Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS

Nice clippers that are easy to hold. They trim my nails perfectly and I also use them for my fingernails!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Newburgh, NY

it has good grip,clips with out any problem and is small and convenient .I would recommend this to anyone
Amie R.
Amie R.
Live Oak, FL

The trim easy hold nail clips are amazing. I usually have a hard time holding nail clipper but not these!
Molly A.
Molly A.
Xenia, OH

Good clippers and makes for any easy grip on the clippers. I also like the width of the clippers as well.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

This is a no slip tool that is easy to use. I have to use this for my fingernails but works like a charm
Tiota B.
Tiota B.
Huntsville, TX

Love them easy to handle nice grip and cuts very well haven't found a brand this good to use as of yet !
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX

These nail clippers last a long time. I believe they are multipurpose not only for toes but for fingers.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA

These are the best clippers I have owned. I've had them for over 5 years and they still work very well.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Copan, OK

Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL

I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.

Join Now