Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
Jacksonville, FL
It's really careful with cutting my nails but I'll have to buy another one since it is weak.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Passaic, NJ
the haddle on these clippers is great for a secure hold! very sharp and gets the work done.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Monument, CO
Clips through nail easily, easy to hold . Reasonably priced and affordable. Family friendly
Amy P.
Amy P.
Southaven, MS
It does what it's suppose to do. They are easier to handle than some brands. No complaints.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Columbus, OH
I like these clippers because they make it easier to cut my sons small toe and finger nails
Bea L.
Bea L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this several times. It is easy to hold and helps me cut my toenails way easier.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Seward, NE
These are the perfect clippers to groom toenails. I love the grip and it makes it so easy!
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
El Paso, TX
Makes handling very easy with the grip, cuts good and clean all in all a very good product
Erika W.
Erika W.
Cartersville
This is a Very good product. Very easy to use, was very easy to hold.. cuts good and clean
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Hampstead, NC
makes my mani pedi pampering session way easier. having clumsy hands, this is a must have.