BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Britty B.
Douglasville, GA
I have had these clippers for years and I love them! They are tough and durable,and keep all the nail clippings together so they don't make a mess.
Jennifer F.
Bowling Green, KY
Your basic clipper, but better. The case holds the clippings and it's easy to empty when you are done. The handle is comfortable. This is my go to.
Patricia A.
Austin, TX
Use this on myself and husband. It continues to do the job and never gets dull or hard to use. Can't think of the last time I had to replace these!
Jolene W.
Aztec, NM
My husband has such thick nails that these are perfect for hands and feet! We have had our pair for over two yrs and use alcohol to clean them off
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
These are pretty nice. Good quality and easy to hold. They are easy to use and I would recommend to others and buy again. It is affordable as well.
April M.
Anaheim, CA
I love this nail clipper so comfortable & affordable to use. I have obe just like it just a different color. I would suggest anybody to buy this !
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN
Does the job well. Very sturdy. Great grip to get a nice even cut.would recommend this product if you are looking for a decently price nail clipper
Theresa A.
College Park, MD
These toenail clippers are a must have for that perfect at home pedicure! They are easy to use and fit perfectly in your hand to get the job done!
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Gets the job done! Stays sharp and dosent blunt too easily so the clippers last, which is ideal as I have fast growing nails and use them a lot!
Kat C.
Canton, CT
Great for my bfs tough toenails. We've bought like 3 just to make sure we always can find one, since things go missing alot in our house!