Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA

I love how I can easily grip them and clip my nails.
I live how this brand has a big selection of nail tools.
April Y.
April Y.

My husband likes this clipper. It has a nice grip and clips nicely. Not so big or small I think it's prefect.
Susan S.
Susan S.

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers. I use it to clipped my kid toenail I love it. I also use it to clipped mine.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Norfolk, VA

It's definitely called "Easy-Hold" for a reason! Easy to hold and doesn't slip. Definitely gets the job done.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL

Having issues with my hands I have found these the be the "perfect fit". The price is right and easy to find.
Leeza K.
Leeza K.

Well to be honest it's just a nail clipper but you you can never go wrong with trim it's just good ya knowww
Jannira M.
Jannira M.
York, PA

I like how it's easier to hold on to and makes it harder to get it stolen. I also like the different colors.
Rose E.
Rose E.

Works really well has rubber on it for a good grip I would say this is the one to buy and use if you need it
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.

I do not really see a huge difference in clippers. Sorry! Clippers are clippers . They get the job done! Lol
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE

This is a great clipper. I love this brand. But it does not catch the clippings. They just fall like normal.