BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amie R.
Live Oak, FL
The trim easy hold nail clips are amazing. I usually have a hard time holding nail clipper but not these!
Liz V.
Newburgh, NY
it has good grip,clips with out any problem and is small and convenient .I would recommend this to anyone
Lindsay M.
This is a no slip tool that is easy to use. I have to use this for my fingernails but works like a charm
Sandra O.
Laredo, TX
These nail clippers last a long time. I believe they are multipurpose not only for toes but for fingers.
Margaret S.
Coker, AL
I use these because I do not have a lot of strength in my hands and these are strong and easy to press.
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
I bought these for my husband because they looked durable and because he has toenails as thick as a 2x4
Dani H.
Copan, OK
Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Catalina M.
Carson, Ca
These clippers cut nicely but I feel the grip feels sort of odd maybe because they are a bit chunkier.
Victoria A.
Corcoran, CA
Have had these forever and they work better than any others I've tried. Easy you hold and easy to use.
Amy B.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
Super easy to use! The easy hold makes sure it doesn't slip out of my hand on those hard to cut nails.