Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Edward M.
Edward M.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Gets the job done faster and easier because of the shape. I use this product on cuticles when they're out of control.
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN

the perfect size to get a good grip on while cutting my toe nails. Easy to clean also. Cuts the first time everytime.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Orrville, OH

I live the grip on these! I didn't think there was a way to improve toenail products but I guess I was proved wrong.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA

My favorite pair of nail clippers I have gotten so far. The grips make them much easier and more comfortable to use.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH

I like these cause my nails are thick and i have a good grip when cutting. Make it more safe for me with a good grip
Diana D.
Diana D.

The holder is a little too bulky. I prefer the simpler style trimmer. I don't think I'd buy this again if it broke.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Angier, NC

My husband has some thick toenails and the easy hold trimmers make the perfect cut every time! He loves using them.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Riga

These are so easy to use! Very comfortable to hold and well made! I always use these when giving myself a pedicure!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

Love these clippers. They fit well in my hand and have stayed sharp in a multi-person household for a couple years.
Hailee L.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR

Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!

Join Now