BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I like how this product creates a no-mess routine. Makes nail clipping quicker since you aren't having to keep track of your clippings.
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
Brandy M.
Visalia, CA
These clippers are not only easy to handle but they clip very clean. Other clippers are ok but with these I rarely have to use a file.
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not expensive at all but works very well. My whole family uses mine and they have held.up.just fine. Able to cut thick nails no problem
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!
Naomi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These clippers are great ! They cut perfectly ! The only brand I buy, and I have to keep buying them because my kids tend to take them
Darlene R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these fit perfe t in my hand easy to use and very effective to cut your nails with especially if they are thick and long like mine
NorCalMama R.
Brentwood, CA
I never count on anything else to cut through my husband's gross toenails..if they can cut through his, I consider a 5 star in my book!
Edith M.
Glendale, CA
LOVE THIS. I bought it on a whim and it worked out perfectly. Its hard to cut toe nails with regular clippers and this works perfectly.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV
Last along time. Has a nice cover on it so fingers don't slide off. I use mine like once a week even good with fake nails to come off.