Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Seaside, CA

love these because they're easy to use. I mean not like nail clipper are difficult but they work just fine.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC

These are very sturdy & can cut the most stubborn toenails. I like the gripper on them to hold them better.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX

Like the larger size clippers to handle my toes. Allows for a straighter clip and less additional clippings
Tania A.
Tania A.
Las Vegas, NV

These nail clipers work great. Easy to use. Use them all the time. Make your nails look and feel beautiful.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Pompano Beach, FL

It worked for me .. and left my nails even when I cute them . Does not get dull quickly like other clippers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA

Fits in hand well my husband likes it cause they are easy to hold on to and he doesn't loose them as often
Adan S.
Adan S.
Nas Jrb Fort Worth

I like these nail clippers because they have an easy grip makes it easier for my kids to clip their nails.
Bobi M.
Bobi M.

I love these nail clippers because of the handle. It makes them very easy to grip when trimming her nails.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Washington, DC

It's super ergonomic and easy to use! I totally love this product. It has a perfect easy holding mechanism
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

Great large clippers! Sturdy, yet priced well. Soft, comfort grip makes it easy to hold and doesn't hurt!

Join Now