BY TRIM #36 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Britty B.
Douglasville, GA
I have had these clippers for years and I love them! They are tough and durable,and keep all the nail clippings together so they don't make a mess.
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN
Does the job well. Very sturdy. Great grip to get a nice even cut.would recommend this product if you are looking for a decently price nail clipper
April M.
Anaheim, CA
I love this nail clipper so comfortable & affordable to use. I have obe just like it just a different color. I would suggest anybody to buy this !
Emily L.
Pasadena, TX
It good and all but my broke a while after I got them and it's affordable and all but you do get what you paid for so I think overall it's alright.
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
These are pretty nice. Good quality and easy to hold. They are easy to use and I would recommend to others and buy again. It is affordable as well.
Jolene W.
Aztec , NM
My husband has such thick nails that these are perfect for hands and feet! We have had our pair for over two yrs and use alcohol to clean them off
Heather K.
I love these clippers more than any other brand I've ever tried! They are so easy to hold! They cut great and they even gather the nail clippings.
Yesenia S.
Palmdale, CA
Its a very steardy and durable nail clipper, works great for all the family, wouldn't chanhe to another brand because so far this has worked for me!
Jennifer F.
Bowling Green, KY
Your basic clipper, but better. The case holds the clippings and it's easy to empty when you are done. The handle is comfortable. This is my go to.
Theresa A.
College Park, MD
These toenail clippers are a must have for that perfect at home pedicure! They are easy to use and fit perfectly in your hand to get the job done!