Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Molly A.
Molly A.
Xenia, OH
Good clippers and makes for any easy grip on the clippers. I also like the width of the clippers as well.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
This is a no slip tool that is easy to use. I have to use this for my fingernails but works like a charm
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX
These nail clippers last a long time. I believe they are multipurpose not only for toes but for fingers.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wallingford, CT
Easy to use no slip toe nail clippers! Long lasting and durable product. Stays sharp for easy clipping!
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL
I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Copan, OK
Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Kellie E.
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
I bought these for my husband because they looked durable and because he has toenails as thick as a 2x4
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Bossier City, LA
These clippers are great. Easy to hold and never dull. They make cutting my kids nails so much easier!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Trim easy hold toenail clippers helps me clip toenails easier. They have some arthritis in my fingers.
Amy B.
Amy B.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
Super easy to use! The easy hold makes sure it doesn't slip out of my hand on those hard to cut nails.