Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Paulina F.
Paulina F.

I kept these on the side of my bathtub because of the no slip grip. They lasted about a year before the clipper got dull.
KeniRose C.
KeniRose C.
Las Vegas

These make me feel safe! I just like the feel, I don't know. They're great to use! We buy so much of these nail clippers!
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Bell, CA

I love this product it works great and I can't never say no to it it take away all the bad nails on my toes love it a lot
Terri M.
Terri M.
Brookport, IL

This is our go to clipper, for every one that I know of. My family and my husbands and we have even given them as a gift
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA

sturdy and easy to use, clips toenails easily with larger size, but also is still easy to use on smaller hangnails, etc.
Carlina I.
Carlina I.
Kenner, LA

These just so happen to be one of the best nail clippers I've ever came across. Easily fit in my purse and very durable.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

My husband has ridiculously thick and fast growing nails that break clippers. These have held out and lasted amazingly.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN

I have brought these several times and they are good. Unfortunately they get lost before I find out how long they last.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Brunswick, GA

This nail clippers grab the nail perfect and clips with ease sometimEs there is no need to file nail since it cuts good
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

Very trusty and unique to all of my other clippers at home. The grip is great to help you when you're doing a pedicure.