2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Molly A.
Molly A.
Xenia, OH
Good clippers and makes for any easy grip on the clippers. I also like the width of the clippers as well.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX
These nail clippers last a long time. I believe they are multipurpose not only for toes but for fingers.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
This is a no slip tool that is easy to use. I have to use this for my fingernails but works like a charm
Kellie E.
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
I bought these for my husband because they looked durable and because he has toenails as thick as a 2x4
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL
I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wallingford, CT
Easy to use no slip toe nail clippers! Long lasting and durable product. Stays sharp for easy clipping!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Copan, OK
Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Corcoran, CA
Have had these forever and they work better than any others I've tried. Easy you hold and easy to use.
Amy B.
Amy B.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
Super easy to use! The easy hold makes sure it doesn't slip out of my hand on those hard to cut nails.
Diona G.
Diona G.
Medford, NJ
Great and reasonable product.. I buy it usually walmart.. I keep a pair at home and in my pocketbook..