Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Krystyna H.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA

This nail clippers will last a life time. I do my nails weekly and these bad boys are still going strong. I love them
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

These are great for clipping your nails or toes! Highly recommended! Great and affordable brand and last a long time!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Portland, TN

Good product. My nails are super thick and these get the job done. I've been using mine for months. Highly recommend.
Yvette Z.
Yvette Z.

Very easy to use. Takes little to not effort to clip the nails. The ones I had,however, the soft cover on it fell off
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY

Best clippers around here, use them all the time and they work great. And i love them so much theyre to die for bomb
Erica H.
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH

I like these cause my nails are thick and i have a good grip when cutting. Make it more safe for me with a good grip
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA

My favorite pair of nail clippers I have gotten so far. The grips make them much easier and more comfortable to use.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Orrville, OH

I live the grip on these! I didn't think there was a way to improve toenail products but I guess I was proved wrong.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL

These nail clippers work great and I loved the handle for easy grip makes it easy to quickly cut my toe nails off 😀
Diana D.
Diana D.

The holder is a little too bulky. I prefer the simpler style trimmer. I don't think I'd buy this again if it broke.

Join Now