BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jubilee C.
Jubilee C.
Omaha, NE
My fave nail clipper ever! Have been using this brand for a few years already! Love it very much!!!
Mckenzie K.
Mckenzie K.
These truly make life a little easier with the easy grip. However they get do get dull pretty easy!
Precious P.
Precious P.
Love that it catches the clippings for easy clean up. Have bought any other brand of clippers since
Rosana M.
Rosana M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Great that these have the grip, especially when trying to cut my toddlers toe nails. Great product.
Blanca P.
Blanca P.
Harbor City, CA
This trim easy hole toenail clippers work well especially if your nails are very hard to clip off.
Naja J.
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
These are my favorite clippers! They work wonderfully and clip my toenails well. Love! Love! Love!
Debra P.
Debra P.
Kenansville
Best clipper ever! use for whole family. Never leave rough nail edges. Easy to use. Will buy again
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
I love how big they are, I never lose my grip with them. Very easy to use and I never have issues.
Dejiana R.
Dejiana R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
They work very nicely . No complaints. I've had mine for about 3 years and still works wonderfully
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how easy it is to hold these. Comfortable in my fingers. Clips well. Only clipper I will buy!