BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Renee B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Trim easy hold toenail clippers helps me clip toenails easier. They have some arthritis in my fingers.
Rachel G.
Bossier City, LA
These clippers are great. Easy to hold and never dull. They make cutting my kids nails so much easier!
RoxAnn R.
Ellensburg, WA
These are a little hard to work with, I have a tough time getting toenails other than my big toenail.
Heather S.
Lorton, VA
If you want nail clipper that will have a clean cut, these are the clippers for you. Perfectly sharp!
Dani D.
Burton, MI
Most heavy duty nail clippers I've ever owned! Love these things! Easy to grip and easy to hold also.
Khadijah H.
Saint Paul, MN
Very easy to use. Safe to use! I recommend it to anyone! Last long as well. I've had mines for years.
Akilah J.
Temple Hills, MD
Clips my toenails perfectly. No complaints. Best toenail clipper yet. Will buy form this brand again.

Mary A.
College Station, TX
Makes cutting toenails super easy. Easy to hold and sharp. Aren't having to fidget to cut your nails.
melissa h.
La Plata, MD
Smooth edges when clipping, no ragged edges, affordable, works well, just basic produc,t repeat user
Lisa K.
Lancaster, NY
These are easy to use and they stay sharp. Large enough to hold on to and not slip out of your hand.