Add a Photo

By TRIM
#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Great clippers very inexpensive and they cut in the first clip and they don't hurt!!! safe yo usr on children.
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Wendell, NC

Love these clippers and they are so easy to use. I love the grip on them and they are comfortable on the hand.
Ceci L.
Ceci L.
Baton Rouge, LA

Love the rubber grip, gives you a really secure hold. The blades also stay quite sharp and cut the nail nicely
Faith S.
Faith S.

Nail clippers don't differ a whole lot. They work. The were fairly inexpensive and when they full just replace
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN

These are very helpful. The grip ensures that you have total control, and they will not slip out of your hand.
Madlyne R.
Madlyne R.
Fort Stockton

Didn't like the rubber cause it felt harder to cut my nails but I see how it could be helpful to someone else.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Trenton, GA

I absolutely love these clippers! They are so easy to hold and don't slip out of my hands like other clippers!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE

An all around durable product. I would definitely buy again. The casing on the clippers make for an easy hold!
Candase W.
Candase W.
Riverside, CA

I like how they dont slip out of your fingers when using them. They feel more formed to my hand then others...
Pam S.
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL

Having issues with my hands I have found these the be the "perfect fit". The price is right and easy to find.

Join Now