippers so everyone and they were super affordable!
Juanita G.
Sanford, FL
Everybody in the house uses the trim easy-hold toenail clippers all the time. The price is good and the value is good to. I bought mine at Walmart when I was doing my shopping. The pros of the toe nail clippers is its easy to use...the cons is it loses its sharpness when you use them a lot. That's when you know that you have to buy and one.
Heather G.
The entire line of "easy-hold" clippers by Trim are fabulous. They stay sharp, which is important - especially when you're bent over or hunched up like a pretzel trying to cut that last little pinkie toe nail. I've replaced all my nail clippers with Trim brand clippers because I am so DONE with picking up a nail clipper only to find that it doesn't clip or cut properly. I'm a grown woman with multiple clippers that actually work, which I think means that I am fully adulting!
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Awesome clippers that are easy to use. I use to hate trimming my nails. These clippers don't have a sound clipping sound. Great for kids! Works great on those big, thick old toenails. The nail catching feature is especially great: no searching and vacuuming up like with scissor type clippers.
I have had it for a while. I can even use it on my dogs, believe it or not. It works better for the puppy though. It fell apart once, and I was dismayed because it was new. Great product.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY
I purchased this toenail clipper specifically for my husband. He tends to BREAK all our standard clippers, as his nails are a bit thicker than mines. First time buying it about 2 years ago at Harmon Face Values, and still holding strong! I even use this myself, for both toenails and my fingers! I will surely recommend to others!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
My mom has a hard time finding toe tail clippers for herself because she has diabetes and her nails are so hard - I mean like cement to file and cut down. So we were looking and asked around till we went to Walmart and found the ones that maybe would help. We tried these out, not to bad on the price. Love the rubber grip and when we tried them- they actually did cut down on the very hard nails. I would recommend these clippers to ALL nail types.
Kayla F.
El Mirage, AZ
Yay! I'm so happy I get to review such an odd product on here! I love these clippers! I have Rheumatoid in my fingers, and sometimes holding the smallest things make my hands hurt! I love that these clippers are easy to hold, and have grip on them. I feel like they are safer for me, and are sharp! These are great!
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
My fingernails and toenails grow and an incredible pace and with my busy go-go schedule I don't always have the time to fit a mani/pedi in! I grabbed these clippers from my local target and it was my first time with this brand, and I'm very pleased with the gripping the tool has to offer. I will definitely be buying this product again - and I'll be recommending this to my girls who are all about the at home mani pedi's!