Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Erica H.
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH

I like these cause my nails are thick and i have a good grip when cutting. Make it more safe for me with a good grip
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Orrville, OH

I live the grip on these! I didn't think there was a way to improve toenail products but I guess I was proved wrong.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ

Little guy has been strong and sharp for years. It's kind of a random product to review but hey everybody needs one.
Hailee L.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR

Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
Cicero, IL

Very handy affordable and easy to use , also stylish and very girl like, would definitely recommend these clippers.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL

These nail clippers work great and I loved the handle for easy grip makes it easy to quickly cut my toe nails off 😀
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Angier, NC

My husband has some thick toenails and the easy hold trimmers make the perfect cut every time! He loves using them.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Riga

These are so easy to use! Very comfortable to hold and well made! I always use these when giving myself a pedicure!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

Love these clippers. They fit well in my hand and have stayed sharp in a multi-person household for a couple years.
Diana D.
Diana D.

The holder is a little too bulky. I prefer the simpler style trimmer. I don't think I'd buy this again if it broke.