BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
No complaints with this product. It gets the job done. It is sharp and works great. It has a nice plastic grip to help hold onto it better.
Raquel R.
What I love about this nail /toe clipper is that it has a prefect grip to clip off your nails it won't slip off easy to to get your grip on
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
The easy hold rubber is a bit to small for my fingers. The clippers tend to slip out of my hand but the blade is definitely sharp and good.
Michelle B.
Cutler Bay, FL
A nail clipper with a clippings holder?!? Yes, no more nail clippings all over the place!!! I won't use a regular nail clipper ever again.
Breanne D.
Cocoa, Fl
The Clippers are easy to use and make it easy to cut your toenails. They're not slippery the group makes it easier to handle. Good product.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I use these every time I cut my toenails and they never do me wrong. I just wish the cushion part around it was slimmer, it's pretty bulky.
Yvette L.
Porter, TX
TRIM is my favorite nail product brand ! They have everything that you can think of and these clippers in general are my absolute favorite
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
Got these for trimming toenails.  They are easier to grip & cut with than the old metal ones.  You can find these at Walmart and drug stores.
Kayla B.
They're toenail clippers what do you really say about them? Lmao
They work, they cut like they say they will and the grip thing is nice.
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
I can't seem to use toe nail clippers anymore without the "easy hold" covers that these clippers have. It makes them much easier to use.