Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #27 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Brady, TX
I love the easy hold toe nail clippers! I hate how normal fingernail and toenail clippers tend to slip and slide between your fingers because there is nothing for traction. These work wonderfully. I totally recommend grabbing a pair of both the toenail AND fingernail clippers.
yonna b.
yonna b.
Prince George, VA
These are great clippers for toenails. It makes it so much easier to hold the clippers and they make you feel secure that you're not gonna make a bloody mistake. I bought it at Walgreens and the price wasn't bad. I have had it now a good while so I would also say it's durable.
Meg J.
Meg J.
Springfield, VA
Absolutely love this brand and their line. These clippers are not pricey, and worth the value. I love how they are easy to use and catch the nails as i clip. This is not my first time using Trim brand products. These are the only clippers I enjoy! My whole family loves these.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Good product does its job. Just wish it would have a consistency of lasting long. For some reason it looses it sharpness after several uses, but other than that it does what it's suppose to do. I use it on my child too. That's the reason I didn't give it a 5 start rating.
Zabrina A.
Zabrina A.
I have this product for my fingernails and it is great because it is easy to hold so I do not worry about it slipping from my fingers and it holds nail clippings so that they do not fly all over the room. It was very affordable at walmart and I would recommend to a friend
DaNai K.
DaNai K.
These are some of the nicest toenail clippers I have bought in a while. The handle makes it very easy to grip, it takes the worry out of tripping my toenails and thinking it may slip and cut too low. The are worth every penny, I bought another pair to keep in the house.
Michelle Y Jorge U.
Michelle Y Jorge U.
Lynwood
This is a huge nail clipper. I mainly use it on my husband because he has thick toe nails. I mostly prefer to file them to give my nails shape. But when my nail is broken or I'm just irked of having long nails, I'll use nail clippers and this is the one I have at home:)
Sue T.
Sue T.
What else can you ask for? Everyone needs nail clippers and these are easy to use and the best! We purchased this at Wal-mart and would definitely purchase again! I don't forsee having to buy another one in a while since they are a quality product and lasts a long time!
Maryann N.
Maryann N.
Akron, OH
I purchased these clippers for my husband. He absolutely loves them. I decided to see why he raves about them, and they are really nice. They have remained as sharp as when I first purchased them. I really like to rubber grip on them, makes it really easy to hold onto.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Adams, MN
Favorite clippers I have used throughout the years. I bought this a couple years back form Walmart because my old one was dull and not working. I've had this for a long time and it still works really well. I would highly recommend these and would purchase this again.