Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Crystal City, MO

These live up to their name: Easy to Hold. I don't feel like they will slip out of my hands. I can cut my toenails with ease.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Pueblo, CO

i have a hard time using y hands so these clippers are very helpful foe me. they were very easy to use, and worked very well.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Clarksville, Tennessee

The rubber gripping is great especially after getting out the shower and the reservoir for the clippings makes clean up easy.
Janel I.
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM

These work great. Had for awhile and use on me my kids and husband and never once had an issue. Great quality and great price
Malaysia W.
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD

I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH

My husband loves these nail clippers. He has very large hands and they make for holding on and cutting his nails much easier.
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

These are my go to for at home mani/pedi for my family. Work best on me and the kids, but need stronger ones for my husband.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lafayette, IN

Almost too large for my toes. They continually cut into the skin around my toenails. That being said, they are very durable.
Christal K.
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR

So much easier to hold on to these clippers. Comfortable to grip and control where you are clipping. I purchased at walmart.
Orarean H.
Orarean H.
Missouri City, TX

This is my go to nail clipper. I've bought so many because people steal mine. It stays sharp and cuts evenly. Great product!