BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Crystal C.
San Diego, CA
Love the shape, super easy to hold. Will never buy another brand again, plus they stay sharp!
Micaela D.
Vero Beach, FL
They are sharp and work seamlessly - I love that the handle has the grips so they won't slip.
Norma G.
Dallas, TX
My hands sometimes act out with my tendinitis, yet these clipper allow for grip and mobility.
Tammy W.
Rockport, TX
Perfect for those with hands issues like arthritis. Big, easy grip keeps them from slipping.
Shannon M.
Victorville, CA
These are perfect. They are easy to hold and are very slip-resistsnt. They get the job done.
Lucy N.
Jacksonville, FL
It's really careful with cutting my nails but I'll have to buy another one since it is weak.
Tina G.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are easy to hold but they are really too bulky to get around the nail for a good trim.
Maria T.
Glendale, AZ
I like that these clip easily and don't crack or leave a ragged edge would highly recommend.
Bea L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this several times. It is easy to hold and helps me cut my toenails way easier.
Amy P.
Southaven, MS
It does what it's suppose to do. They are easier to handle than some brands. No complaints.