BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Julia T.
Rexburg, ID
These work great but not for toenails!! Maybe I have thick toenails but they seem to struggle cutting through mine. I do like their shape though!
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
Live in a house with 6 people & these work great! My husband has big hands & toe nails & prefers these big clippers. They work great on everyone!
Tracy B.
Tempe, AZ
Trim clippers are a good buy, not too expensive and last a really long time. These have a nice grip to help make it easier to trim your toenails.
Missy P.
Trim Easy-Hold toenail clippers are is to grasp and fits well in my hand. They are also sharp which helps to get my at home pedicure done faster!
Amanda H.
These broke the first time I used them, but I was able to repair them on my own. I prefer regular clippers as opposed the the easy hold version.
Kat C.
Canton, CT
Great for my bfs tough toenails. We've bought like 3 just to make sure we always can find one, since things go missing alot in our house!

TAUNI H.
TAHLEQUAH
These toe nail clippers really get the job done. The easy grip handle is a bonus too. They are easy to use and leave you with fine clipped nails.
Danielle N.
Works great on my husband's fingers and my toes. My fingernails can get long so the bigger size helps for clipping them without destroying them.
Tammy M.
Collierville, TN
Easy to use and catches the cut nails so there are no fly aways!! Never knew they made a product like this until my husband brought them home!
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ
So easy to use and stable. I love using this for toes and fingers. It also holds the nails after being cuz it doesn't fly everywhere. Worth it.