BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Black C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great price. Works well and even catches the nail clippings. Comfortable to hold and doesn't slip out my hands like some other brands do.
Sam C.
Stamford, CT
me and my entire family use their products for years and i have to say it's long lasting never had any issues. one of the best out there.
Carlee M.
The handle on these clippers makes it easy to grip. They're nice and sharp so you don't have to saw at your nails. They get the job done.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail clippers! Super strong and last a long time! I purchased mine from Target and the handle makes them easy to hold and to grip.
Meagan N.
Lorain, OH
I have a pair of these and everyone in my house absolutely loves them. They really need to get there own. Highly recommended to everyone.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're toenail clippers what do you really say about them? Lmao
They work, they cut like they say they will and the grip thing is nice.
JoAnn L.
Los Lunas, NM
This product works so well i cant get enough of it I never have a problem with it I tell all my friends about it and they buy it as well
Breanna A.
Brunswick, GA
These were easy to use and hold on to. Made trimming my toenails a lot easier than the bulky pair I was using prior to purchasing these.
Leslie H.
Kansas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't seem to use toe nail clippers anymore without the "easy hold" covers that these clippers have. It makes them much easier to use.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
The clippers are really sharp and they last a very long time . It is very easy to use and easy to grab it doesn't slip out of your hands.