BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA
Too big for my toes but perfect size for my husbands huge man hands, lol. Personally I don't like them for me but these are his go to clippers
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
The grip is genius. Feels more comfy and these models are available at any local drugstore. Pretty good value and lifelong if you keep it clean
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
Good grip, square cut, and never dulls. Always leaves a perfect edge for an at home pedicure! Barely even need to file nails after using this.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This nail clipper is super easy to use. The grip works well for both toes and hands. The cost was comparable to others and I bought it at CVS.
Tammy M.
Collierville, TN
Easy to use and catches the cut nails so there are no fly aways!! Never knew they made a product like this until my husband brought them home!
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ
So easy to use and stable. I love using this for toes and fingers. It also holds the nails after being cuz it doesn't fly everywhere. Worth it.
Olivia C.
hendersonville, TN
Review for: 1 Pair more...
Make sure to keep them sharpened but otherwise really really great. I use them for fingers and toes but make sure you’re careful on the fingers
Diana O.
These toe nail clippers are the best! Not only are they able to easily cut through my thick fingernails, they are also very easy to hold onto.
Jaclyn M.
Hoover, AL
Great product. We love this product for our whole family Very sturdy and clips straight. East to clean and the best part is the ease of use.
Aubree W.
St Charles
I'm a picky person and I want my nails the right way by cuttn them so I use these but I'm sure I would use other ones if there waznt that one