BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Adrianna V.
Weatherford, TX
Works great gets the job done easily and they're very easy to control so that you don't cut your nails too short. Overall great product and affordable!
Marina M.
Chandler, AZ
These clippers last forever it seems like. They make it easy to trim the nail and catch it as its being trimmed, so there's less mess from doing it.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
I do like the grip on these but I feel like all this extra padding makes them actually harder to use. I was given these but I doubt I would buy them
Shana C.
FPO, AE
These are mine and my husbands favorite! The ones that we have catch the clippings in the tool. After you're done you empty it out. They're awesome!
Jenny C.
Work well like the other trim items. I like these ones better because of the grip. I hide these ones from my husband so he doesn't mess them up haha
Melissa E.
Minneapolis, MN
Trimming your toenails isn't something most people look forward to, but the easy-hold handles make trimming my nails after a shower quick and simple!
Kelly D.
I was given this product as a gift and they work great! I don't ever have an issue with them getting stuck and I've probably had them for 3-4 years.
Emily L.
Pasadena, TX
It good and all but my broke a while after I got them and it's affordable and all but you do get what you paid for so I think overall it's alright.
Heather K.
I love these clippers more than any other brand I've ever tried! They are so easy to hold! They cut great and they even gather the nail clippings.
Yesenia S.
Palmdale, CA
Its a very steardy and durable nail clipper, works great for all the family, wouldn't chanhe to another brand because so far this has worked for me!