Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Carlina I.
Carlina I.
Kenner, LA

These just so happen to be one of the best nail clippers I've ever came across. Easily fit in my purse and very durable.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA

sturdy and easy to use, clips toenails easily with larger size, but also is still easy to use on smaller hangnails, etc.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Brookport, IL

This is our go to clipper, for every one that I know of. My family and my husbands and we have even given them as a gift
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

Very trusty and unique to all of my other clippers at home. The grip is great to help you when you're doing a pedicure.
Briggitte A.
Briggitte A.

Este producto es muy muy fácil de usar y de buena calidad, no maltrata ni daña al intentar realizar el corte de la uña.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Brunswick, GA

This nail clippers grab the nail perfect and clips with ease sometimEs there is no need to file nail since it cuts good
Paula H.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN

I have brought these several times and they are good. Unfortunately they get lost before I find out how long they last.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA

I've had these clippers for years and they do an awesome job. The cushion to help hold the clippers is awesome as well
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN

the perfect size to get a good grip on while cutting my toe nails. Easy to clean also. Cuts the first time everytime.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

These are great for clipping your nails or toes! Highly recommended! Great and affordable brand and last a long time!

Join Now