BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Mckenzie K.
These truly make life a little easier with the easy grip. However they get do get dull pretty easy!
Bridget C.
This is great. Easy for anyone in the family to use. Even the little ones. Great product and price.
Jubilee C.
Omaha, NE
My fave nail clipper ever! Have been using this brand for a few years already! Love it very much!!!
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
I love how big they are, I never lose my grip with them. Very easy to use and I never have issues.
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
These are my favorite clippers! They work wonderfully and clip my toenails well. Love! Love! Love!
Dejiana R.
San Antonio , TX
They work very nicely . No complaints. I've had mine for about 3 years and still works wonderfully
Cynthia D.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how easy it is to hold these. Comfortable in my fingers. Clips well. Only clipper I will buy!
Debra P.
Kenansville
Best clipper ever! use for whole family. Never leave rough nail edges. Easy to use. Will buy again
Latoya P.
Forney, TX
Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are just that, easy to hold. They have a nice grip and are sharp.
Tiffany F.
The grip on these is great! I love knowing that I will get an even nail shape with no hang nails.