BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tonya A.
Review for: Easy-Hold more...
These are my favorite toenail clippers. It has the rubber piece for easy grip and comfort. Affordable. Long lasting. Even different colors if your lucky.
Shannon S.
Great clipper. Large enough to cut entire nail with one clip. One thing to note, the nail clippings do end up on the floor - no tray to catch clippings.
Jen D.
Elbert, WV
Does what it says easy to hold. Works great I would recommend this. My whole family use these I even use them on my daughter they are exceptionally great
Chelsi W.
They do what they are suppose to do! It's easy to hold them at a good angle for a good clip. My husband hasn't complained about them so that is a bonus.
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
I love this clippers so much! Because you don't have to worry about cleaning after you're done with your nails Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
You can never have enough nail clippers and these ones are great and get the job done. I have a couple other brands but my trim ones are one of my favs.
Kristina B.
I would highly recommend these toenail clipper's very easy to love the rubber grip so your hand doesn't slip I have bought 3 pairs one for every bathroom
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Honey loves using these clippers because he has "manly toe nails". He says they actually cut through the nail without tearling and leaving jagged edges.
Alexandra H.
These clippers are strong and easy to use, especially with the easy hold handle. It's also nice to have an easier grip, so my hands don't have to strain.
Holly P.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really great! I use these to cut my fathers toe nails. He has hard thick nails and these make the task very easy! I definitely recommend these!