Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

These are my go to for at home mani/pedi for my family. Work best on me and the kids, but need stronger ones for my husband.
Christal K.
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR

So much easier to hold on to these clippers. Comfortable to grip and control where you are clipping. I purchased at walmart.
Marie R.
Marie R.
Marquette, MI

Trim clippers do a great job cutting my whole families nails. I bought these clippers at Wal'Mart and were at a good price.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Tucson, AZ

Love the grip handle for my toes. Especially when giving my self a pedi. Easy to use and perfect for clumsy people like me.
Glory S.
Glory S.

I really like this item it has a nice grip to it the only thing I would say it was just a little hard to get in the corners
Nadia K.
Nadia K.

These perfectly fit in your hand! No slipping! Clips with precision leaving smooth edges with little to no need for filing!
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina

Son buenas, sin embargo podría decir que pierde el filo en un corto tiempo.
....... Son buenas no dañan ni quibran las uñas
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Indianapolis, IN

These clippers work great! They are so easy to hold! And the work great on fingers too! I would recommend these to anyone!
Liz E.
Liz E.

Great clippers the rubber really does help with my grip, and these clippers have lasted pretty long without becoming dull.
Erica I.
Erica I.

They work well and for a long time they are easy to hold and easy to use would recommend these to people for nail clipping

Join Now