BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I use these because i can’t find any that are better in my price range. I do not like the bulky black nail catcher that’s attached to the clippers but they do the best at cutting the nail. I found them at Walmart for around $4.
Heide R.
Raleigh
I like that it collects the clippings so that they don't fly all over the place as you're clipping.  Also, it's an easy grip and doesn't slip in your fingers if you have wet or moisturized hands.  This is a great clipper.  I don't have the toenail version, but the hand version instead.
Amy L.
Excellent nail trimmer by Trim! They’re easy to handle and have just the right amount of curve to the clippers. They’re well made and sturdy for even the thickest of nails. I’ve been tempered to reach for the cheaper store brand but the Trim brand nail clippers last so much longer!
Amanda H.
Birmingham, Alabama
The easy grip handle makes these much easier to hold than regular toenail clippers. The grip is also removable to clean or to make it easier to access the side of the clippers when necessary. I wish they were a little sharper but overall a great deal for the price.
Luisa P.
Woodland
Honestly hated how it left my nails after I trimmed them. It left my nails to rough and ugly. I will try to give them another chance hopefully I can change my mind.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg
It's a nailclipper. It's  easy to hold. It does it's job. Is there really a lot to say about these? I don't really recommend them to anyone, not because they're not useful, but it's just not something that comes up, really. They're nail clippers. They clip nails.
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
Easy to hold and feels really well made. I love the color, I didn't know these were toe nail clippers and I use them on my fingernails. I bought them because they seemed like they could last me a few years, I've had these for a year and they still feel like new.
Carmen R.
These help to guide you to toenails ., is wonderful. These men have a lot of tools we need for a spa dayEsta marca es muy buena en herramientas para el cuidade de tus pies y manos y es muy duradera pruebalos te encantaran .
sml1402 L.
Atlanta
I really like these clippers by Trim. Very fair price. I purchased several from Amazon and would buy again. They are easy to hold due to they unique design. These clippers are also very sharp and make a nice clean cut.
Emily S.
Van Buren, AR
These do the job. My husband and I buy about one of these a year. I like how it saves the nail clippings and you can then dump them so you don't make a mess. Repeat user. Good price