Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC

These are very sturdy & can cut the most stubborn toenails. I like the gripper on them to hold them better.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Washington, DC

It's super ergonomic and easy to use! I totally love this product. It has a perfect easy holding mechanism
Adan S.
Adan S.
Nas Jrb Fort Worth

I like these nail clippers because they have an easy grip makes it easier for my kids to clip their nails.
Bobi M.
Bobi M.

I love these nail clippers because of the handle. It makes them very easy to grip when trimming her nails.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA

Fits in hand well my husband likes it cause they are easy to hold on to and he doesn't loose them as often
Liz V.
Liz V.
Newburgh, NY

it has good grip,clips with out any problem and is small and convenient .I would recommend this to anyone
Amie R.
Amie R.
Live Oak, FL

The trim easy hold nail clips are amazing. I usually have a hard time holding nail clipper but not these!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS

Nice clippers that are easy to hold. They trim my nails perfectly and I also use them for my fingernails!
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

Great large clippers! Sturdy, yet priced well. Soft, comfort grip makes it easy to hold and doesn't hurt!
Molly A.
Molly A.
Xenia, OH

Good clippers and makes for any easy grip on the clippers. I also like the width of the clippers as well.

Join Now