BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kenzie H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I help take care of my great grandparents. I use these to help trim their nails and they love them as well as I. They don't dull as far as I have noticed and they work great for trimming through thick nails. I absolutely love them!
Shawnelle V.
Las vegas, NV
Easy to grip with no slip. Always sharp for a nice clean cut. Worth the few extra dollars
Jubilee C.
Omaha, NE
My fave nail clipper ever! Have been using this brand for a few years already! Love it very much!!!
Michelle G.
Phoenix, AZ
Toenail clippers...Exactly what you would expect them to do. I love the trapper thing that it comes in, which also makes them more comfortable to hold. I've had the pair I do for about 8 months and they're still as great as the day I bought them!
Liz V.
Newburgh, NY
it has good grip,clips with out any problem and is small and convenient .I would recommend this to anyone
Misty M.
Fort Pierce, FL
This Fingernail clippers are easy to use and easy to clean. My nails grow like weeds and they need trimmed alot. I work with water and detergent all day and my nails sometimes get jagged and rough, but these nailclippers do the job and make my nails look great.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL
A little big and hard to hold comfortably. The outside group is a good idea but it makes it awkward.
Miranda F.
Brooten, MN
I give pedicures for a living and these nicely gripped clippers are amazing. Even having wet hands you feel confident and comfortable clipping clients toenails. The blades are always sharp and can clip through even the toughest nails!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
I have bought a few pairs of these now and they are great. The tweezers last a long time when they are taken care of. My gripe is that the plastic guard can get in the way and cause you to clip too low or at an angle. You can pull it off though, and then it isn't a problem. My favorite kind.
Melissa G.
These are the perfect toenail clippers. They are easy to use and easy to sanitize. I love the groups on them as well as their safety features.