BY TRIM #35 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Honey loves using these clippers because he has "manly toe nails". He says they actually cut through the nail without tearling and leaving jagged edges.
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
I love this clippers so much! Because you don't have to worry about cleaning after you're done with your nails Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
You can never have enough nail clippers and these ones are great and get the job done. I have a couple other brands but my trim ones are one of my favs.
Shannon S.
Great clipper. Large enough to cut entire nail with one clip. One thing to note, the nail clippings do end up on the floor - no tray to catch clippings.
Shelley C.
Morehead, KY
Great for someone with arthritis in their hands. Easy to hold on to and clip with. I also have thick toenails that other clippers were not able to clip.
Alexandra H.
These clippers are strong and easy to use, especially with the easy hold handle. It's also nice to have an easier grip, so my hands don't have to strain.
Kathie T.
Cornelius, OR
These toenail clippers are easy to handle with easy hold design. They are always sharp and keep my toenails nice and trimmed without tearing at my nails.
Jen D.
Elbert, WV
Does what it says easy to hold. Works great I would recommend this. My whole family use these I even use them on my daughter they are exceptionally great
April C.
These work great an especially on the kids feet
My husband is always using them an i don't hear a single complaint wich is a good thing
Very easy to use
Erin C.
I like the handle on these nail clippers. It really does make it easier and more comfortable to hold. The only negative is that sometimes it slides off