Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

I like the plastic on these nail clippers - it keeps them from slipping out of my hand like regular metal clippers sometimes do.
These are easy to hold and do a great job at clipping the nails evenly. They don't slip in my hands, but rather fit comfortably!
Eu R.
Eu R.

es perfecto para lo que es, para los pies, sobre todo para los chicos, es un poco grande para las uñas de las manos delas chicas
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN

Great nail clippers! We have these and they are easy to use and have a great grip. Easy to use on our kids aswell as ourselves.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO

These work great! I use them on my fingernails and toenails because they are extra sharp and keep clippings from flying around!
sarah u.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA

Although the very large handle would be very helpful for someone with fine motor problems, I found it to be a little cumbersome
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Commerce, GA

I love how easy it is to hold the fingernail clippers. It helps tremendously to make sure that I don't cute anything too short.
Jaizah J.
Jaizah J.
Los Angeles, CA

Trim is really a good brand , got it at a local store close to my house a year or two ago and I still have it , use it often .
krystal h.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI

These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC

A large clipper like this is great for not only toenails but finger nails also. We prefer large clippers to small ones always.