BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Chelsea K.
Springfield, VT
These are really good for those who have a hard time holding onto a regular pair of toenail clippers. My significant other loves them.
Naomi S.
These clippers are great ! They cut perfectly ! The only brand I buy, and I have to keep buying them because my kids tend to take them
Brandy M.
Visalia, CA
These clippers are not only easy to handle but they clip very clean. Other clippers are ok but with these I rarely have to use a file.
Melissađź‘‘ M.
Redwood city , CA
Not expensive at all but works very well. My whole family uses mine and they have held.up.just fine. Able to cut thick nails no problem
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!
Korrina Z.
I love the holder because I'm left handed and it helps me get a better grip. I feel it also helps me not to cut my nails down too far.
NorCalMama R.
Brentwood, CA
I never count on anything else to cut through my husband's gross toenails..if they can cut through his, I consider a 5 star in my book!
Darlene R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these fit perfe t in my hand easy to use and very effective to cut your nails with especially if they are thick and long like mine
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
These are great and inexpensive to purchase I buy at least 2 or 3 every other month and I don't spend more than 2 or 3 bucks a piece.
Denise W.
Sacramento
I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers