2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Pompano Beach, FL
It worked for me .. and left my nails even when I cute them . Does not get dull quickly like other clippers
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Seaside, CA
love these because they're easy to use. I mean not like nail clipper are difficult but they work just fine.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX
Like the larger size clippers to handle my toes. Allows for a straighter clip and less additional clippings
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Hialeah, Florida
Wellness Guru Expert
It's super ergonomic and easy to use! I totally love this product. It has a perfect easy holding mechanism
Adan S.
Adan S.
Nas Jrb Fort Worth
I like these nail clippers because they have an easy grip makes it easier for my kids to clip their nails.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA
Fits in hand well my husband likes it cause they are easy to hold on to and he doesn't loose them as often
Molly A.
Molly A.
Xenia, OH
Good clippers and makes for any easy grip on the clippers. I also like the width of the clippers as well.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
Great large clippers! Sturdy, yet priced well. Soft, comfort grip makes it easy to hold and doesn't hurt!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS
Nice clippers that are easy to hold. They trim my nails perfectly and I also use them for my fingernails!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Newburgh, NY
it has good grip,clips with out any problem and is small and convenient .I would recommend this to anyone