Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Carson, Ca
These clippers cut nicely but I feel the grip feels sort of odd maybe because they are a bit chunkier.
Diona G.
Diona G.
Medford, NJ
Great and reasonable product.. I buy it usually walmart.. I keep a pair at home and in my pocketbook..
Renee B.
Renee B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Trim easy hold toenail clippers helps me clip toenails easier. They have some arthritis in my fingers.
Khadijah H.
Khadijah H.
Saint Paul, MN
Very easy to use. Safe to use! I recommend it to anyone! Last long as well. I've had mines for years.
Akilah J.
Akilah J.
Temple Hills, MD
Clips my toenails perfectly. No complaints. Best toenail clipper yet. Will buy form this brand again.

Dani D.
Dani D.
Burton, MI
Most heavy duty nail clippers I've ever owned! Love these things! Easy to grip and easy to hold also.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lorton, VA
If you want nail clipper that will have a clean cut, these are the clippers for you. Perfectly sharp!
RoxAnn R.
RoxAnn R.
Ellensburg, WA
These are a little hard to work with, I have a tough time getting toenails other than my big toenail.
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Makes cutting toenails super easy. Easy to hold and sharp. Aren't having to fidget to cut your nails.
Tracee W.
Tracee W.
Only clippers I use! Clean edge, and will help with thick nails. Easy to hold and easy to work with.