Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Pam S.
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL

Having issues with my hands I have found these the be the "perfect fit". The price is right and easy to find.
April Y.
April Y.

My husband likes this clipper. It has a nice grip and clips nicely. Not so big or small I think it's prefect.
Susan S.
Susan S.

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers. I use it to clipped my kid toenail I love it. I also use it to clipped mine.
Valarie D.
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL

Super easy to use. My dad has arthritis and it makes squeezing hard for him but these are great for his hands
Alisa M.
Alisa M.
Livingston, TX

They cut really good but the easy hold grippers slide off way too easy so you end up taking them off anyway.
Rose E.
Rose E.

Works really well has rubber on it for a good grip I would say this is the one to buy and use if you need it
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK

We purchase this brand often. Great value & quality for the price. Large selection for your different needs.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI

Nice and clean cuts and they appear to remain sharp for a long time. I've had these a little over a year now
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.

Clip your toenails and fingernails with these clippers.. cant go wrong with a sturdy pair of cheap clippers.
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.

I do not really see a huge difference in clippers. Sorry! Clippers are clippers . They get the job done! Lol

Join Now