Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Imperial, MO
I love nail clippers themselves but not all the plastic on them .plastic on the bottom just gets in the way
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX
Like the larger size clippers to handle my toes. Allows for a straighter clip and less additional clippings
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love love love these! They have a comfortable grip and can always be used for finger nail clipping as well!
Adan S.
Adan S.
Nas Jrb Fort Worth
I like these nail clippers because they have an easy grip makes it easier for my kids to clip their nails.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Washington, DC
It's super ergonomic and easy to use! I totally love this product. It has a perfect easy holding mechanism
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA
Fits in hand well my husband likes it cause they are easy to hold on to and he doesn't loose them as often
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS
Nice clippers that are easy to hold. They trim my nails perfectly and I also use them for my fingernails!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Newburgh, NY
it has good grip,clips with out any problem and is small and convenient .I would recommend this to anyone
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
Great large clippers! Sturdy, yet priced well. Soft, comfort grip makes it easy to hold and doesn't hurt!
Amie R.
Amie R.
Live Oak, FL
The trim easy hold nail clips are amazing. I usually have a hard time holding nail clipper but not these!