BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
My fingernails and toenails grow and an incredible pace and with my busy go-go schedule I don't always have the time to fit a mani/pedi in! I grabbed these clippers from my local target and it was my first time with this brand, and I'm very pleased with the gripping the tool has to offer. I will definitely be buying this product again - and I'll be recommending this to my girls who are all about the at home mani pedi's!
Aubrey S.
Evans, GA
This toenail clippers are awesome! They are easy to use and hold. They do not hurt your hands when you are trying to clip your nails. They are affordable. I would recommend these nail clippers to all of my friends because they are made very well.
Natalie C.
These are great clippers.  They are nice and big with grippers on the handles so there is less risk of slipping and cutting too much nail off.  They are sharp enough without being too sharp and are very easy to use and store.  I've had mine for at least 2 years and I don't notice any reduction in their effectiveness!  Would recommend for sure as they were not too expensive.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I use these because i can’t find any that are better in my price range. I do not like the bulky black nail catcher that’s attached to the clippers but they do the best at cutting the nail. I found them at Walmart for around $4.
Melissa J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought these because hey purported to be "easy hold" and I sometimes have trouble holding small objects. I have actually found these to be harder to hold than normal clippers, not easier. That being said, they are sharp enough to clip my toenails, which tend to get a bit thick, and the plastic guard on the side holds the clippings in until you're ready to dump them, and that makes it worth them being a bit harder to handle.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this hoping it would be easier to use. I tried to use it and it broke the first time I tested them to see if they would snip. I would rather use a pair of clippers that aren't plastic. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
I have been using this brand of clippers since I was a child, and hands down it is the best! However, I am not a fan of this design. I feel like it is just too bulky and the nail stays in there after you clip it, jamming it. Maybe they meant it to do it like that, but I feel like it is annoying.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I'm actually not a fan of these. The piece eventually came off of the handle, right in the middle of clipping my nails, nearly causing an injury! They weren't really sharp enough to clip a healthy nail, but would be great for thin, brittle nails. I was pretty disappointed in this purchase!
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Because of the size of these clippers they are fairly easy to use.  the size can also serve as a issue when individuals who are more on the smaller size.  I perfer to have smoe that are tream line and can get in areas that these clippers can not.  They are so so.
Amanda H.
Birmingham, Alabama
The easy grip handle makes these much easier to hold than regular toenail clippers. The grip is also removable to clean or to make it easier to access the side of the clippers when necessary. I wish they were a little sharper but overall a great deal for the price.