2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Brea-Ann L.
Brea-Ann L.
Wharton, TX
These are pretty good! I love the grips but sometimes I can't see my nail depending on the angle.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
The grip on these is great! I love knowing that I will get an even nail shape with no hang nails.
Latoya P.
Latoya P.
Forney, TX
Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are just that, easy to hold. They have a nice grip and are sharp.
Francine D.
Francine D.
Colby, WI
I like the size and feel of these toenail clippers. work great for my husband to clip his nails
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have no trouble using these.I used to have trouble with other clipper. These are a most have.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Marion, OH
Stays sharp, rubber handle makes for easy hold! A much better quality than other "name brands."
carmen d.
carmen d.
just a normal clipper. nothing extraordinary but good for price. easy to use, simple procedure.
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Have used trim products for years and never had a problem. They last long and are very durable.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Marco Island, FL
Nice and sharp. Easy to cut toes and finer nails. Leaves nail ends feeling smooth and no sharp.
Yesenia N.
Yesenia N.
Anaheim, CA
I have used this nail clipper forever.they are durable and are fairly priced. They stay sharp.