Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Cincinnati, OH

Love these because of the grippy that they have. They are easy to use and I don't seem to misplace them as much.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Lake Wales, FL

These toenail clippers give me the right grip and nice clean cut on my toenails. They are quick and easy to use.
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Concord

Nice sturdy pair of clippers. Love the grip rubber on the outside. Clips even the toughest toe nails with ease.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Saint Louis, MO

Love these. The grip makes it easy to use and the clippers stay sharp for years. Great for finger and toe nails
A Hope B.
A Hope B.
Clintwood, VA

My favorite pair of nail clippers. Love that it helps hold all clippings. Sharp clippers that give a clean cut.
Faith S.
Faith S.

Nail clippers don't differ a whole lot. They work. The were fairly inexpensive and when they full just replace
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the grip on these . You can find them at target . Just like the carton say easy-hold toenail clippers .
Candase W.
Candase W.
Riverside, CA

I like how they dont slip out of your fingers when using them. They feel more formed to my hand then others...
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Trenton, GA

I absolutely love these clippers! They are so easy to hold and don't slip out of my hands like other clippers!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE

An all around durable product. I would definitely buy again. The casing on the clippers make for an easy hold!

Join Now