Add a Photo

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers
Photos (5)
Adele U.
Adele U.

This clipper is very durable. I've had it for a couple of years now and it still works perfectly. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that the plastic that covers the clippers (which is actually helpful in holding it), can sometimes get in the way but it can be easily fixed.
Serena L.
Serena L.
Toronto

A little bit too big and bulky for my liking, not super easy to maneuver but they do get the job done! I personally wouldn't buy again. Might work better for someone with bigger hands. I would prefer something more lightweight and less bulky. Wouldn't recommend to anyone with dainty hands.
Tobiloba O.
Tobiloba O.

It really is an easy hold nail clipper. It's easy for me to reach my feet. It is shatp and precise and is wide enough to cut my big toenails in one snip. It's better than most because it didn't get blunt as quickly as others I've used. I'm a first time user and I'd definitely buy it again.
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
El Paso

This worked wonders when I had ingrown toenails! This has a great handle grip to hold onto when you really need to get into those tight spaces between your skin and nails and it also makes it easier when you have really sgakey hands and need a firm grip! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Pearl City, HI

I have tried many different brands of nail clippers.  Its design is easy to use. It is like most other clippers.  The price is average but the quality is outstanding! I find that this brand is long lasting.  I won't get dull as quickly as other brands. I would definitely recommend to others
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Warrensburg, MO

I am very clumsy when it comes to my hands. Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers are comfortable to hold at that awkward self-trimming angle and I feel confident that they will not slip out of my hands. They also create a clean easy cut so you aren't struggling to clip through thick toenails.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Victorville, Ca

I have a love/hate relationship with this clipper! Okay I love that it cuts nails so easily! It's amazing my mom bought it for me at target when I asked for a simple little clipper lol! Now the hate part lol is if I go over just a little this little sucker will cut you! So be careful!
Chandra V.
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA

These Trim toenail clippers work great! They are easy to grip and don't slip in my fingers when I am cutting my toenails. The best thing about these trimmers is the nice sharp blade which cuts cleanly and evenly. They are also very reasonably priced. I would recommend these trimmers.
Lara M.
Lara M.

These nail clippers are hard to grip and control when using on toe nails. They create jagged edges and sharp angles at times. I'm not a fan of these clippers and would not buy again - they're cheap in price but also cheap in quality. I recommend Revlon nail clippers instead of these.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Châteauguay

This worked, not the best, but by far not the worst. I have fairly thick toe nails and this felt flimsy when putting pressure, almost could tell it was going to snap (and it did after about 10-15 uses). Inexpensive option for a temporary replacement, but eventually got the good ones.

Join Now