Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA

I've had these clippers for years and they do an awesome job. The cushion to help hold the clippers is awesome as well
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Portland, TN

Good product. My nails are super thick and these get the job done. I've been using mine for months. Highly recommend.
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN

the perfect size to get a good grip on while cutting my toe nails. Easy to clean also. Cuts the first time everytime.
Edward M.
Edward M.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Gets the job done faster and easier because of the shape. I use this product on cuticles when they're out of control.
Yvette Z.
Yvette Z.

Very easy to use. Takes little to not effort to clip the nails. The ones I had,however, the soft cover on it fell off
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

These are great for clipping your nails or toes! Highly recommended! Great and affordable brand and last a long time!
Milly M.
Milly M.

They have a good grip making them easier to use than others. They also cut well and do not require much effort to cut
Krystyna H.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA

This nail clippers will last a life time. I do my nails weekly and these bad boys are still going strong. I love them
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA

My favorite pair of nail clippers I have gotten so far. The grips make them much easier and more comfortable to use.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY

Best clippers around here, use them all the time and they work great. And i love them so much theyre to die for bomb