BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
I got these nail clippers cause they are the cheapest and they work really good, they are not too cheaply made so they have last pretty good
Amber S.
Tempe, AZ
These clippers work really well but seem to rust easily. With a coat of clear nail polish you are set and they will last a lot long as well.
Jaclyn M.
Hoover, AL
Great product. We love this product for our whole family Very sturdy and clips straight. East to clean and the best part is the ease of use.
KASSANDRA H.
Pomona, CA
Love these clippers they have a nice grip on the handle and very sharp cutters. The clipper part is nice and long to cut your whole toe nail.
Ashley J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These were a much cheaper price point than others, but you get what you pay for. They are too bulky and seem cheaply made. I threw them away.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
I like the easy hold texture on the trim easy hold clippers. It makes it much easier and the don't slip out of your fingers while using them.
Aubree W.
St Charles
I'm a picky person and I want my nails the right way by cuttn them so I use these but I'm sure I would use other ones if there waznt that one
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
Large enough to easily hold onto while clipping nails. My family also uses these. They must all like them cause they use the heck out of them
Sierra b.
Lafayette, TN
Absolutely love these nail clippers. Easy to clip toe nails and fingernails with. Doesn't require a lot of effort for them to clip the nail.
Elizabeth
Bells, TN
These clippers are awesome! They don't make a mess with nail clippings and are shaped well so you don't accidentally trim the nail too much.