2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Diona G.
Diona G.
Medford, NJ
Great and reasonable product.. I buy it usually walmart.. I keep a pair at home and in my pocketbook..
Amy B.
Amy B.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
Super easy to use! The easy hold makes sure it doesn't slip out of my hand on those hard to cut nails.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Bossier City, LA
These clippers are great. Easy to hold and never dull. They make cutting my kids nails so much easier!
Dani D.
Dani D.
Burton, MI
Most heavy duty nail clippers I've ever owned! Love these things! Easy to grip and easy to hold also.
RoxAnn R.
RoxAnn R.
Ellensburg, WA
These are a little hard to work with, I have a tough time getting toenails other than my big toenail.
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Makes cutting toenails super easy. Easy to hold and sharp. Aren't having to fidget to cut your nails.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lorton, VA
If you want nail clipper that will have a clean cut, these are the clippers for you. Perfectly sharp!
Khadijah H.
Khadijah H.
Saint Paul, MN
Very easy to use. Safe to use! I recommend it to anyone! Last long as well. I've had mines for years.
Akilah J.
Akilah J.
Temple Hills, MD
Clips my toenails perfectly. No complaints. Best toenail clipper yet. Will buy form this brand again.

Alicia A.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL
A little big and hard to hold comfortably. The outside group is a good idea but it makes it awkward.