Add a Photo

#12 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

This is a no slip tool that is easy to use. I have to use this for my fingernails but works like a charm
Tiota B.
Tiota B.
Huntsville, TX

Love them easy to handle nice grip and cuts very well haven't found a brand this good to use as of yet !
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX

These nail clippers last a long time. I believe they are multipurpose not only for toes but for fingers.
Kellie E.
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK

I bought these for my husband because they looked durable and because he has toenails as thick as a 2x4
Dani H.
Dani H.
Copan, OK

Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Romy H.
Romy H.
El Paso, TX

I purchased this for my daughter but the easy to hold part of it is not so easy to hold. It's too bulky
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA

These are the best clippers I have owned. I've had them for over 5 years and they still work very well.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL

I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wallingford, CT

Easy to use no slip toe nail clippers! Long lasting and durable product. Stays sharp for easy clipping!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Corcoran, CA

Have had these forever and they work better than any others I've tried. Easy you hold and easy to use.

Join Now