2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amie R.
Amie R.
Live Oak, FL
The trim easy hold nail clips are amazing. I usually have a hard time holding nail clipper but not these!
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX
These nail clippers last a long time. I believe they are multipurpose not only for toes but for fingers.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
This is a no slip tool that is easy to use. I have to use this for my fingernails but works like a charm
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL
I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wallingford, CT
Easy to use no slip toe nail clippers! Long lasting and durable product. Stays sharp for easy clipping!
Kellie E.
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
I bought these for my husband because they looked durable and because he has toenails as thick as a 2x4
Dani H.
Dani H.
Copan, OK
Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Diona G.
Diona G.
Medford, NJ
Great and reasonable product.. I buy it usually walmart.. I keep a pair at home and in my pocketbook..
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Bossier City, LA
These clippers are great. Easy to hold and never dull. They make cutting my kids nails so much easier!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Trim easy hold toenail clippers helps me clip toenails easier. They have some arthritis in my fingers.