BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
These toenail clippers are awesome! I especially like the grip covers they are encased in. Helps keep them under control while dealing with your toenails!
Jenny B.
I like these clippers because of the rubber padding on the handles. These are very eady to hold (I have a very hard time holding the small polished ones.)
Christina T.
Great product. The big clippers are great for thick nails and an easy to hold handle makes it most convenient. Blades are still sharp after multpile uses.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
When I bought this product I finally found a set of clippers that I can keep a grip on. I can cut my nails with ease and not worry about slipping mid cut.
Shelley C.
Morehead, KY
Great for someone with arthritis in their hands. Easy to hold on to and clip with. I also have thick toenails that other clippers were not able to clip.
Shannon D.
Sturdy and love the easy grip handle. Not to bulky and does the job right. My elderly parents find these easy to use as well which puts my mind at ease.
Chelsi W.
They do what they are suppose to do! It's easy to hold them at a good angle for a good clip. My husband hasn't complained about them so that is a bonus.
Jen D.
Elbert, WV
Does what it says easy to hold. Works great I would recommend this. My whole family use these I even use them on my daughter they are exceptionally great
Kristina B.
I would highly recommend these toenail clipper's very easy to love the rubber grip so your hand doesn't slip I have bought 3 pairs one for every bathroom
Kathie T.
Cornelius, OR
These toenail clippers are easy to handle with easy hold design. They are always sharp and keep my toenails nice and trimmed without tearing at my nails.