Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Carlina I.
Carlina I.
Kenner, LA

These just so happen to be one of the best nail clippers I've ever came across. Easily fit in my purse and very durable.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA

sturdy and easy to use, clips toenails easily with larger size, but also is still easy to use on smaller hangnails, etc.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

Very trusty and unique to all of my other clippers at home. The grip is great to help you when you're doing a pedicure.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Brunswick, GA

This nail clippers grab the nail perfect and clips with ease sometimEs there is no need to file nail since it cuts good
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

My husband has ridiculously thick and fast growing nails that break clippers. These have held out and lasted amazingly.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN

I have brought these several times and they are good. Unfortunately they get lost before I find out how long they last.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA

I've had these clippers for years and they do an awesome job. The cushion to help hold the clippers is awesome as well
Milly M.
Milly M.

They have a good grip making them easier to use than others. They also cut well and do not require much effort to cut
Edward M.
Edward M.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Gets the job done faster and easier because of the shape. I use this product on cuticles when they're out of control.
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN

the perfect size to get a good grip on while cutting my toe nails. Easy to clean also. Cuts the first time everytime.

Join Now