Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Tucson, AZ

Love the grip handle for my toes. Especially when giving my self a pedi. Easy to use and perfect for clumsy people like me.
Nadia K.
Nadia K.

These perfectly fit in your hand! No slipping! Clips with precision leaving smooth edges with little to no need for filing!
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA

Sturdy, do not rust if you happen to keep them in your bathroom. Long-lasting, have not needed to replace for a few years.
Liz E.
Liz E.

Great clippers the rubber really does help with my grip, and these clippers have lasted pretty long without becoming dull.
Erica I.
Erica I.

They work well and for a long time they are easy to hold and easy to use would recommend these to people for nail clipping
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Indianapolis, IN

These clippers work great! They are so easy to hold! And the work great on fingers too! I would recommend these to anyone!
KeniRose C.
KeniRose C.
Las Vegas

These make me feel safe! I just like the feel, I don't know. They're great to use! We buy so much of these nail clippers!
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Bell, CA

I love this product it works great and I can't never say no to it it take away all the bad nails on my toes love it a lot
Paulina F.
Paulina F.

I kept these on the side of my bathtub because of the no slip grip. They lasted about a year before the clipper got dull.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Brookport, IL

This is our go to clipper, for every one that I know of. My family and my husbands and we have even given them as a gift

Join Now