Add a Photo

#12 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Tammy S.
Tammy S.

It is a great brand. It is sharp and easy to handle. One of the best brands out there to buy. Worth every penny.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.

Not really easy to hold and the actual clipper part was very dull and couldnt even clip my daughters soft nails.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Lake Wales, FL

These toenail clippers give me the right grip and nice clean cut on my toenails. They are quick and easy to use.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Saint Louis, MO

Love these. The grip makes it easy to use and the clippers stay sharp for years. Great for finger and toe nails
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Concord

Nice sturdy pair of clippers. Love the grip rubber on the outside. Clips even the toughest toe nails with ease.
A Hope B.
A Hope B.
Clintwood, VA

My favorite pair of nail clippers. Love that it helps hold all clippings. Sharp clippers that give a clean cut.
Carly M.
Carly M.

They do their job. I probably should use something a little smaller since I have very small nails. But I don't.
Rosie J.
Rosie J.
Vancouver, British Columbia

This product is very convenient! It is easy to hold and it doesn't slip. Very sharp! nail clippings is a dream.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Trenton, GA

I absolutely love these clippers! They are so easy to hold and don't slip out of my hands like other clippers!
Candase W.
Candase W.
Riverside, CA

I like how they dont slip out of your fingers when using them. They feel more formed to my hand then others...

Join Now