Add a Photo

#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Tobiloba O.
Tobiloba O.

It really is an easy hold nail clipper. It's easy for me to reach my feet. It is shatp and precise and is wide enough to cut my big toenails in one snip. It's better than most because it didn't get blunt as quickly as others I've used. I'm a first time user and I'd definitely buy it again.
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
El Paso

This worked wonders when I had ingrown toenails! This has a great handle grip to hold onto when you really need to get into those tight spaces between your skin and nails and it also makes it easier when you have really sgakey hands and need a firm grip! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Pearl City, HI

I have tried many different brands of nail clippers.  Its design is easy to use. It is like most other clippers.  The price is average but the quality is outstanding! I find that this brand is long lasting.  I won't get dull as quickly as other brands. I would definitely recommend to others
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Warrensburg, MO

I am very clumsy when it comes to my hands. Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers are comfortable to hold at that awkward self-trimming angle and I feel confident that they will not slip out of my hands. They also create a clean easy cut so you aren't struggling to clip through thick toenails.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Victorville , Ca

I have a love/hate relationship with this clipper! Okay I love that it cuts nails so easily! It's amazing my mom bought it for me at target when I asked for a simple little clipper lol! Now the hate part lol is if I go over just a little this little sucker will cut you! So be careful!
Jamy K.
Jamy K.

OMG why can't everything be this easy to use?  I love these clippers.  They make it so easy to remove toenails.  I have been using these for years and will probably continue.  I purchase these at a local beauty supply house.  I would recommend these to others.
Chandra V.
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA

These Trim toenail clippers work great! They are easy to grip and don't slip in my fingers when I am cutting my toenails. The best thing about these trimmers is the nice sharp blade which cuts cleanly and evenly. They are also very reasonably priced. I would recommend these trimmers.
Lara M.
Lara M.

These nail clippers are hard to grip and control when using on toe nails. They create jagged edges and sharp angles at times. I'm not a fan of these clippers and would not buy again - they're cheap in price but also cheap in quality. I recommend Revlon nail clippers instead of these.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT

I love this clipper. It has a nice grip that makes cutting your nails much easier. I very much prefer the gripped nail clippers to the typical clipper as I feel I am in better control of the clipper and can get a better outcome using them. I would absolutely buy these again.
Peggy S.
Peggy S.

I LOVE these clippers! They are easy to hold unlike others! I don't have to worry about them slipping out of my hand. They are so easy to use! I have thick toenails and these clippers handled them wonderfully! I am going to buy these clippers and use them for stocking stuffers!!

Join Now