Add a Photo

#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.

Clip your toenails and fingernails with these clippers.. cant go wrong with a sturdy pair of cheap clippers.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK

We purchase this brand often. Great value & quality for the price. Large selection for your different needs.
Jannira M.
Jannira M.
York, PA

I like how it's easier to hold on to and makes it harder to get it stolen. I also like the different colors.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI

Nice and clean cuts and they appear to remain sharp for a long time. I've had these a little over a year now
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.

I do not really see a huge difference in clippers. Sorry! Clippers are clippers . They get the job done! Lol
natasha b.
natasha b.
Jacksonville, FL

I love them. They work perfect and I can't find a single problem with them. I use them probably 2-3 a month.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Daytona Beach, FL

Love love love these! They have a comfortable grip and can always be used for finger nail clipping as well!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I bought this product at Walmart. Very easy to use and hold! Me and my fiancé both use these nail clippers!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Pompano Beach, FL

It worked for me .. and left my nails even when I cute them . Does not get dull quickly like other clippers
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Seaside, CA

love these because they're easy to use. I mean not like nail clipper are difficult but they work just fine.

Join Now