Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE

An all around durable product. I would definitely buy again. The casing on the clippers make for an easy hold!
Faith S.
Faith S.

Nail clippers don't differ a whole lot. They work. The were fairly inexpensive and when they full just replace
Madlyne R.
Madlyne R.
Fort Stockton

Didn't like the rubber cause it felt harder to cut my nails but I see how it could be helpful to someone else.
Anissa A.
Anissa A.
Tucson, AZ

Very easy grip and trims even the hardest of nails. They are lightweight and makes trimming toenails a breeze.
Great clippers very inexpensive and they cut in the first clip and they don't hurt!!! safe yo usr on children.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Trenton, GA

I absolutely love these clippers! They are so easy to hold and don't slip out of my hands like other clippers!
Candase W.
Candase W.
Riverside, CA

I like how they dont slip out of your fingers when using them. They feel more formed to my hand then others...
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Wendell, NC

Love these clippers and they are so easy to use. I love the grip on them and they are comfortable on the hand.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

Quick and easy to use. Cuts toenails clean without jagged edges. Comfort handle makes cutting toes nail easy.
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA

I love how I can easily grip them and clip my nails.
I live how this brand has a big selection of nail tools.